Page 49 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2939434445464748495051525354555969 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kirby View Post
    It's funny that Pac-Man, the other guy who was accused of being the Godfather, is so insistent that Crono is the Godfather instead...
    This is a good point although I've yet to see the argument and scum posts maybe you can show me a few so I can comment.

Kirby can be trusted though

Sorry for not posting much, not my fault

Blog Entries

Can you at least let me see the mafia forum?

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

LoM do not post in the game thread. No you can't see the mafia forum you posted after you were dead on your mafia account so we had to ban it.

All I know is that there are two mafia godfathers out there and the two highest on my suspicions list are Pac-man and Crono.

There are a few people who aren't on my suspect list and they are:

[M] Slippy
    [M] Kirby
    and [M] Ganon

They've pretty much proved in my eyes that they are pro-town because their efforts have landed some pretty heavy blows to the mafia scum.

So how many mafians is everyone guessing is still around? Two godfathers and maybe one more?

Since I was originally suspicious of Pac-man to start off with before the change, I'm going to toss in my vote for him before work. I'll check back to see if there is any evidence that changes it.

##vote: Pac-Man

Ugh this is so freaking unbelievable. Even if you dont have any evidence, you guys just want to lynch me, and will therefore find a reason, no matter what anyone says. No matter the fact that ive only ever targeted mafia, or that you shot me, or that miriel outed that pac-man was the god-father..

no.. everything obviously points that i am godfather.. didnt even hesitate to shoot me when i outed that i was bulletproof townie.

but you all seem insistant on lynching the only townie that cant be killed..

there is not even a question, a quote.. ah well

I heard from -censored- that Miriel was screwing up the game.. trying to ruin it.. therefore i come to the conclusion that she wasnt double bluffing when she outed pac-man. I guess i wasnt supposed to say that, but gotta give a reason why i think that miriel wasnt double bluffing, but just mad.. or something.

and of course nobody notices that the moment pac-man gets accused of being godfather she starts suspecting im the godfather.. bet peach loved that. *sigh*

anyway

##vote: Pac-man

hopefully when she turns out to be godfather you all finally freaking believe me(it only took a shot to the chest, an investigation and a godfather killed by then.. C'est la vie)
    Last edited by [M] Helo; 03-21-2008 at 02:45 AM.

I still consider Fox McCloud a suspect. Now that Link has flipped as Town, it gives me more vibes toward him since he voted Link early on. Pac-Man and Crono... I don't know. They both post quite a bit and stay in the spotlight. I just don't see either one of them being mafia seeing as how we've already wasted more than half of them, I'd say. If either of them, I'm leaning toward Pac-Man.

I get the feeling that there are too many people lurking about without contributing thoughts. Are people being inactive or just hiding out and watching?

Pac-Man

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Crono View Post
    Ugh this is so freaking unbelievable. Even if you dont have any evidence, you guys just want to lynch me, and will therefore find a reason, no matter what anyone says. No matter the fact that ive only ever targeted mafia, or that you shot me, or that miriel outed that pac-man was the god-father..

no.. everything obviously points that i am godfather.. didnt even hesitate to shoot me when i outed that i was bulletproof townie.

but you all seem insistant on lynching the only townie that cant be killed..

there is not even a question, a quote.. ah well

I heard from our lovely -person i cant say- that Miriel was screwing up the game.. trying to ruin it.. therefore i come to the conclusion that she wasnt double bluffing when she outed pac-man.

and of course nobody notices that the moment pac-man gets accused of being godfather she starts suspecting im the godfather.. bet peach loved that. *sigh*

anyway

##vote: Pac-man

hopefully when she turns out to be godfather you all finally freaking believe me(it only took a shot to the chest, an investigation and a godfather killed by then.. C'est la vie)
    Miriel was emotionally distraught at that time. You couldn't take any of her dying remarks seriously!

It's not that we want you lynched, you just seem suspicious. That shot to the chest didn't prove you innocent, it just proved your death can only be brought on by a lynching. Godfather anyone?

But I mean, go ahead, vote for me. Have me lynched. It would be unfortunate for the town, but it would prove me innocent. Mama didn't raise no scum!

And if I were the god father, do you think I would really allow myself so much attention?

Sorry, but...

##vote: Crono
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 03:13 AM.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I never said miriel was trying to ruin the game I said that she was complaining afterward which you all saw. If you guys don't stop posting things that are confidential I will end this game. I'm so tempted to.

fine.. then I had no reasons whatsoever to post for pac-man(wow that sounds so much better doesnt it?)..

Quote Originally Posted by Pac-man
    And if I were the god father, do you think I would really allow myself so much attention?
    I can say the same thing, but ive not seen you roleclaim or take a bullet to the chest.. or does that somehow make me more suspisous..

again i point out that godfather only standard has the power to come up townie in investigations.. if he is bulletproof, it is added by the mods.

Vote count please, Master Hand?

Pac-Man

Oh, I thought the god father could only be killed by lynching? 'Cause don't night kills equal day kills in terms of effect?? I'm confusing myself.

And if you must know, i'm the doctor. I wanted to keep it low-key to keep the mafia off my back, but since the suspicions are on me, I guess I have to tell it.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 03:13 AM.

Pac-Man, wacky doctor type or just regular? Who have you protected?

ohoh.. thats smart. That way if the real doctor wouldve come out, then the mafia knows who he is and would kill him.

therefore no opposition against roleclaim doctor.. very smart.

ill go find the quote(that i already gave once before)

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    The Godfather role is played differently between variants. If immunity to detection is the Godfather's only power, his leadership of the Mafia need only be nominal

To be honest from reading everything, I don't believe Crono or Pacman. Crono seems to be defend himself WAAAAY too much for a townie and honestly unless a god father shows up dead I won't even begin to believe bulletproof as it is very convenient for a god father. As for the variation, with this much night kill powers I think a bullet proof Godfather is a given. So sorry Crono ain't buying it.

Besides I don't much trust Pacman either. And since I've had suspicions on him longer, he gets my vote for the time being.

##Vote: Pacman