Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 31414546474849505152535455565761 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

Pac-Man

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Fox McCloud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pac Man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Peach View Post
    IMO after rereading this, both Crono and Pac-Man seem pretty scummy Pac-Man more lately then before.

My gut is still telling me Crono, although there is some doubt with Pac-Mans roleclaim, I can see it being possible, but I don't know...

I'd still like someone to outline scummy posts before he was getting votes piled on him so I can judge the arguments...
    Peach! Not you too!

I sort of wish that Joy would've played differently earlier on. I had no idea everyone was so suspicious of me!

But reading through the thread, I think it would be good if the inactive members got targetted (not innocent ones). Especially the ones that appear only to vote.
    In that case my suspicions are still with Magus and Mega Man.
    Yeah, they seemed to have been pretty scummy from what i've gathered.

I might change my vote from Crono to someone else, depending on what everyone else is saying.

Oh Masterhaaaand~~~How long until this Day is over??
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 03:15 AM.

5 posts in 9 hours.. not too much excitement over here.

there are supposed to be 10+ mafia players.. where is everyone?

Probably doing the Good Friday Easter weekend thing. As much as it slows things down, I think the timelines for days and nights might be extended a little for the holiday.

Kirby

Just so we don't have anybody protecting me:

I'm night kill immune. That's what you all wanted to know. So with the assassin down (I asked Lekana if I was day kill immune and I am not!) bitches can't kill Kirby. Kirby gonna survive 'til the bitter end. 'k? 'k!

Might post some thoughts in a moment!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 02:24 AM.

Kirby

What's the case against Crono, exactly? I'm really not seeing anything at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peach
    Crono voted for Samus, because it was so obvious she was mafia at the time it would look susipicious for him to go against the grain and believe her.
    Uh...when? The only people who voted for Samus on the day she died were Slippy and Navi.
    Crono welcomes being searched because I believe he is the Godfather, and was willing to be shot, because he knew as Godfather he would survive.
    I welcomed being searched too and I'm not the Godfather. To be honest, I think an investigation AND kill immune Godfather would be a bit silly in conjunction with the other scum power roles, but maybe Lekana disagrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pac-Man
    And i've protected Slippy, and Kirby twice. They've both played great games so far, and I thought that their intelligence would make them a mafia target.
    I asked for docs to protect themselves (unless they protected Snake) though, as opposed to me 'cause of the whole can't touch this thing I've got going on. Also, doctor is Jojo's preferred fakeclaim, so perhaps she's been leading into this...

Where are Mega Man, Luigi, Frogger and Pikachu anyway?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 02:25 AM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Hi guys! I'm awake now, so time to post my thoughts/suspicions:

Pac-Man: Alright. I realize you have a replacement, but I looked back and found this from when it was Joy behind the controls:
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pac Man View Post
    I KNEW that you thought that, I knew it! You're always so damn paranoid about me. If you're so sure, why don't you shoot me down? Or ask a cop to investigate me! I'll have my laugh yet (again), you giant jerkface.

And woo another roleclaim. So is anyone else a bulletproof townie? If so please stand up.

Edit: PS I'm kidding about the shoot me down, I just know someone's going to misconstrue that and say "That's not something a townie would say!"
    Two things of suspicion in here:

• "Go ahead and shoot me!...No wait...Don't shoot me! I was kidding, I swear ;-;" This is suspicious because Godfathers are immune to day kill. Had Pac-Man been shot that time, it would have failed and would have made her look like a good Godfather candidate.
    • "Have a cop investigate me! I'll have my laugh!" Godfathers appear innocent to cops. 'Nuff said, I believe.

Crono: Always so defensive when someone looks at him suspiciously! Seems to vote mostly for those that vote for him.

Pikachu, Frogger, Magus, Luigi, Fox, MegaMan: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?! Inactives bother me, for seriously.

