Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 212161718192021222324252627283242 ... LastLast

Thread: C9 Mafia I - TOWN WIN! LEADER OF MORTALS IS A HERO!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Let's get something straight.

Just because somebody votes for a mafia, that does not make them town.
    Just because somebody votes for a town, that does not make them mafia.

Okay? Okay!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

leader of mortals seems the most suspicious to me so far. Because he says my fight with Psy was suspicious, yet his wasn't with me. And I didn't keep going after I addressed all the points he directed at me the debate ended. His whole "I don't know what you're talking about thing" seemed fishy because I just talking about the mistake he made with my gender. Wtf did you think I was talking about? xD

Admittedly that bandwagon vote from ff freak was extremely suspicious. I'll be watching her more closely now. I might end up voting for her because she doesn't seem to care what goes on here. She doesn't get involved in our discussions and just votes for people aimlessly before thinking it out as it seems.

Jojee is also still suspicious to me because she's being nice. TOO NICE. She may just be a townie, but she may also pretend to be a townie cuz she wants to destroy me at night mafia style. And then she'll be cleared of suspicious cuz she was all nice. But, I don't know. Maybe I'm just thinking too hard on this. xD

I didn't realize Dolenterean is doing the busy bee tactic. Of course, he may be genuinely busy, so I don't want to assume, but I don't want to completely discredit him from using it as well.

Goldenboko never answered my question as to what his plan with the cop thing was which seems suspicious.

Psychotic I'm not as suspicious of as I was because his comments and paranoia seemed to match that of a townie's, however, his debates could be set ups. The fact that he doesn't want to vote for Goldenboko even though he suspected him the most is a bit fishy although I understand his reasoning why he wouldn't especially if Boko turns out to be innocent.

qwertysora, when does voting end today?

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny
    The fact that he doesn't want to vote for Goldenboko even though he suspected him the most is a bit fishy although I understand his reasoning why he wouldn't especially if Boko turns out to be innocent.
    Who says I don't want to vote for GB? We're only just over halfway through the day, though, so it should be obvious why I haven't put a vote on him right now.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Moogle

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Jojee is also still suspicious to me because she's being nice. TOO NICE. She may just be a townie, but she may also pretend to be a townie cuz she wants to destroy me at night mafia style. And then she'll be cleared of suspicious cuz she was all nice. But, I don't know. Maybe I'm just thinking too hard on this. xD
    FINE, I'll stop being nice! xD You're MAFIA! SCUM! DIE! Lynch her guys, she's mafia! Quick, before she gets away O_O

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Articles

Oh that reminds me of another decent slice of logic cake I need to give to you all:

The target of a night kill proves absolutely jack in the way of who is mafia. Person X arguing with Person Y and Person Y showing up dead in the morning does not make Person X mafia. Nor does it make them town. Okay? OKAY!

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Moogle

LoM, did you realize that I had a vote on GB before you voted for him?

Why are you almost sure that I'm not mafia? I could have unvoted for GB because he's my mafia buddy.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

The only reason I voted for GB was because I didn't realise that we had 72 hours and he was who I was most suspicious of. Also, Dolentrean I'm a girl. You were saying he, in one of you're posts about me.

Anyway, for now I'll unvote GB and post my thoughts on everyone.

Jojee: I don't suspect her of being Mafia. She hasn't said anything that really raises my suspicions, though if she is Mafia, she's playing a good game. I think she's a town.

Psychotic: Again, I don't suspect him on being Mafia. He's made a few jokes about it, though I think they're just harmless jokes. Again, I think townie or playing a very good game.

Shiny: I don't know. Annoying with the 'Bandwagon vote, because if you notice mine an LoM's votes for GB were at the exact same time, roughly. I also disagree with the Jojee being too nice comment.

Goldenboko: I've already voiced my opinions on him, mainly because of his cop hunt, either being just trying to find the cop so he knows, or so he can vote for them, if he's mafia.

Leader of Mortals: Not too sure yet. Seems to be reliable, though I'm gonna read through some more posts to form an opinion.

Dolentrean: Need to read through his posts to form an opinion.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jojee View Post
    FINE, I'll stop being nice! xD You're MAFIA! SCUM! DIE! Lynch her guys, she's mafia! Quick, before she gets away O_O
    xD That's better!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    The target of a night kill proves absolutely jack in the way of who is mafia. Person X arguing with Person Y and Person Y showing up dead in the morning does not make Person X mafia. Nor does it make them town. Okay? OKAY!
    Not exactly in some cases. If a person debates with that person in the game then of course the mafia wouldn't want to kill them because then the suspicion would be on them. But, if they didn't cause beef with that person the following day they'd be an easy target because that person would basically be neutral. That was the mafia's tactic in the Disney game, but failed because Triton going "omg let's just vote for no reason."

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, but now that you said that the mafia are going to do the opposite.

But now that I said this, they're not

Or are they?

It really doesn't mean anything. xD

PS, fffreak I await your opinion on LoM and Dolen.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Anyone know when the votes are due?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Goldenboko never answered my question as to what his plan with the cop thing was which seems suspicious.

qwertysora, when does voting end today?
    I explained my though process. I didn't explain who I thought was the cop, because I don't want to give him away, or influence the Doctor.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think we have a bit over 28 hours left.

Edit: Also, the thing is I doubt you would have been able to make a GOOD guess at who the cop is anyway. Right now I can make a good case for how most people are the cop. If it's not like OMG revelation!! material, you might be better off just revealing it, because right now you look pretty shady for it. Unless it's really good, I doubt the mafia or the doctor would take you seriously.

Edit: Not to mention, you already said it was a he So worst case scenario for the mafia they have 4 people to guess at if they go with you, and in all probability less.
    Last edited by Jojee; 03-03-2008 at 08:18 PM.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

You have a bit over 28 hours left. I'll post more reminders to vote when the deadline comes close.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Actually, you were having the conversation with Psy and seemed to imply that the cop you thought was someone else other than he, so yeah. ...Oh, and LoM hadn't posted yet, and you don't seem to be referring to yourself, so that pretty much means you thought it was Dolen, who seems pretty shady in my eyes, or you were bluffing/lying.

?_?

Edit: PS, I'm not trying to figure out who the cop is, I'm trying to figure out who GB is. Like I said, I can make a good case for how a number of people may be the cop, so I would take all this speculation with a grain of salt.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Again I don't think I can explain much more about what I was thinking I make very crap town.

Anyway my susipicion stays with f f freak. Her post on who everyone is, is so vague. Really, she says "Oh I think _______ is _______" but doesn't stick her head out of the alley to give reasons why, allowing her to shapeshift her opinions whenever she wants without much argument against her.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Jojee, you crazy!

People need to stop trippin' off the cop. The people who should care about that is scum so let's just drop that for now. Besides, there might now even be a cop in this game.