Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131727 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

What are you talking about Evastio? Sure they don't like Subspace Emissary, but the game itself definately lives up to the expectations.
    It's fun as hell.

And I'm thinking my best three characters now are Ike, Bowser, and Metaknight.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    What are you talking about Evastio? Sure they don't like Subspace Emissary, but the game itself definately lives up to the expectations.
    It's fun as hell.

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Evastio
    The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords
    Subspace Emissary pales in comparison to the Four Swords Adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    It's fun as hell.

At first I thought you talking about me wanting references to Pokemon XD/Coliseum until I fully read the rest of your post.

Well, not everyone here hates the SSE although quite a few members do. But if you check the Brawl Central Forums you'll see what I mean. Sure not all of them hate it but there's enough people that hate it to make a lot of threads about it.

I'd expect the more hardcore Smashers to dislike it. It's a lot different than Melee, and is going to be especially different for people who have scrutinized every technical aspect of Melee only to find a vastly different feel to Brawl. A large number of their advanced techs have been completely omitted. Wavedashing, for example. So that's no big surprise.

Blog Entries

I got addicted to the coin launcher yesterday. I had 9999 coins, and left with around 8200, with 100 or so trophies and 52 stickers. :3

Yesssss!!! I got it, I finally got it!! xD

Here's my friend code: 1461-5951-4894 .

Okay, now I'll actually start playing it, I've been telling everyone I know who has this game my friend code so we could battle. xD

EDIT: Oops, I entered it wrong D:
    Last edited by Leen-Leen; 03-14-2008 at 01:48 AM.
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

Blog Entries

I'm now registering you on my friends list.

It's telling me Leen-leens is incorrect.

Oops, sorry, I entered it wrong, but it should be all right now. xD

Anyways, this is really fun xD I thought I wouldn't be using any of the new characters, but Pit and Ike are starting to become one of my main characters ...
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

Quote Originally Posted by I Took the Red Pill View Post
    I'd expect the more hardcore Smashers to dislike it. It's a lot different than Melee, and is going to be especially different for people who have scrutinized every technical aspect of Melee only to find a vastly different feel to Brawl. A large number of their advanced techs have been completely omitted. Wavedashing, for example. So that's no big surprise.
    I'm actually glad about that. I've never liked how MLG players were obsessed with tiers, wavedashing, L-cancelling, and stuff. I mean why make the game so much more complicated if you're already having fun with it? That's just me though. I play the game just how Nintendo meant for it to be played.

On a random note, if we ever face Carlos Mencia on Wi-Fi we'll know what his main will be:
    Last edited by Evastio; 03-14-2008 at 02:43 AM. Reason: needed to post Carlos Mencia's main

O_o .....What?
    "When you do things right, people won't notice you've done anything at all.""
    -God-

Kentarou: Let's give it a try tomorrow. xP

...yeah. I don't know who Carlos Mencia is either. :/

I just found that on Brawl Central and decided to post it here. Apparently, one of his favourite things to say is de day de or de de de or something and that's why they joked about him on Brawl Central. Whether you know who he is or not you have to admit that picture is funny.

...although it might be somewhat insulting to him.

yes, carlos mencia, instead of saying dumb, will say DE DE DE.

Anyways, I enjoyed SSE. People have to realize the game is built around a multiplayer system. To have a single player adventure at all is quite a feat. So given the circumstances, I thought it was quite good. People need to realize it's a multiplayer game, with single player added. It's not meant to be a single player game.

On another note, I find I'm enjoying most of the new characters more than the old ones. I do enjoy the old ones, but some of my favorites are the new ones, the likes of Wolf, Lucario, Pit, Toon Link, Zero Suit Samus. Granted I enjoy some of the older characters, but Wolf is my favorite, and I enjoy using Zero Suit Samus too. Lucario hasn't suited my fancy as much as I expected though I still enjoy him.

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Hey for the record everyone...i plan on playing this game tons so i should be online quite a bit. Just throwing myself outthere as a fairly reliable online canidate for online play

Things are a bit laggy but fun non the less so dont be shy about brawlin ya?
    "When you do things right, people won't notice you've done anything at all.""
    -God-