Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516203060 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

Would it be stupid to bust in from nowhere and vote?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

15 Minutes left....

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Link View Post
    I like how you can't so much as sneeze on day 1 without being accused of something.
    I know what you mean. And, for the record, I didn't follow anyone but my own ideas. Whatever, I'll get the rope...

Link

The Metal Gear Solid theme is playing in my head right now. DUM DUM DAH-DAH-DAH! DUM DUM DUM!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 02:12 AM.

Kill the cop if you must...:rolleyes2

Pac-Man

Hm, I would like to hear why you bandwagoned on me for no reason, Link. Especially since I think I was tied with a couple people.

Edit: There's really not enough time now even if you are the cop. If you really are, you should have claimed earlier. Sorry if you're the cop.

Edit2: Okay, not claimed earlier since that would be a bad idea but... ah, I don't know.

Edit3: Okay just gonna to go with this and cross my fingers.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 02:58 AM.

that smilie means he's lying!

I think...

Link

Like you just said. I did it for no reason. I have no idea who to vote for this early, so I voted for you. Now that you're calling everyone and their mother suspicious, though, I'm fine to keep my vote on you. You need to chill.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Star Fox View Post
    that smilie means he's lying!

I think...
    I'm being sarcastic. Of course you don't kill a cop!

Blog Entries

Snake hung his head as he approached the gallows, his eyes were closed and his hands were clenched.
    King DeDeDe placed the evil rope over his head and readied the pull....

STOP!!!!!!!

A messenger came rushing into the scene with a letter addressed to the towns people.

To towns people

I have decided to call of today's death, I hope you are all understanding of this.

Yours sincerely Governor.

Everyone was shocked as snake was released and day turned to night ... And nobody was dead.

NIGHT ACTIONS BEGIN!

Pac-Man

Everyone and their mothers is suspicious, pretty much. You shouldn't completely trust anyone in this game - myself included - until they're somehow proven innocent. Voicing suspicions to get people to talk and see how those people address them can be very telling.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 02:58 AM.

Dammit didn't get my vote in on time!

Blog Entries

All was quiet. The air was cool and palpable. A box slowly moved across the room. What was under it? Something obviously, it inched further and further across the floor. A rumble was heard along with a smash of glass. A boulder fell out of the window and on top of the box. Solid Snake was Killed.

Snake was a Mafia recruiter. Thanks for playing TyphoonThaReapa.

All was quiet as they stared horrified at the squished box of Solid snake. Day two was here.
    Majority of 11 for a lynch. 24 hours in the day. GO GO GO!

Ok. o_o

So Snake roleclaimed Cop, Governer stops the town from lynching him, night time comes around, somebody (vig, sk, etc) kills Snake who turns out to be not just Mafia but Mafia recruitor. Crazy!

Kirby:

There's a new sherriff in town.

Why? R-R-R-R-R-ROLECLAIM! Day Vigilante is what.

Why are you claiming now?
    Because when I kill people I have to publically state in the thread ##kill: Whoever. You're going to find out sooner or later when I take someone out, so I have decided to tell you all in advance. I didn't claim yesterday because I was not allowed to use my ability on Day One. I figured if I did claim, you'd all scream for proof at me. If you do doubt my claim, I can now provide proof...but the proof will be me shooting you. :shoot:

How do we know you're not a Mafia Assassin?
    Have a cop investigate me. I can't be both the assassin and the godfather, can I?

I'm not just going to go blasting randomly like previous vigilantes have done. They've smurfed the town over and I don't want to make that mistake. If I want to kill someone, I'll let them and all of you know and have you guys give feedback on it.

And right now I'd like your thoughts on the likes of Bowser and Slippy, who seemed to think that acting intelligently was positively dripping with scuminess. Why would you want me to keep my mouth shut? The more I talk, the more you people can analyse me, and the same goes for all of you. These two (among others) were trying to shut down intelligent posting just so we'd lynch in the dark, which is precisely what the scum would want.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 01:48 AM.