Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Depressed

Also, watching the Whose Line Deleted scenes and Gag Reals.

Apperently you can't say "In love with a Gerbil" on TV, and whenever Ryan is sitting in the back and looks irritated, he really is pissed off. ^_^

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

When I'm really down I watch Pride and Prejudice BBC drama and listen to happy songs such as "Build me up Buttercup" by the Foundation, or "Downtown" by Petula Clark. If I get really angry I usually take out out on a piece of paper and start drawing or painting. ^__^

Evanescence is great to lisen to it makes u sad then you realise your lifes not that bad and then your Happy when you realise your lifes not that bad you start to recover from depression.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is this like, international depression month or something? I'm pretty down too...Anyway, usually I'll talk to my boyfriend about it, sleep, play a game, listen to music, Guitar Hero myself to death, or if it's bad enough, I cry. Right now though, Alan's out taking his dog for a walk, so our talk was interrupted...The game I'm playing is part of my frustration [so I might play FF1 instead of HM:MFOMT], it's not bad enough for me to cry, and there's just so much stuff built up that I'm upset/frustrated/depressed over, that it's going to take a lot of therapy =\

That, and it's PMS week on top of it all...NO CHOCOLATE IN SIGHT! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! D=

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    The Mighty Boosh, Little Britain, any silly British comedy really (radio or TV series, doesn't matter)
    French and Saunders or whipping out the good old Fawlty Towers dvds (<3<3<3) really cheers me up as well. And any good music. Silly jokes with friends, them lying to you and pretending that you're awesome. Making good progress with a drawing. However, if I try to draw and FAIL that will make me feel worse.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Pureghetto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Singing can really release the stress, which is good. Working out and finding out that I've lost weight (From 127 to 125, foooooooooo~ <3).

The best thing is talking to my boyfriend about it, and then lightening the mood with terrible puns and such.
    That's amazing news (about the loss of mass)!

*chants* Go Rye go Rye

*crickets*

PG:....

PG: T_T
    Thank you! And I've only been working out for about 2 weeks, so I'm very happy about this! I'mma keep up the good work! Back to the gym tomorrow!

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Depends how bad I feel. If I feel a little bad, some videogames will cheer me up okay most of the time. If I feel really bad, the only cure is Rye affections and attentions. Which she's very good at, and kind enough to give me :3

Banned

Right now I hate everything and next to nothing can lift me out of my mood. There's only one thing and it's impossible so ladeeda~

[quote=Pureghetto;2436812]Hmm, heavy metal eh? I like angry music when I'm upset. However it's really just therapeutic in the sense that the action problem doesn't get resolved.

When I get really really upset I just go to sleep. Often when I wake up I get over it. ...quote]

ditto
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

Before, sleeping would make me feel better because most of my problems were never that serious. Now it's either I keep being depressed or smoke.
    Anon say I. Photobucket

I ended up aimlessly playing Chrono Trigger for like 4 hours. That seemed to have helped!

my quote didnt work ><

i write hate poems to j**** and post them on myspace. all the comments on it makes me feel better. lol.
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

Listen to the pillows. (They're a Japanese band.) Seriously, if you're listening to the pillows, then no trace of despair can get within 3 feet of you. Emos will actually be shoved away by their force field of happiness.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm working on training myself to find comfort elsewhere, but, to be honest, I'm all about comfort food.

Today, though, I got my old sketchbook out exited reality by doodling for awhile. It worked nicely.

Fluttershy Recognized Member Ashi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

Usually, any form of exhausting exercise takes my mind of things and relaxes me. Otherwise it's whatever game I'm currently really addicted to.