Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst 1234567891011152555 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

Pac-Man

yes, I'm waiting for things to happen

no, I did not do the same, read post. Slippy was active, I voted for him to see what he would say, he disappeared. Not the same thing at all as either what Sub-Zero did or disappearing after I vote.

yes, acting smart is bad, and acting smart while distorting what I said (see above) is extra bad. Kirby rises on my list
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 02:54 AM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

VOTES DAY ONE:
    ##Vote: Pikachu : Donkey Kong (1)
    ##Vote: Solid Snake: Ganon, Navi (2)
    ##vote Navi : Kirby, Solid Snake (1)
    ##Vote: Crono : Sub-Zero (1)
    ##Vote: Slippy : Pac Man (1)
    ##Vote: Mega Man : Luigi (1)
    ##vote Space Invader : Kirby (1)

Not voting: Bowser, Crono, Frogger, Lara Croft, Link, Magus, Mario, Mega Man, Peach, Pikachu, Samus, Slippy, Sonic, Space Invader, Star Fox

Moogle

Kirby:

Slippy was active, I voted for him to see what he would say, he disappeared.
    Then how about you vote for somebody who is active to see what they have to say? I don't doubt that you'll take me up on that and vote for me, but if it's to see what I have to say, I'll spare you the bother: "Cool. ".
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pac Man View Post
    yes, acting smart is bad
    Ignore this, fellow players. Don't feel pressured into acting stupid just because somebody thinks it's bad not to. The fact that you're trying to subtly encourage people into hiding intelligence (or am I distorting things? ) is scummy, dear Pac Man.

What I'm doing is playing mafia how I think it should be played. I'm not going to put on some little act to try to hide myself unlike certain people. Hell, some might say putting on an act is incredibly suspicious...
    while distorting what I said (see above) is extra bad
    I distorted nothing. Slippy hadn't posted for almost an hour by the time you made your vote, so calling him active is a bit of a stretch.
    Kirby rises on my list
    Heh.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 01:45 AM.

Ok i just got back from keggs and eggs.(why are you guys here?)

I have to read up, gimme a sec.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

well I can't blame anyone for being suspicious of me because yeah, I've been pretty lax in my posts. What do we honestly have to go by so early though? It was already said that not everyone has confirmed yet, that's why there are so many inactives.

With that said..I'm off to bed. It's late and I have work tomorrow

Ok.. i have no idea who to vote for.

Oh and btw, who is Crono? I wanted to be Link ;__;

Anyway, i'll wait for tomorrow to cast my vote. i'm too drunk right now.

Pac-Man

Well, screw this, I'll bite Anyone with half a brain knows who you are and you (and some people should) obviously know who I am so let's just see what happens, my scummy honey <3

Acting smart isn't bad? Last I checked not wanting to get wiped by the mafia on the first night isn't so bad, which is something that you're distinctly not doing. Why is that? :O Weren't you the one that at the end of the last mafia game chastized people (note: Canada) for acting smart on the first day and then getting targeted by all the scum factions? Contradictions, contradictions.

I don't need to vote for you, you have plenty to say. You distorted nothing? Check again - me not posting after I voted equates to the same as Sub-Zero, eh? And yes, because someone hadn't posted for an hour here it means they're not lurking or anything. It's a hell of a sure bet more than voting for a random inactive who hadn't posted at all.

Heh.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 02:55 AM.

I have to log off for a few hours, so bye.

Kirby:

Well, screw this, I'll bite Anyone with half a brain knows who you are and you (and some people should) obviously know who I am so let's just see what happens, my scummy honey <3
    Good! That was what I wanted.

