Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about Magus

Perhaps, but I find it hard to believe that the pendant was designed simply to open the magical doors and chests of Zeal. Even uncharged, it contained enough power to manipulate the teleporter, and its charged power was also utilized to unleash the Chrono Trigger. That thing is one potent little artifact, and I don't think the Gurus would put that much power into something that was just meant as a key.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Blog Entries

I'd like to point out that its ability to manipulate the teleporter isnt a valid arguement. Its abit like saying a metal bar has the ability to manipulate a magnet and is thus the metal bar has power. So its more like it's properties caused an interference rather than it's power manipulated the machine. The other points seem plausable enough though
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Valid point. I was thinking that the pendant was what Lucca based the Gate Key off of, but I now remember her basing it off the mechanics of her teleporter.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by brendan909 View Post
    When he's in the group that's fighting, he sometimes go after fellow group members.
    This sounds like a status effect. Did anyone figure out what this was? Is there equipment in the game that automatically puts a character in a certain status effect?
    I believe in the power of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Roogle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brendan909 View Post
    When he's in the group that's fighting, he sometimes go after fellow group members.
    This sounds like a status effect. Did anyone figure out what this was? Is there equipment in the game that automatically puts a character in a certain status effect?
    Ozzy Pants! A really powerful helm that is stolen from Ozzy in his side quest. Nice stats, but causes Auto-Confuse.

Magus made that game
    was a badass character

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

i was gonna say your probly wearin Ozzy Pants or somthing with Auto-confuse but Skyblade beat me to it.

I had Magus in my party when Frog went back to his friend who Magus had killed years earlier. It was...well, weird. Magus just stood there and said nothing, and neither acknowledged Magus' presence.