Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123456789132353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1037

Thread: MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

  1. #31

    :monster:

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Donkey Kong View Post
    16 hours is short. I must now hang with people in real life.

    Let's see what this starts, hmm? Go!

    ##Vote: Pikachu
    I agree, 16 hours is short!

    That is okay, afterall somebody had to get the ball rolling somehow.

    So, we're still waiting on posts from:
    Bowser, Crono, Frogger, Lara Croft, Magus, Mega Man, Peach, Samus, Sonic, Space Invader, Star Fox and Sub-Zero.

  2. #32
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Kirby:


    Now I know who Navi really is because they like to post that image with their real account.

    ##vote Navi

    This will teach you to be more careful with your EoFF identity in future.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 02:44 AM.

  3. #33
    By Your Command [M] Mom  Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cylon Basestar
    Posts
    2,365
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pikachu View Post
    So, we're still waiting on posts from:
    Bowser, Crono, Frogger, Lara Croft, Magus, Mega Man, Peach, Samus, Sonic, Space Invader, Star Fox and Sub-Zero.
    Liar. Some posted in the other thread.

    VOTES DAY ONE:
    ##Vote: Pikachu : Donkey Kong
    ##Vote: Solid Snake: Ganon
    ##vote Navi : Kirby

    Not voting: Bowser, Crono, Frogger, Lara Croft, Link, Luigi, Magus, Mario, Mega Man, Navi, Pac Man, Peach, Pikachu, Samus, Slippy, Solid Snake, Sonic, Space Invader, Star Fox, Sub-Zero

  4. #34
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hope's Peak
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    I totally posted.

    ##Vote: Crono

    For not being as sexy as Magus.

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Master Hand View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pikachu View Post
    So, we're still waiting on posts from:
    Bowser, Crono, Frogger, Lara Croft, Magus, Mega Man, Peach, Samus, Sonic, Space Invader, Star Fox and Sub-Zero.
    Liar. Some posted in the other thread.
    That'll teach me for not reading the other thread! ;D

  6. #36
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    anywhere but the bath tub
    Posts
    1,538

    Default

    Pac-Man


    *eats dots*

    Ok, enough eating, let's vote. Don't like frogs

    ##Vote: Slippy
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 03:54 AM.

  7. #37
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Omicron Theta
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Navi


    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kirby View Post
    Now I know who Navi really is because they like to post that image with their real account.

    ##vote Navi

    This will teach you to be more careful with your EoFF identity in future.
    actually I put spam into google images and it was the first picture...
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 11:16 PM.

  8. #38

    Default

    Hmmm...Navi's drawing a lot of attention. Looking obvious could be a strategy...

    ##Vote: Navi

  9. #39
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Kirby:


    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Master Hand View Post
    Liar. Some posted in the other thread.
    Then they should post in this thread too!
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pac Man View Post
    Don't like frogs

    ##Vote: Slippy
    There's more than one frog in this game. Look out, you might get a strong backlash from the National Union of Frogs.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 02:44 AM.

  10. #40
    By Your Command [M] Mom  Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cylon Basestar
    Posts
    2,365
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    VOTES DAY ONE:
    ##Vote: Pikachu : Donkey Kong
    ##Vote: Solid Snake: Ganon
    ##vote Navi : Kirby, Solid Snake
    ##Vote: Crono : Sub-Zero
    ##Vote: Slippy : Pac Man

    Not voting: Bowser, Crono, Frogger, Lara Croft, Link, Luigi, Magus, Mario, Mega Man, Navi, Peach, Pikachu, Samus, Slippy, Sonic, Space Invader, Star Fox
    Last edited by [M] Mom Host; 03-16-2008 at 05:49 AM.

  11. #41
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Omicron Theta
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Navi


    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Solid Snake View Post
    Hmmm...Navi's drawing a lot of attention. Looking obvious could be a strategy...

    ##Vote: Navi
    or I could just not like day one... although I did like day one in c9 where we spammed a lot
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 11:17 PM.

  12. #42
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Kirby:


    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Navi View Post
    or I could just not like day one... although I did like day one in c9 where we spammed a lot
    What did I say about being careful with your EoFF identity?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 02:44 AM.

  13. #43
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Omicron Theta
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Navi


    hey maybe I'm gobo! or maybe I'm LoM! Maybe Dolen! Hell I may be Jojee for all you know
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 11:17 PM.

  14. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Navi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Solid Snake View Post
    Hmmm...Navi's drawing a lot of attention. Looking obvious could be a strategy...

    ##Vote: Navi
    or I could just not like day one... although I did like day one in c9 where we spammed a lot
    Day 1 is not so bad, all we have to do is make discussion. With C9, it was the joke votes. I'm going to try and promote some discussion early, and hopefully we can root out the mafia.

    And about Navi, mabey its qwerty for all we know. We should'nt be trying to find out who everyone is. That is what the mafia would want to do, not the town.

  15. #45
    By Your Command [M] Mom  Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cylon Basestar
    Posts
    2,365
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    .... hello? anyone out there?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •