Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10141516171819202122232425263040 ... LastLast

Thread: C9 Mafia I - TOWN WIN! LEADER OF MORTALS IS A HERO!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I used WIFOM? What the hell? Explain this 'cause I sure as hell haven't used WIFOM in my opinion. If you're going to make accusations like that, back them up.
    Apparently, I don't know. But it's odd you decided to include is in this nonsensical post:
    Wine in Front of Me.

MafiaScumWiki: Wine in Front of Me

Psychotic is acting like a townie.
    But maybe he is acting like a townie to make us think he is mafia.
    But why would he do something to benefit us if he was a mafia.

etc. etc.
    It caught GB out. I deem it useful.
    The only way to prove that is to lynch GoldenBoko. If he's mafia then it was useful. And obviously if it isn't well it wasn't useful and makes you look extremely bad.

So I'm suspicious for not finding Jojo suspicious? ...okay.
    Yes. You keep making quotes for no reason. That was self-explanatory! Anyone who thinks someone isn't suspicious is suspicious, mmkay? Everyone is suspicious at this point until further proven otherwise. And the only people who wouldn't find someone suspicious is fellow scum mates.

Also, Jojee, I'm not ignoring you per se I just don't want to multiquote a whole bunch of things. I cba.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    he piled a vote on me (which brought this day dangerously close to ending) based on so little.
    Thats just my tactic. The most suspicious(no matter how much, be it a little or a lot) is voted and I change often.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    he piled a vote on me (which brought this day dangerously close to ending) based on so little.
    Thats just my tactic. The most suspicious(no matter how much, be it a little or a lot) is voted and I change often.
    That sounds like bs to me. A townie has to worry about day ending, and that sounds like a crappy excuse for you to weasel your way out of this.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

@LoM
    But you unvoted for Psychotic because you thought your reason wasn't very good - even if you might have been "a little" more suspicious of him? Correct me if I'm misconstruing anything.

Just how suspicious are you of GB anyway?

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

@ Jojee: Fair enough. Just to have it stated, I did state my opinions and thoughts, I just didn't say I thought someone was mafia or not. As for the cop thing, I was just stating my opinion, and as of now I still think that LoM is suspicious, as for it being 6 hrs into the day just wasn’t really thinking about the time.

And also by me saying that I was stating my opinion in a way... sorry if it seemed like I was fence sitting, but that is exactly what I was and am doing, I have nothing to go off of, I am paying attention and forming an opinion and when I think I have something I state it.
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Apparently, I don't know. But it's odd you decided to include is in this nonsensical post:
    OK, let me explain this to you.

Jojo was using WIFOM. She and Dolentrean(?) asked what WIFOM was. That post you just quoted was me explaining and giving an example. So, uh, how does explaining a term mean that I actually used it myself?

And "You don't know"? So you're falsely using a term you don't know to explain why I am mafia. Uhhhh....

The only way to prove that is to lynch GoldenBoko. If he's mafia then it was useful. And obviously if it isn't well it wasn't useful and makes you look extremely bad.
    Ah, it'll make me look bad, will it? This is very interesting. It could be that you know GB is town, and you're currently trying to set me up tomorrow after he flips. I'm more hesitant about GB now. I'm keeping an eye on the pair of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny
    Yes. You keep making quotes for no reason. That was self-explanatory! Anyone who thinks someone isn't suspicious is suspicious, mmkay? Everyone is suspicious at this point until further proven otherwise. And the only people who wouldn't find someone suspicious is fellow scum mates.
    I'm quoting so that people know what I'm responding to. And yeah, there's 5 townies, 2 scum. So the "everyone is suspicious" idea is just stupid in my opinion, and I'm not going with it.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

@Dolen:

Okay, so what do you think of everyone now then? You said you found GB and LoM suspicious, but what's your opinion on myself, Psy, Shiny, etc.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

You Jojee, I cant get a read on, I think its a bit odd that you called me your main man when you didn't have very much on me, but I can understand it I guess.

Psy doesn’t seem very suspicious to me, he is either playing a very smart mafia game, or he is just... being Psy.

Shiny is getting more and more suspicious the more I read her and Psys back and forward, she does seem adamant about getting him lynched.

f f freak... he is all but useless right now and very annoying, the thing that’s worse is that he is more than likely going to survive the day, I am not saying that he is mafia, but I am saying that it would be very bad that no one is that suspicious of him, he could leave it to us townies to kill each other, and he would lye under the radar, then pop up later with the.

