Page 41 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2131353637383940414243444546475161 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

Buckle my barrels. This game is nuts.

I'm pretty sure all of those points have been brought up 5-9 times a piece so far, Luigi.

Anyone that wants to hear something from me, I don't really know what you expect to hear. I don't have anything to say that can help anyone other than the fact that I'm a Vanilla Townie. As I said before, that's a matter of trust.

I had my speculations against Slippy but I've thrown those out the window. Usually, I've got a tight grip on which players are mafia members; I'm totally sucking this game, guys.

Seeing as how my mind is being seriously horrible, I'm leaning toward those who have had cases made against them already. Navi, Space Invader, and Fox McCloud. Sorry.

Wow, there is some epic craziness going on around here! Since I don't know how long until this day ends, I'm just going back to my vote the other day since I really haven't seen evidence to warrant a change.

##vote: Navi

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Navi

Wow this is crazy. Samus choosing to kill pac-man was nullified because she was already dead. I also think that there might be another mafia faction. I dont think they would have put a recruiter and an assasin on the same team. It's possible, but I doubt it.

In school gtg
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Navi View Post
    Wow this is crazy. Samus choosing to kill pac-man was nullified because she was already dead. I also think that there might be another mafia faction. I dont think they would have put a recruiter and an assasin on the same team. It's possible, but I doubt it.

In school gtg
    That's not a bad thought in my opinion but maybe it's just a single superpowered team of mafia with low numbers. Usually, if a group is given strong power roles, they'll be reduced in numbers somewhat. I'm thinking 4 at the most for a single team. 6 total if, indeed, there actually are two groups. But hey, 2 down already. I think we're doing excellently up to this point.

Samus' "kill" was probably thrown out there to cause confusion, like Kirby was saying. I'd wager that it wouldn't have gone off even if she did get it in before she was targetted by Kirby. Looks like false information for us to string ourselves along on a wild goose chase but that's already been covered. Enough of that mess.

I've got to get some sleep. I should be up before the day is over to go over whatever happens after this but I'll vote just in case something weird happens. I'm still thinking Fox for now as something was seriously wrong with the way that day ended.

##Vote: Fox McCloud

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Well off to school for the day but when I get home I'll read up on what I've missed and I'll make a valid post then.

Also, Mario, why do you keep disappearing so much?

Link

How much time left in the day?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 02:29 AM.

One more thing to kill rumors about me being godfather..

why would I try to lynch Samus, or more specifically, try to get Kirby to shoot him?

Anyway, I cant prove in any other way that i am what i am(seeing as a cop would have no use), so ill leave the decision to you. maybe if we had a tracker..

One thing is that line of miriel at the last vigilante kill was definitely to throw confusement among us, as we were pretty a pretty strong townie team up till then.

My guess here is that they are trying to cause us to look at each other, instead of the suspisous characters that we were investigating(fits perfectly into whatever Space invader is doing right now).

therefore.. my vote stands.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

VOTES DAY THREE:
    ##Kill: Samus: Kirby

##vote: Space Invader : Crono, Peach (2)
    ##Vote: Frogger : Sub -Zero (1)
    ## Vote: Kirby: Mega man (1)
    ##vote: Navi : Mario (1)
    ##Vote: Fox McCloud: Donkey Kong (1)

##VOTE: Samus : Slippy, Navi(0)

Not voting: Frogger, Ganon, Kirby, Link, Luigi, Magus, Pac Man, Peach, Pikachu, Space Invader, Fox McCloud

About 9 hours left in day 3.
    9 for majority lynch

I suggest some talking start

Link

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Crono View Post
    why would I try to lynch Samus, or more specifically, try to get Kirby to shoot him?
    So you can say "Why would I try to kill Samus?" later. Mafia are willing to lay down their lives for the godfather. It's an important role.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 02:29 AM.

Ugh fine whatever, doesnt matter what I say, you guys never believe me anyway.

Well, I guess Space Invaders plan is working then, as all focus is back on the one townie they cant shoot.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    The Godfather role is played differently between variants. If immunity to detection is the Godfather's only power, his leadership of the Mafia need only be nominal: Name: Godfather
    we dont even know if he is bulletproof or not. The only thing you can be sure of is that he evades detection.
    Last edited by [M] Helo; 03-19-2008 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sub-Zero View Post
    Because I have a life. I don't want to spend hours on hours waiting for someone to post when I could be doing other things.

Looks like a lot has happened while I was away.

I'm still keeping an eye on Kong, but I'm not suspicious as I was about him before. I'm still thinking about Mega Man, he hasn't contributed much and tends to get his votes out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mega Man View Post
    @kirby: after re-reading some of the other pages, i have come to realize that you do make very excellent points, i'm not saying i find you trustworthy, because i don't, i'm just saying that i'll be keeping an eye on you
    I think he's trying to latch onto people's trust here while still voting for them, it's one of those thing I'm not so sure about.

But who I'm really thinking about is Magus. Haven't seen much of him and I'm sure there's something about him, it's really bugging me.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

6 hours till lynch time. Come on do you really want to have a lynch on only 2 votes seriously guys get to talking.

I don't think there is much more I can do. I've already put in my vote. I'm sure everyone will log on at least once before the six hours is up.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mario View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sub-Zero View Post
    Because I have a life. I don't want to spend hours on hours waiting for someone to post when I could be doing other things.
    Lol Im supposed to be working..

I have way too much free time at work xD

edit: Oh and MH, nobody wants to vote.. because there isnt any sure suspect and the last lynch was townie.. they are afraid that they might lynch a town and be suspected for mafia because of it.