Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101424 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I think its just server issues, as you still can't seem to use the Figth Anyone thing.

And I figured as much JAckal, as you weren't really attacking.

Though that third game was bad, I couldn't even grab an easy ledge.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    I think its just server issues, as you still can't seem to use the Figth Anyone thing.

And I figured as much JAckal, as you weren't really attacking.

Though that third game was bad, I couldn't even grab an easy ledge.
    the lag on the third game was horrid too, it literally took about 2 minutes to move at one point

Hopefully Nintendo will realize these issues, maybe make it less of a problem, and we'll be good!

On another note, we should also list our online names, because I don't know who OCEAN was >.>
    I'm Jakel

THE JACKEL
    Last edited by ljkkjlcm9; 03-12-2008 at 02:35 AM.
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Quote Originally Posted by Cracker
    Edit: I've added you all now. Also, I've already gotten a chance to play Pill, and we seem about the same level. Though the stage did kill us a few times, so I could be wrong on that assumption.
    Yeah, I'd say we were an even match. I'd definitely like to have a go on a less hazardous stage, never been too fond of Big Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Evastio
    Well as you said yourself they're not Nintendo and it's quite awkward for them to be in a Smash Bros. game. What also bugs me is the fact that there's people that're so ecstatic about Snake and Sonic being in Brawl and they're obsessed with it to the point that they'll probably only use those characters. If that's how it'll end up they might as well have called the game Super Smash Rodents and Reptiles. Letting those kind of people defeat me will only encourage those people to continue to only use non-Nintendo characters. Being defeated by characters that are Nintendo is more than okay since that's practically what the Smash Bros. series was all about. However, with all of these 3rd party character fan demands the Smash Bros. series is starting to lose its tradition of staying Nintendo only.
    Or you can play the game the way you want to, they can play the game the way they want to, and you can combine for mutual profit.

As you can see, Jackal, I kinda suck.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Friend Code!

1375-6918-6001

That was the first time I had ever used Meta Knight in non-SSE. Was totally oblivious to the fact that over-B would kill me.

And yeah, didn't notice that you were also Lucario. Saw Lucario and was like "oh hai let's go right toward the other guy." Death.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
    As you can see, Jackal, I kinda suck.
    don't feel bad, I've won against most people I've played, one of the main reasons I didn't keep using Wolf... people seem to have a hard time killing him when I play as him, sometimes just by my luck lol
    That's why I like the items though, they add a challenge to the game, and anyone can win at anytime. Though I was a bit upset that you got a final smash twice as Snake >.>
    And sorry about that last fight, lagged out.

THE JACKEL

Ive falllen in Love with Toon Link He so oober pwnage! lol
    1375 6882 1842

Im ocean lol and you raped me. The freakin lag MURDERS zeldas already slow play style. I heard the american server is supposed to improve in a week or two so chin up chaps. Then there is no more server excuses lol Nice edgeguarding though jackal regardless (because if it was laggy for me it was laggy for you am i right?) Id like play you guys again though.

Gotta get me some dignity back
    "When you do things right, people won't notice you've done anything at all.""
    -God-

Quote Originally Posted by Monol View Post
    Im ocean lol and you raped me. The freakin lag MURDERS zeldas already slow play style. I heard the american server is supposed to improve in a week or two so chin up chaps. Then there is no more server excuses lol Nice edgeguarding though jackal regardless (because if it was laggy for me it was laggy for you am i right?) Id like play you guys again though.

Gotta get me some dignity back
    oh it was more than laggy, it like froze at one point lol
    I really look forward to the servers improving and playing with you guys. It's fun to play and just kick back. The items make it so much more fun because anyone can turn it around at any point. Wolf is definitely my best though.

I just completed target test 1-4 with all the characters, and did the time requirement for all 5. Now I have to do the 5th one with every character. Not now, I just did 2-4... with every character... that's... 105 target test runs. That's not including the times I messed up... ugh!
    BUT, only 34 more to go(cause I did the time one with Wolf already!)

Then to clear classic with everyone. Then attempt intense with Wolf. Then All star with everyone, then attempt very hard and intense with Wolf. Then boss battle with everyone, then Very hard and Intense with Wolf again! God thats like... a lot of playing!

THE JACKEL

I gota go with the Marth man himself even if they ruined his forward-B recovery (It pretty much makes him plummet ) And Falco will always be up their right next to Marth (Now he runs like a ninja ) And surprisingly Ike himself (Great Aether!!!) And Im giving Wario a try. (I am Wario Man!!!!)

This is the first time my :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty little town has ever gotten a game on it's release date. However, due to a flurry of :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty things, I couldn't get near the mall until today, after they were completely sold out and they don't know when they're getting more.

I hate my life so, so much.

I hear you bro.

Looks like Ultima Shadow, Momiji, you, and me are all stuck in the same boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Shadow View Post
    I gota go with the Marth man himself even if they ruined his forward-B recovery (It pretty much makes him plummet )
    I remember reading somewhere that his Shield Breaker Stab can now help with horizontal recovery. I can't confirm that it works as effectively as the First Sword Dance Slash from Melee.

It doesn't.

does anyone know how to submit the records and stuff?
    I got under 20 seconds with Fox on the level 5 target test and I wanted to submit it lol

btw, if anyone wants to trade stuff like that, we need Wii codes too!

THE JACKEL