"Oh my god guys, I am so sorry, I was really busy with A B and C and here is what I think now that I am back!"

there yah go.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You weren't really my main man. There are good points against you, but I hadn't committed to anyone, no. I wanted to see fffreak's reaction, much like I think Psy's post before mine was trying to draw people out by stating that GB was his main man. (Or maybe GB really is his main man, or maybe he's trying to throw me off )

And agreed, unfortunately I haven't formed an opinion on fffreak yet, aside from that they are inexperienced.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Looking back I see I haven't really posted anything about Jojee and Dolentrean

JJ- At the beginning you where really pissing me off with the constant spam, but now you've seemed to got on task. You seem like you can be a good help to the town, in terms of information, but I'd actually like to hear your opinion now.

Dolentra-something: Your opinions seem... interesting. Your comment on f f freak has me confused... but intrigued, care to expand?

Blog Entries

Ok then. Me apparently "not caring" about the day ending is bull. I just voted for Gobo, gave a reason, and FF freak was dumb enough to vote for him and almost end the day. Not me. This makes me suspicious of FF freak.

Oh and Jojee, I stopped being suspicious of him

Main suspects as of now... Gobo, FF freak

For one... you replaced the "N" at the end of my name with "Something" Seems like finishing my name would have been easier

Ok, I really don’t have much to expand on, I mean he isn't doing anything so we cant judge his reactions (unless you want to form an opinion on "I like pie") He could simply be absent (in that case we need to replace him) or like I said, he could be mafia and hiding under the radar so he will most likely live through the day.

I don’t think anyone is close to voting for him, so I would bet he isn’t getting lynched, slightly suspicious, but its working if he is indeed mafia X_x

I don’t know if that really expands on that, but that’s all there is on that.

EDIT: like LoM just said, FFF almost ended the day by voting for GB, that is also something that is very suspicious, he didnt give much resoning, surfaced to vote, and there you go. it could have been likely that Jojee and LoM were just people who voted for GB and then along comes FFF and votes for him, it could have been the other member of the mafia (if FFF is mafia) could swing along, and vote for you, ending the day but Jojee unvoted before he/she could. It would be an awful stratagy, but it would get a townie out of the picture, if he was indeed mafia.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Dolentrean View Post
    Shiny is getting more and more suspicious the more I read her and Psys back and forward, she does seem adamant about getting him lynched.

"Oh my god guys, I am so sorry, I was really busy with A B and C and here is what I think now that I am back!"
    I don't want to get him lynched unless I have proof that he's scum. I think he's suspicious and am giving him a whirl that he so quickly gave me. If I wanted to get him lynched I would have voted for him by now.

Interesting that you bring that up. The busy bee tactic. foa did this busy bee tactic in the first edition. I remember it clear as day. She turned out to be the godmama. "Oh yeah y'all I won't be on for a while. Oh hey y'all I was cleaning up dog crap." You get the picture.

Proposed Roles:
    Finger-pointer: A trusted Citizen who emerges as an important "investigator" and will end up swaying many votes.
    Follower: This person always ends up siding with a Finger pointer, sometimes the finger pointer won't even be in the mafia. They'll never stay with one finger pointer, and will always appear to have mauled over every decision (will try as much as possible to be constantly switching this is labeled as "suspicious")
    Busy Bee: This person will always talk how they won't be able to be here from x time to x time, and will be a great excuse maker so they don't have to post much.
    This was in the mafia archive. It’s the mafia’s tactics for that game.

Shiny is going after Psy pretty hard, and all Psy did was try to get some info out of her at the beginning... It seems like you are almost desperate to get attention on Psy. Its odd, and I can understand you being suspicious, its just a little odd how hard you are going after him IMHO.
    And yet it wasn't odd how he vehemently went after me?

I guess I am just putting faith in Psy. He isn't calling anyone Mafia, he is instead trying to stimulate discussion, he is picking on Shiny a little bit, but I dont think he is trying to get us to vote against her yet.
    And I'm just picking on Psy a little bit.

Blog Entries

The more and more I think about what FF freak did, the more suspicious of him I am. I think I'm gonna change my vote now...

##unvote: gobo
    ##Vote: FF freak

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Proposed Roles:
    Finger-pointer: A trusted Citizen who emerges as an important "investigator" and will end up swaying many votes.
    Follower: This person always ends up siding with a Finger pointer, sometimes the finger pointer won't even be in the mafia. They'll never stay with one finger pointer, and will always appear to have mauled over every decision (will try as much as possible to be constantly switching this is labeled as "suspicious")
    Busy Bee: This person will always talk how they won't be able to be here from x time to x time, and will be a great excuse maker so they don't have to post much.
    This was in the mafia archive. It’s the mafia’s tactics for that game.
    lmao I made that post in my first mafia game xD