Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm going shopping for girly stuff!

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You need pigtails and a plaid skirt.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Depends on what suits you.

Give us a photo! Plus stuff like your age and height. Hmm... I can't think of anything else right now ^^"

So give us a photo of you. Better if it shows you fully. So then we can give you the right advice

Selena

http://clairvoyance.game-server.cc/nc_catastrophe.html
    Click the link to see the best flash movie EVER

Thou shall not speak... Randgris's Avatar

It depends really. You better be careful or else you'll look like a queen...

A drag queen...

Maybe he's going to a crossdressing party. A guy in my school had one once. The pictures were epic.
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

*revokes man cards*

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Just look around at what other girls wear. You'll find that lots of them don't wear clothes that are overly feminine anyway. Just grow long hair and wear makeup.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

avoid lots of pinks and pastells, no one but drag-queens, amateur crossdressers, & 8 year olds wear that stuff anyway and it will make you really stand out, a little pink is ok but i've seen some that go excessive with it and they look awefull... about the underware/swimwear there is a way to hide the bulge with propper tucking techniques, i've known guys that stuffed their testicles back inside where they came from then tucked the penis and wore 1 size smaller in undies/swimwear, and others that taped it in place but i'm pretty sure that might hurt when it comes time to remove the tape... and of course beware rednecks, haters, & homophobes, they're incapable of understanding much of anything outside their little worlds and will jump at a chance to persecute someone they don't understand, so a can of mace or a tazer is a good idea too... i see you like blue so go with what you like and what attracts your fancy, also watching girls at the mall or asking your close girl-friends for advice could help a lot too, just don't stare and avoid Capri's they're absolutely yuck and look retarded...
    Last edited by Elly; 03-17-2008 at 03:25 PM.

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

Don't avoid pink and other pretty colors!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Just look around at what other girls wear. You'll find that lots of them don't wear clothes that are overly feminine anyway. Just grow long hair and wear makeup.
    Howlong hair and get makeup.And besides, I'm talking about clothes hereand how to act like one

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post
    *revokes man cards*

Is that calligraphy?

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart8
    Howlong hair and get makeup.And besides, I'm talking about clothes hereand how to act like one
    Uh...do you not live near ANY girls whatsoever? It should be rather easy to figure out what to look like and how to act just from watching and copying what other girls do. I still find this to be a very unusual topic, however.

time for 2nd chances Anno Domini's Avatar

manipulation of the privates would be toooooooo much trouble to deal with. Go with a loose blue dress. stuff a ba to give you boobs and then wear like a scarf/shaw to hide the fact that they arent real. Eyeliner, lightblush, or light lipstick, or a combo of the three. Be comfortable so you can flow naturally and dont look too fake. Consider a girdle to give you a figure. if you have money, rent the movie "To Wong Foo: Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar." its got wesly snipes in it and he tries to look like a woman. it could help! +shrug+

Polaris is the master of all sig-making!

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ewwww?

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    about the underware/swimwear there is a way to hide the bulge with propper tucking techniques, i've known guys that stuffed their testicles back inside where they came from then tucked the penis and wore 1 size smaller in undies/swimwear
    This technique works absolutely fabulously. If you can't figure it out, Google it.

Anyways, I am on my way to crossing myself. I have done it before, but not to the degree I want to. I suggest going to the Goodwill or Salvation Army for clothes. That is where I will be going. And be sure to take a girl who can tell you what and what not to wear.

And if you aren't going to shave your legs, but want to wear skirts and such. Well, then you are probably going to need a couple layers of pantyhose. And I don't suggest swim-wear if you are not shaving.

Yup.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Quote Originally Posted by IBPengwynZ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    about the underware/swimwear there is a way to hide the bulge with propper tucking techniques, i've known guys that stuffed their testicles back inside where they came from then tucked the penis and wore 1 size smaller in undies/swimwear
    This technique works absolutely fabulously. If you can't figure it out, Google it.

Anyways, I am on my way to crossing myself. I have done it before, but not to the degree I want to. I suggest going to the Goodwill or Salvation Army for clothes. That is where I will be going. And be sure to take a girl who can tell you what and what not to wear.

And if you aren't going to shave your legs, but want to wear skirts and such. Well, then you are probably going to need a couple layers of pantyhose. And I don't suggest swim-wear if you are not shaving.

Yup.
    I can't find a girl who to ask and I think I might pretend to ask her out on a date then take her to the clothes store. and I going to try to make fake breasts for myself if I have the time. Thaanks for telling me!