Thread: The wolf is Zack Fair

Default The wolf is Zack Fair

That is all.

Riiiight... wanna flesh out your theory behind this?

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The people responsible for the story would disagree with you there... according to them, the wolf is a symbol of Cloud's guilt. His self-blame over Aerith's death, and all the other nastiness that he blames himself for. That's why it appears at key locations: the Buster Sword, the church, the Forgotten City - before disappearing when Cloud's finally made peace with himself.

I don't have a link, but I'm sure Kishi or somebody will post one before too long. But this interpretation was confirmed by one or more of the senior staff of AC.

Quote Originally Posted by Big D View Post
    The people responsible for the story would disagree with you there... according to them, the wolf is a symbol of Cloud's guilt. His self-blame over Aerith's death, and all the other nastiness that he blames himself for. That's why it appears at key locations: the Buster Sword, the church, the Forgotten City - before disappearing when Cloud's finally made peace with himself.

I don't have a link, but I'm sure Kishi or somebody will post one before too long. But this interpretation was confirmed by one or more of the senior staff of AC.

this is honestly the nicest way anyone has ever told me "your wrong"

i love you, man.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No problem.
    It's not exactly your fault that the writers of AC chose to make a film with such hopeless convolution that you can only understand the intricacies of the plot by digging through mountains of material on the internet... That was their biggest failing, I think: a lack of transparency. I didn't want a shallow and flimsy story, but I did hope for something self-contained, that would answer all its own questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Big D View Post
    I would have to agree with big d. im just glad the wold emblem doesnt stand for big fag or somthing, lawl

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The wolf became Cloud's dinner.