Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718223262 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Magus View Post
    It's partly because I really really wanted to be a Mortal Kombat character and I'm jealous
    :[ I sowwy. <-- that should cheer you up

@laura croft: he's off my suspicions list because I'd rather take a chance on him being truthful than to find out he's lying and be the one to bite the bullet, so to speak

All I know is I'm ace!

Lara Croft

Sonic its about time you've posted something productive! Read, and post now.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 02:01 AM.

Kirby:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lara Croft View Post
    This is a very difficult question. Its very possible they might have just picked someone under the radar to make sure they get a mafian.
    Maybe. I think it's something the cop should look at, although I am also anxious to be investigated myself just to eliminate any little dramas about my role that might occur down the line. On the subject of cops, last night should have helped you realise that you're either naive/insane or real/paranoid, provided you investigated Snake.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sonic View Post
    All I know is I'm ace!
    :quarter:
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 01:48 AM.

I'm not going to wonder much about who got recruited just yet. This is because the most obvious choice of the mafia would be to recruit someone who voted for snake as those would be clear, but then again this is so obvious that the mafia might've gone for somebody else in hope that the town would see through this old trick. It won't do me much good in speculating about this so I'm just not going to. I'll concentrate on finding the other mafians. Hopefully this recruitee will find ways to screw up in the future.

I agree that whoever killed Snake is scum and thought he was a cop when they targetted him. I don't think it was a night vig, it would involve too big a risk.

Eh. I don't mind making a move, so here goes:

Sub Zero has been behaving a bit weird. After having a few fingers pointed at him he excused his behaviour saying it might've come off as scummy. That's a pretty defensive statement, not sure if a townie would say the same. The quote I'm talking about:

Quote Originally Posted by Sub Zero
    well I can't blame anyone for being suspicious of me because yeah, I've been pretty lax in my posts. What do we honestly have to go by so early though? It was already said that not everyone has confirmed yet, that's why there are so many inactives.
    His vote for Navi, however, lowers the suspicion. Snake also voted for Navi, and it would be really stupid of the mafia to bandwagon at such an early stage, linking themselves together could get critical for the mafia. I'm guessing the mafia votes are pretty well spread throughout the voting tally, with probably at least 1 for Snake. A typical coward mafia move is also to vote for someone outside the main bandwagons, the main ones would be Kirby and Snake at this point. Not saying this especially criminates Sub Zero, as it doesn't, but it's noteworthy. (Luigi, Samus and Donkey Kong gets some suspicion points there. Donkey Kong voting for Pikachu fits with Kirby's idea of Kirby trying to distance himself for instance. Just something for the back of the head.) Since Sub bandwagoned with Snake, then I'm more leaning towards Sub being in a different scum group, not knowing snake was a mafia.

##Vote: Sub Zero
    Last edited by [M] Adama; 03-17-2008 at 03:54 AM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

VOTES DAY TWO:
    ##Vote: Frogger : Ganon(1)
    ##Vote: Sub Zero : Bowser(1)

Not voting: Crono, Donkey Kong, Frogger, Kirby, Lara Croft, Link, Luigi, Magus, Mario, Mega Man, Navi, Pac Man, Peach, Pikachu, Samus, Slippy, Sonic, Space Invader, Star Fox, Sub-Zero

##Vote: Kirby

He seems too by trying too hard!

Kirby:

Ooh, a ruin-the-game-breakdown on day two. Nice.

Heads up to the town: Thinking about busting a cap in Sonic's ass.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 01:50 AM.

I just read through the thing and the only thing that's so incredibly suspisious to me is sub-zero's behaviour. In the last mafia game we had to go to incredible lengths for someone to believe a roleclaim.

I think Kirby's roleclaim is awfully convenient. Seems to me he was just the first one in.

Now, I dont want to accidentily kill off a vigilante(as long as its not Jesswee )

So I'm going to vote for sub-zero. His behaviour seems like newbie mafia trying to get everyone to believe a roleclaim.

If by any chance, we lynch him and he is innocent, that would throw some suspision off of kirby, and reassure me.

Another reason why I vote Sub-zero(and in extent, kirby), is that it seems incredibly stupid to actually roleclaim vigilante, because that would make you number one on the hitlist of the mafia.

##vote: Sub-zero

These are my thoughts on the subject. Btw, I still have no idea who Crono actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Crono View Post
    Another reason why I vote Sub-zero(and in extent, kirby), is that it seems incredibly stupid to actually roleclaim vigilante, because that would make you number one on the hitlist of the mafia.
    Did you read my roleclaim post? I have to kill someone publically. The mafia are going to see me doing so, realise I'm the vig and try to cap me anyway, so I decided to let you all know early so the town can give feedback on my kill.

Then why not use it on the first day?

brb im gonna check that post again.

edit: yup nothing in there about that. I guess we'll know for sure when the day is over.

Question for moderators: Will we see the day-vigilante kill during the lynch post, or after the night?

sorry i havent posted anything, im busy and dont have alot of time read everything you guys post

When you read that post you'll see that I was not allowed to use it on the first day.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If there is a day vig they would publicly announce it and then the kill would go off and the day would continue as normal.

hmm.

Yes it does say that. Weird, did I read it wrong?

Anyway, sure. But I'm still not changing my vote. I dont really get why you seem so intent on convincing me, as I already said that I'm not sure. I find it fishy that Sub-zero trusted you that easily.

Either he is a newbie or in some kind of mafia plot. And to be honest, I dont really want either in a mafia game. Newbie's screws up my insight into who's scum and who's not.