Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 12345678910142454 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Navi

I think there is a bomb and/or a nexus. Normally they will say there isn't a nexus or bomb in the first post. This is a new host now though but I think they would say if there wasnt to help us out a little bit more.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 10:17 PM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Maybe I just wanted you guys to go crazy ever think of that? WHO KNOWS?! I do

Navi

lekana you are too nice to do that

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Says who? You obviously don't know me well enough.

Mario wears red, so he must be mafia.

Navi

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Master Hand View Post
    Says who? You obviously don't know me well enough.
    oh come on! Diaf is pure niceness

Where is everyone!!!!!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Lekana, nice? Maybe when Bowser brings Mario pink-frosted sugar cookies for his birthday and leaves Peach alone.

EDIT: Also, I'm bored. *yawns* It's about bed time.

Lara Croft

Everyone seems like they're really just randomly voting and randomly posting, so I can't really say that I have great thoughts of whats happened thus far. Out of everyone if I had to vote, it would be for Navi, because it seems like she's doing the whole "too stupid to be mafia," thing. Not really a great reason to have suspicion, but we really have nothing to go off of right now.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 01:57 AM.

Kirby:

##unvote

At least Navi is active, posting and contributing, so I'm taking my vote away from him for now.

Things of note:
    Donkey Kong and Pac Man both launched "Hit-and-run" votes. :mog:
    Solid Snake followed onto my vote on Navi, and Lara Croft has said that they find Navi to be the most suspicious so far.
    Ganon keeps saying he wants to "promote discussion" without actually discussing anything. He also says we shouldn't discuss the identity of Navi...despite putting forth a suggestion as to who it might be.

We can't analyse who is what unless more of you get your asses out and post so come on.

##vote Space Invader

I'll take my vote off you when you post. I encourage the rest of you to do the same with other people who haven't posted, and then unvote them as soon as they make an appearance. Then looking over who is trying to keep low, who is trying to look like they are trying to contribute but really aren't, who is trying to start/join/stay away from bandwagons hopefully we'll have a decent shot at netting mafia today.

Are you guys afraid of posting just because day one is famous for stupidity and you're scared of being lynched? Yeah, fair point. But you're not really helping do anything about that. And yes, the mafia do like to target intelligent people at night. But if we all act intelligent, what the smurf are they going to do then?

Pac Man, what do you think of Solid Snake's vote for Navi?
    Sonic, what do you think about Ganon's urges for discussion?
    Peach, what are your views on Donkey Kong's hit-and-run vote?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lara Croft View Post
    Everyone seems like they're really just randomly voting and randomly posting, so I can't really say that I have great thoughts of whats happened thus far. Out of everyone if I had to vote, it would be for Navi, because it seems like she's doing the whole "too stupid to be mafia," thing. Not really a great reason to have suspicion, but we really have nothing to go off of right now.
    Of course everyone is randomly posting and voting, it's the first day.

Also, for not posting:
    ##Vote:Mega Man

You see Kirby, I did promote discussion with my post. It is still really early in the game, but I am getting really bad vibes from Snake. The last time I got this vibe on day 1, it was about Buzz in the disney mafia. Buzz was the traitor.

lara, why do you suspect Navi?

Navi

I think I know who kirby is...

So far...

Kirby: I think he is going to be a very smart player. He seems to be experienced.

Luigi: Most people are not posting, why choose mega man?

Ganon: I got nothing. Seems to have made a bit of a joke vote which I am fine with.

sub-zero: pure jokeness

Solid Snake: Seems to be trying to come in right behind someone to place more blame on them than themselves

Pac-man: Jokeness

Pikachu: nothing yet. No joke, no nothing. A helpfulish post and thats it.

Lara croft: 1 post showing suspicion. I bet we wont hear much more from her...

I need to go to bed now so I voting now just in case

##Vote: Solid Snake
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 01:40 AM.

Kirby:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ganon View Post
    It is still really early in the game, but I am getting really bad vibes from Snake. The last time I got this vibe on day 1, it was about Buzz in the disney mafia. Buzz was the traitor.
    I don't think you can compare the two. As far as I know, the traitor in Disney mafia did not know who any of the mafia were to begin with, (I believe the idea was for their identities to be revealed to the traitor over time, but I could be wrong) nor did they have access to the mafia forum and therefore the mafia grand strategy.

I suppose it could be applicable with the low levels of posting activity if Snake is the only one to have posted in the mafia forum so far, and therefore doesn't have the reassurance of his scumbuddies yet.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 01:44 AM.

Pac-Man

No hit and run here. I'm keeping an eye out. you want my opinion? Ok. I'm suspicious of half of the people who posted at least, including you. Snake: spamming, votes for Navi for not a good reason but seems to try to justify it as a good one. Sub-Zero: lowkey voting for inactive member, then spamming. (don't say I did the same, I'm annoyed Slippy disappeared after I voted but was spamming before that. That and hate frogs.) Kirby: way too smart on day 1. Ganon: same as Kirby in trying to be smart. Lara Croft: ditto too. And I'm not seeing all the suspicion on Navi. Luigi: following Kirby's advice also with lowkey voting but was active before.

Ok? Discuss that.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 02:54 AM.

Kirby:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pac Man View Post
    No hit and run here. I'm keeping an eye out.
    So you're sitting back and waiting for events to react to? Ok.
    Sub-Zero: lowkey voting for inactive member, then spamming. (don't say I did the same, I'm annoyed Slippy disappeared after I voted but was spamming before that. That and hate frogs.)
    You did do the same, though, whether you choose to admit it or not. And you were spamming about dots but disappeared after you voted too. So y'know, pot, kettle, and all that.
    Kirby: way too smart on day 1. Ganon: same as Kirby in trying to be smart. Lara Croft: ditto too.
    Acting smart is bad? ...what?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 01:45 AM.