Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121626 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Blog Entries

I'm sorry. The Fire Flower thing was just too good to resist.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentarou View Post
    I'm sorry. The Fire Flower thing was just too good to resist.
    I kept trying to use my reflector, but it wasn't activating!
    Anyways, I'm online looking for someone to do a 100 man brawl just for kicks and giggles
    which on another note, I realized today that you need to clear the 100 man brawl with everyone to get a trophy >.>

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Blog Entries

I'll join you on that. I want to see how that works out.

Edit: We really need a way to tell people when we accidentally put a mine next to them. >_>

I was definately doing better this time around. I seem to be getting better with Ike and Bowser as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentarou View Post
    I'll join you on that. I want to see how that works out.

Edit: We really need a way to tell people when we accidentally put a mine next to them. >_>
    OMG, last friggin enemy...

well at least we got it the next time!

THE JACKEL

Blog Entries

4th time's the charm, though I totally screwed up the first two. Ramming into a bomb, pummeling a nuke, etc.

hey, if anyone wants to be able to trade stages and etc we need Wii system friend codes
    Mine is:
    8719-7930-7594-9318

on another note, I've been spectator to a bunch of matches, and it seems everyone either picks final destination, or the Bridge of Eldin

THE JACKEL
    Last edited by ljkkjlcm9; 03-13-2008 at 03:38 AM.

I ended up with Final Destination each time I did the spectator as well.

Blog Entries

Wii System Codes? Ridiculous! >=O

Oh well. Here's mine: 8813-2129-0969-6337

I've made a ton of stages, and I do so like a few of them. I'd love to see everyone else's, too, so tell me if you want to trade stages.

I've made one stage made to be playing in, and aren't all of our codes in the Wii thread anyway?

Blog Entries

That's true, but we're all lazy.

Yeah, it's been out a couple days now, but I wasn't able to post, so I couldn't cry out in glee till now. This game is glorious. Subspace Emmissary alone was worth the cost of the game.

My favorite vid is probably The Great Invasion. (SPOILER)When the Halberd finally falls, and out come the four ships: Arwing, Hunter class Gunship, Falcon Flyer, and Olimar's little putterer. And then Kirby comes in on the Dragoon and takes out Vegnagun (sorry, I beat X-2 only a couple weeks ago, and that thing just reminded me of it alot) in one hit. Overpowered much?

The Masterpieces are a little disappointing. They're fun, but they're too short to get much of a feel for the games at all. But they're an extra add on anyway, so I don't much mind.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I finally got my hands on a copy. My husband found it for me. How sweet is that?

SSE is pretty lame so far. It's like Adventure mode in Melee only fewer actual standard battles. I'm really only playing through it because it's the easiest way to unlock characters.

Aside from that, though, I love everything. :P I'm finding Pit pretty fun to play as, especially.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    I finally got my hands on a copy. My husband found it for me. How sweet is that?

SSE is pretty lame so far. It's like Adventure mode in Melee only fewer actual standard battles. I'm really only playing through it because it's the easiest way to unlock characters.

Aside from that, though, I love everything. :P I'm finding Pit pretty fun to play as, especially.
    Want to have an Online Match sometime?

Sheesh, everyone loves hating on the Subspace Emissary don't they? I thought for sure people would find it as (if not more) fun as Kirby's Dream Land 3 or The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords seeing as how it's a multiplayer Adventure Game.

Well, I guess as great a game as Brawl may be it can't be perfect and live up to everyone's expectations. Like how I was hoping they'd use some Pokemon XD/Coliseum music or at least had some references to those game like trophies or stickers or something.

I don't see why they'd make a Pokemon Snap related trophy in Melee but not one that's Pokemon XD/Coliseum related in Brawl.