Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There's someone outside my window.

Default There's someone outside my window.

...making noises. How ironic that the first time I decide to sleep with the window open in a long time I start hearing someone outside. I don't know if it's my neighbor or anyone else, but it sounds like somebody is just opening or closing the lid of a trash can. It sound like a person is doing it, but I'll convince myself that it's just there dog or a stray cat.

So, what's the freakiest un-explainable thing that has happened to you?
    Anon say I. Photobucket

Blog Entries

Once i kept hearing these morse code like beeps when i was lying in bed, it came at random times about 3 minutes between each time and seemed to be the same series of beeps everytime. It was really faint and i could only hear it when everything was quiet. It freaked me out abit and it continued for a few nights.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

The only thing that makes me angry are the birds that never stop chirping in the morning.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I once heard pianomusic, but when i came downstairs, there was no one 0_0..

you have no idea how freaked out i was.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

One time I stayed up for 50+ hours. Between 50 and 60 hours I started to hear voices.

Voices carrying out a conversation.

Voices, that isn't the one 'in my head'.

I went to bed asap.

Blog Entries

I once heard a pnuematic drill. I looked outside and yes! You guessed it, there were the workmen working on the road. I nearlly called Scooby and the gang to solve this one.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

One time around early morning, there was some cat that was making this awful shrieking sound outside my window. Like it was dying. When I went outside there was fur everywhere, but no cat.

I found 5,000 dollars at work once.
    wait...that wasn't unexplainable..

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    One time around early morning, there was some cat that was making this awful shrieking sound outside my window. Like it was dying. When I went outside there was fur everywhere, but no cat.
    O_O

I close my eyes tight at night when it's dark because if I open them I'll start seeing strange shadows in everything xD Hey, if you can't see them, they can't see you~

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Were they talking on the talkies?

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

It bears <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-archive/92446-oh-my-gosh-im-doomed.html">linking</a>.

Articles

I once stayed up all night and watch the video on youtube "Silent Hill: No Escape" from then on I kept seeing things out of the corner of my eye it was quite scary
    WHO'S THAT CHOCOBO?
    Urm... dunno
    ITS REGINALD!!
    lol wtf *changes channel*

I kept hearing this tapping noise on my window, and after I while I decided to investigate. I switched on the light, wrapped my blanket around me and pulled open the curtains. There was nothing there. I switched off the light, closed the curtains and went back to sleep.

It happened again, and yet I never figured out what was tapping on the window. The next day, I saw dirty marks all over the outside part though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    It exploded =O!

But yea, cats fighting is one of the ungodliest noises in existence, other than the one I heard, had no idea what it was but it was horrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojee View Post
    I close my eyes tight at night when it's dark because if I open them I'll start seeing strange shadows in everything xD Hey, if you can't see them, they can't see you~
    Wow, so I'm not the only one.

One time I heard my cat outside, so I went outside, and my cat was there. Sounds normal? My cat had been dead for three weeks at that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.