Acting smart isn't bad? Last I checked not wanting to get wiped by the mafia on the first night isn't so bad, which is something that you're distinctly not doing. Why is that? :O
    I don't care if they want to kill me. It's a team effort. If I have to sacrifice myself to produce a useful day one then great. I don't want to have the town sitting on their arses until day five like last time, with nothing whatsoever to go on.
    Weren't you the one that at the end of the last mafia game chastized people (note: Canada) for acting smart on the first day and then getting targeted by all the scum factions? Contradictions, contradictions.
    Canada acting smart wasn't a great idea because they were the cop and therefore the town were boned if they died. I didn't really want to publically claim that I am not the cop, just to keep the scum guessing, but you kinda forced me into this one: I am not the cop.
    And yes, because someone hadn't posted for an hour here it means they're not lurking or anything.
    What, like you ya mean?
    It's a hell of a sure bet more than voting for a random inactive who hadn't posted at all.
    Debatable! Someone who has yet to check their computer today is more likely to show up than somebody who has already checked it and left. Or so I think.

Pac-Man

Good! That was what I wanted.
    Yeah, wonderful thing. If you aren't actually mafia you're drawing out wonderful targets for them

I don't care if they want to kill me. It's a team effort. If I have to sacrifice myself to produce a useful day one then great. I don't want to have the town sitting on their arses until day five like last time, with nothing whatsoever to go on.
    Neither do I, but Day 2 after a result is given would be a lot smarter bet than day 1 to "sacrifice yourself." If you're not mafia then you know you're a mafia magnet. You also seemed to think in the C9 game that you shouldn't act as yourself in the official games. All doesn't quite add up to me, a bit "kooky" if you must.

What, like you ya mean?
    Yes, exactly like me.
    Debatable! Someone who has yet to check their computer today is more likely to show up than somebody who has already checked it and left. Or so I think.
    Not if they're lurking and haven't truly left.

But stop stealing all the spotlight. Luigi >=( Did you see what I posted about you at all? You're just gonna leave? Jerk.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 02:56 AM.

Kirby:

Yeah, wonderful thing. If you aren't actually mafia you're drawing out wonderful targets for them
    Targets are town power roles. Now, other than my "I am not a cop" claim, what targets have I drawn out?
    Neither do I, but Day 2 after a result is given would be a lot smarter bet than day 1 to "sacrifice yourself." If you're not mafia then you know you're a mafia magnet. You also seemed to think in the C9 game that you shouldn't act as yourself in the official games. All doesn't quite add up to me, a bit "kooky" if you must.
    Firstly, you're forgetting a key detail: People who die on night one usually get replaced back in.

Secondly, after a result. A result of what? Everyone saying "Hmm yes day one is bad ##vote guy who used shifty smiley"? What analysis can a person draw from that?

Thirdly, Mafia tried to kill a certain someone in Staff mafia because they were smart. Where did that get them?

Mafia tried to kill a certain someone in C9 mafia because they were smart. Where did that get them?

Exactly.

But stop stealing all the spotlight. Luigi >=( Did you see what I posted about you at all? You're just gonna leave?
    Let's use :luigi: smileys to get his attention!

Kirby:

Also I do think you might have a point about the spotlight. I get the feeling that certain people might be laying low to let us draw all the attention. I suggest we adjourn this discussion of why acting smart is terrible until Day Two after we find out who snuffs it in the night.

Important notice: I have an eye on Pac Man, yes, but I have two eyes on all of you who are trying to hide.

getcho asses out here!

Pac-Man

I'd like to think that I'm a target I'm smart, right? Hey, entertain my ego here.

Seriously though, it's not just power roles that are targets. Example: In staff game, when I was mafia, you were a target regardless of what role you were because you were smart.

Anyway, why are we the only two people posting now?

:luigi: :luigi: :luigi: :luigi: :luigi: :luigi: :luigi: :luigi: :luigi: :luigi: :luigi: :luigi: :luigi: :luigi: :luigi: :luigi: :luigi: :luigi:
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 02:56 AM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No kidding guys, don't let those fools take your possible glory.

##Vote: Link

Why? Because he is the most obvious one who killed Zelda! His woman talking to another man? I'm ruling Navi out because she would have tried to warn Zelda with a "Hey!" or "Look!"

And I'm wearing red not because of Mafia, but because I am a member of the Communist Party.