Page 47 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2737414243444546474849505152535767 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

We might have one more protective role since I'm sure there are two mafia. I think i'll come out with my role now. I am the day cop. I can Investigate one person each day and get an instant result. Day 1 I investigated Snake, and it came up guilty. Day 2, I looked up bowser, who came up innocent. Day 3 I investigated Space Invader who was innocent at the time. With both a day cop and a day vigilante, i think I have poiecd together the mafia roles. Mafia A has the recruiter, traitor and godfather. Mafia B has the assassin, a goon and prostatute. Snake's roleclaim got the second mafia's attention and warrented both a roleblock and a kill. So Mafia 1 tried to recruit night 1, but Snake was roleblocked. Night 2 both mafia get their hits in. Night 3, I think Link was roleblocked and both mafia targeted him. These are my suspicions. So town, who should I investigate today?

Only one kill. I think it's safe to say that Link got his protection off on someone who was the target of the second kill, either that or we have a roleblocker/prostitute who stopped the second killer last night. As for Link dying, I doubt Roto would of not protected himself every night and thus making him invincible to night kills. So that means Roto was either role blocked on one of the nights he protected himself or we have a Mafia Hitman out there.

In either case from ed's testimony before dying we have 2 mafias teams.

Team A
    -Traitor (Space Invader)
    -Recruiter (Solid Snake)
    -???? (Mystery Player)

With the recruiter their forces are essentially 4 strong in the end. Since there was no second night kill I believe that Solid Snake got his recruit off, or at least used it, whether he targeted a recruit-able role is up for grabs.

Team B

-Assassin (Miriel)
    -Godfather? (Pacman?)
    -????
    -????

The second one is at least 3 strong, possibly 4 to equal the second one, or else they have stronger power roles (which may be the case with Assassin and Godfather)

Well then the remaining town is as such.

[M] Crono Godfather?/Bulletproof Townie?
    [M] Donkey Kong Vanilla Townie?
    [M] Frogger
    [M] Ganon
    [M] Kirby Day Time Vig
    [M] Luigi
    [M] Magus
    [M] Mario
    [M] Mega Man
    [M] Navi
    [M] Pac Man Godfather?
    [M] Peach
    [M] Pikachu
    [M] Slippy Inventor
    [M] Star Fox
    [M] Sub-Zero

This is just a list of who's left and what roles have been claimed thus far. If I missed anything please fill in the gaps. I'll be leaving soon so it'll be a bit before I start aiming suspicion. But we can use this to try and fill i nthe blanks of who's scum and who's town.

Kirby

I recommend you investigate Navi.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 02:22 AM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Our noble white mage is gone

Anyway, my suspicions are as follows:

Pac-Man
    Navi
    Frogger

explanations in a minute...gotta dig up quotes

EDIT: Yeah, investigate Navi
    Last edited by [M] Harry - Dad's Dad; 03-20-2008 at 10:14 PM.

I second the motion to investigate Navi. That would clear up any uncertainties I have about them.

oK the , Navi it is, I'll tell the result when Master hand tells me.

We have a relsut. Navi is guilty! Kirby, shoot her.

Kirby

I thought as much. She seemed to be in league with the Samus mafia rather than the Space Invader/Solid Snake mafia. I thought she was innocent after the Solid Snake incident on Day one, but Space Invader's revelation that there are two mafia sealed it, especially as she refused to comment on Samus until asked to, and tried to persuade us to lynch her rather than shoot her so she could use her ability.

To continue the Tarantino theme-

Do you find me sadistic? You know, I bet I could fry an egg on your head right now, if I wanted to. You know, Navi, I'd like to believe that you're aware enough even now to know that there's nothing sadistic in my actions. Well, maybe towards those other... jokers, but not you. No Navi, at this moment, this is me at my most...masochistic.

##kill: Navi
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 02:22 AM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Woah seriously? Awesome. (PS- I did not suspect Navi at all for some reason Dx)

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Navi

Ok then bye bye everyone. I was a vanilla townie at first, then on night one TTR tried to recruit Kirby, Lara Croft, and me. He was able to pick 3 times in case the ones above failed. Lara was mason, Kirby was Vig and unrecruitable. I was then recruited. Bye bye all!

edit: Oh and I wasn't in league with samus. I was with the other mafia, with TTR and ed was our Traitor

Edit2: Oh and Psy is wrong with all his thoughts... I wasn't with samus in any way.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 01:53 AM.

What could a white mage do?

White Mage=Doctor, only protection lasts 2 rounds.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

"Hey!" "LISTEN" "HEY!" screamed Navi as she was flying around.

Again Kirby did some nonsense and some how hit a farie.

Navi was a Mafia Goon! Thanks for playing Leader of Mortals.

Awesome, that makes it 4 days, 4 mafian deaths. Four for four!

White mage is like a doctor but the protect lasts 2 nights instead of one. Basically, it could protect itself and one other. Very powerful.

But as for Navi being guilty, I'm glad to see my intuition was right. Now I need to decide on Pac-man or Crono. I'm in agreement with Slippy, one or both of them is probably a Godfather.