Pac-Man

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kirby View Post
    What's the case against Crono, exactly? I'm really not seeing anything at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peach
    Crono voted for Samus, because it was so obvious she was mafia at the time it would look susipicious for him to go against the grain and believe her.
    Uh...when? The only people who voted for Samus on the day she died were Slippy and Navi.
    Crono welcomes being searched because I believe he is the Godfather, and was willing to be shot, because he knew as Godfather he would survive.
    I welcomed being searched too and I'm not the Godfather. To be honest, I think an investigation AND kill immune Godfather would be a bit silly in conjunction with the other scum power roles, but maybe Lekana disagrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pac-Man
    And i've protected Slippy, and Kirby twice. They've both played great games so far, and I thought that their intelligence would make them a mafia target.
    I asked for docs to protect themselves (unless they protected Snake) though, as opposed to me 'cause of the whole can't touch this thing I've got going on. Also, doctor is Jojo's preferred fakeclaim, so perhaps she's been leading into this...

Where are Mega Man, Luigi, Frogger and Pikachu anyway?
    I'm not sure exactly as to why Jojo might've protected you or not, but she did.

I don't know where those four are, but chances are at least one of them are scum.

@Sub-Zero: She insisted on getting investigated, because doctors are innocent, and that would prove Paccers isn't scum! And the shooting thing, I don't know why she said that. xD You'd have to ask her. We would've died had it actually happened.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 03:16 AM.

Hello I am a replacement for Frogger and I am currently catching up with everything so stop moaning

##Vote: Pac Man

You may be right, Replacement-of-Joy, but I don't know if I can trust you or not.

Pac-Man

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sub-Zero View Post
    ##Vote: Pac Man

You may be right, Replacement-of-Joy, but I don't know if I can trust you or not.

Fair enough, I guess. You can never really trust anyone in this game. Especially those who keep their mouths shut and lurk in the shadows. I don't know how else I can prove my innocence, because it seems you all are just so hell-bent on seeing me dead.

Now I just hope you guys don't regret lynching your doctor.

Alright, since neither of the mods are on, I'll do the votecount.

Votecount:

##Kill: Navi: Kirby

Pac-Man: Mario, Crono, Slippy, Sub-Zero (4)
    Crono: Pac-Man, Donkey Kong (2)

8 for a majority lynch.

Not sure how much time we have left, but yeah.

Pac-Man

Alright, since neither of the mods are on, I'll do the votecount.

Votecount:

Pac-Man: Mario, Crono, Slippy, Sub-Zero (4)

8 for a majority lynch.

Not sure how much time we have left, but yeah.
    Thanks, we definitely needed that.

Looks like i'm done for. I'll need a miracle to survive. And I was under the false hope we'd lynch some actual scum today...

*eats some dots*

Well...

The more I think about it...

Damn, I can't decide who to vote for

##Unvote: Pac-Man
    ##Vote: Luigi

I honestly don't know who I suspect more of being a godfather...So inactive player voting ftw. He only posts things we've already pointed out, he posts once or twice a day, on average, and he does nothing to help us.

EDIT: And quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of all the damn inactives. They sign up and then don't play. WHAT IS THE POINT?! :frust:
    Last edited by [M] Harry - Dad's Dad; 03-21-2008 at 07:20 PM.

Ugh, where are those inactives?!

Oh, updated vote count:

Vote Count:

Pac-Man: Mario, Crono, Slippy, Sub-Zero (3)
    Luigi: Sub-Zero (1)

8 for majority lynch.

Not sure how much time.

Pac-Man

Well...

The more I think about it...

Damn, I can't decide who to vote for

##Unvote: Pac-Man

I honestly don't know who I suspect more of being a godfather...So inactive player voting ftw. He only posts things we've already pointed out, he posts once or twice a day, on average, and he does nothing to help us.
    Oh my goodness, i'm so going to bandwagon!

##Unvote: Crono

Plus, Luigi is Italian. Sounds mafia to me! xD
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 03:17 AM.