Thread: Has anybody actually tried that "Rappels" game?

Has anybody actually tried that "Rappels" game?

I see the ad everytime I visit the site, I even once went so far as to click on it to see what it was all about. I didn't download it though. Has anybody downloaded and tried it yet? Is it worth anything? Aside from the fact that they advertise it as a "free" MMO...

Blog Entries

I get ads for free iPod nano's and T-Mobile contracts.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

I get ads for "free" mmorpgs. I tried to actually play one and I needed to sign up for something separate...Which costs money for a membership D= so I stick to what I already have, which is good ol' Final Fantasy

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

I haven't tried that particular game, no. If you're looking for a free MMORPG however, 2Moons is a pretty decent alternative, albeit a little uniform (grind grind grind). Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Rappelz isn't that great, I didn't play for more than a couple hours before uninstalling it, 2Moons is good though.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Ah, Rappelz? It was...meh. I played it for a day and got bored with it. I still prefer the cutesy graphics of RO.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

I was gonna download it with Christmas and play it with her, but I don't think it worked for me. So we just stuck with Guild Wars.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Lots of my old RO buddies have tried it XD They liked it but said it was a lot of grinding (that's lol, a lot, coming from people who played RO) or something. It never interested me.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr