Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 30404445464748495051525354555660 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

Pac-Man

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Donkey Kong View Post
    Pac-Man, wacky doctor type or just regular? Who have you protected?
    I'm just a regular doctor.

And i've protected Slippy, and Kirby twice. They've both played great games so far, and I thought that their intelligence would make them a mafia target.

What are you Donkey Kong, if you don't mind me asking??

EDIT: No one believes me! I'm sorry for being so vocal! xD
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 03:13 AM.

Already told you.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I don't believe that Mirel would've drawn out Pac-Man if he was the Godfather, I don't see her being that spiteful considering the way she died.

No, my susipicions stay to Crono because I stick by that the quote provided by Lara was the scummiest post I've seen thus far, and him hiding behind "I took a bullet for you guys" doesn't clear him of anything.

If he is a bulletproof townie, and I help get him lynched, I'll take responsibility for my actions, but I'm going with my gut.

Pac-Man

Already told you.
    O RLY?

Lemme go try and find it.

And i'm with Peach. Crono, if you do get lynched (which seems unlikely 'cause everyone seems to want to kill me), and are a townie, i'll feel like a major ass.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 03:14 AM.

it seems weird to me that there is a doctor and a white mage(powerful doctor, remember from last mafia?).

I havent seen any ordinary roles in here yet(normal doctor, normal mafia, etc)

and here you are claiming to be a doctor while one was already killed.

anyway, i dont care if you believe me today, because if pac-man turns out as godfather, you guys will come to your senses.

hmm with so many people feeling like an ass(except for pac-man, as he already knows) it feels almost worth it getting lynched.. almost..

I forgot you were a replacement, Pac-Man. I claimed Vanilla Townie.

For now...

##Vote: Crono

You realize we just killed a normal mafia goon?

I think two doctors is a possibility, seeing as there are two killing factions and the town seems like there are many mafians this round.

Pac-Man

Oh, okay DK.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Peach View Post

I think two doctors is a possibility, seeing as there are two killing factions and the town seems like there are many mafians this round.
    I agree. The mafia also had an assassin and still have a godfather, both powerful roles. Two doctors doesn't seem that far-fetched.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 03:14 AM.

oh im going to laugh so hard at you all and yell: "i told you so"

im looking forward to it, seeing as this game isnt any fun anymore anyway with so much baka ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pac Man View Post
    Oh, okay DK.

I agree. The mafia also had an assassin and still have a godfather, both powerful roles. Two doctors doesn't seem that far-fetched.

Didn't you say you were a doctor? I don't know, maybe because it's three in the morning, but something about this post seems slightly off. I don't really know how to put it into words, but I think it sounds like you are posting, "The story of having two doctors is believable."

I don't know if any of that made sense, but I just find it odd for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ganon View Post
    Navi, your dead now. No talking!

Lets see who we have left now.

[M] Crono Godfather?/Bulletproof Townie?
    [M] Donkey Kong Vanilla Townie
    [M] Frogger
    [M] Ganon Day Cop
    [M] Kirby Day Time Vig
    [M] Luigi
    [M] Magus
    [M] Mario
    [M] Mega Man
    [M] Pac Man Godfather?
    [M] Peach
    [M] Pikachu
    [M] Slippy Inventor
    [M] Fox McCloud
    [M] Sub-Zero
    I like how you took the ? off my name.

My vote for Crono stays for now. I'm going to bed and then when I wake up, I may change it depending on what's been said. I'm trying to keep it even between the two. It might draw someone out because, let's face it, no one is posting ideas here.

Gut says to start checking out people that aren't showing up! Be back in some odd hours.

Pac-Man

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mario View Post
    Oh, okay DK.

Didn't you say you were a doctor? I don't know, maybe because it's three in the morning, but something about this post seems slightly off. I don't really know how to put it into words, but I think it sounds like you are posting, "The story of having two doctors is believable."

I don't know if any of that made sense, but I just find it odd for some reason.
    Well, that's what I am saying, to a certain extent. I mean, if the mafia has two killing factioons, and powerful roles like Assassin and Godfather, isn't it possible (if not likely) that the town has two protective roles? I mean, that's how it seems to me, anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ganon View Post
    Navi, your dead now. No talking!

Lets see who we have left now.

[M] Crono Godfather?/Bulletproof Townie?
    [M] Donkey Kong Vanilla Townie
    [M] Frogger
    [M] Ganon Day Cop
    [M] Kirby Day Time Vig
    [M] Luigi
    [M] Magus
    [M] Mario
    [M] Mega Man
    [M] Pac Man Godfather?
    [M] Peach
    [M] Pikachu
    [M] Slippy Inventor
    [M] Fox McCloud
    [M] Sub-Zero
    I like how you took the ? off my name.

My vote for Crono stays for now. I'm going to bed and then when I wake up, I may change it depending on what's been said. I'm trying to keep it even between the two. It might draw someone out because, let's face it, no one is posting ideas here.

Gut says to start checking out people that aren't showing up! Be back in some odd hours.
    I agree with Donkey Kong. It might be beneficial if we checked out some of those people who aren't posting. There's got to be at least one scum among them.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 03:15 AM.

IMO after rereading this, both Crono and Pac-Man seem pretty scummy Pac-Man more lately then before.

My gut is still telling me Crono, although there is some doubt with Pac-Mans roleclaim, I can see it being possible, but I don't know...

I'd still like someone to outline scummy posts before he was getting votes piled on him so I can judge the arguments...

Pac-Man

IMO after rereading this, both Crono and Pac-Man seem pretty scummy Pac-Man more lately then before.

My gut is still telling me Crono, although there is some doubt with Pac-Mans roleclaim, I can see it being possible, but I don't know...

I'd still like someone to outline scummy posts before he was getting votes piled on him so I can judge the arguments...
    Peach! Not you too!

I sort of wish that Joy would've played differently earlier on. I had no idea everyone was so suspicious of me!

But reading through the thread, I think it would be good if the inactive members got targetted (not innocent ones). Especially the ones that appear only to vote.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 03:15 AM.

Peach! Not you too!

I sort of wish that Joy would've played differently earlier on. I had no idea everyone was so suspicious of me!

But reading through the thread, I think it would be good if the inactive members got targetted (not innocent ones). Especially the ones that appear only to vote.
    In that case my suspicions are still with Magus and Mega Man.