Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10405054555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

Magus and Crono fighting? This is like a fan-fic dream come true.

Anyways so for the mafia, I'm surprised that we killed a faction yesterday with pac-man (unless one faction targeted a bulletproof person in the night, or we have another protection role in play) then I guess we got one faction gone.

Fanfic huh? I really should look at the wiki page of chrono trigger someday.

I'll play along.

*draws sword and throws it in the wall next to Magus's head*

"You shall confess your evil deeds!"

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Crono View Post
    Id sooner kill dumb people then smart ones, as dumb people contribute nothing. And trust me, its not only because youre shiny. I wouldnt care anyways.

But hiding it, that does make you suspisious.
    I can't be blamed for my replacement's lack of posting in the beginning, but I have contributed to a scum death. All you've contributed is a bunch of crap.

I told you before scum, I hid my identity so people like you would not kill me. Lara Croft, Ganon and Peach (can't believe I'm admitting that) were all smart and got killed for it.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sub-Zero View Post
    But like Lekana said in the sign up thread...just because they're inactive here, doesn't mean they're inactive elsewhere. That's why I'm so adamant that we kill off the inactives because we don't know what they're really up to. Lekana obviously only replaces those that are inactive altogether...
    This is why I suspected those that are inactive. Are they inactive all the way or are they just inactive in this thread?

However, once inactivity is out of the way, I only have one suspect left then, and that is Luigi. I'll bring up all his posts in here that I can find so we can see what meager posts he makes up and such:
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luigi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bowser View Post
    A typical coward mafia move is also to vote for someone outside the main bandwagons, the main ones would be Kirby and Snake at this point. Not saying this especially criminates Sub Zero, as it doesn't, but it's noteworthy. (Luigi, Samus and Donkey Kong gets some suspicion points there.
    ##Vote: Sub Zero
    I only voted for Mega Man to get him to post, and as it was day 1.

Right now, I don't like Peach. She posts once, and all it was was spam.
    Peach, where are you?

If you don't post soon I'll vote for you.
    Peach, for not contributing anything, and because I might have to log off soon:

##Vote:Peach
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pac Man View Post
    Okay, question time~
    Luigi, what do you think of the people that HAVE posted?
    I just logged back on, but here are some thoughts :

Both Fox and Sonic and are acting odd, and not giving very good reasons for their votes. They could be new players, though.

I think Navi is acting a bit odd as well.

A bigger, and better, post will, hopefully, come the next the next day.
    I just log in to find out we lost the Gov and a mason. Not good.

Now Peach has been replaced, I won't vote for her without good reason.
    Here are some more ideas of mine:

Crono-might be lying about being Bulletproof Townie, instead being the Godfather.

Peach-just got replaced, so no real ideas on her.

Pac-Man-seems aggressive to me.

Navi-keeps acting weird, and keeps changing votes.

This is all I can think of at the moment without repeating anything.
    For reasons already stated, as well as me not having much time right now:

##Vote:Pac-Man
    Anyone else find all his posts substanceless? The attitude he seems to have is "As long as I'm voting, they won't think of me as suspicious." He never once posted a reason that the rest of us players didn't list already, he never asked anyone why they thought this or that, he never explained himself or anything.

EDIT: ohai, Shiny.

You all have yet to figure out who I am, though. I laugh at this.

I'm smart and I haven't been killed yet.

Fanfic huh?

I'll play along.
    Ahaha I started something great!

Kirby

Pretty sure Ganon took a bullet for being the cop rather than being smart.

EDIT: Slippy now you've used your inventions up you're worthless to the scum!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kirby View Post
    EDIT: Slippy now you've used your inventions up you're worthless to the scum!
    Well you didn't have to put it that way.

Ive only contributed to the death of several mafia, but you would know that as i assume you've read the entire thread(,didnt you?).

Peach spend all his time trying to discredit me, and therefore didnt get killed until day 5. They loved that, because as i said, they cant kill me.

I should also point out that everyone except for peach(but she hated my real account, so that doesnt really count, same as link), who distrusted me, turned out to be mafia.

And here you tell me that all i contribute is crap, while 3 inactive people are still in the game, your character being one of them. Maybe if people started posting more, then we'd have more to talk about then whether if im scum or not, and i can start talking instead of defending myself all the time.

edit: Oh and Sub-zero, I already pointed that out, So I agree

Kirby

Haha I can completely see the scuminess in Luigi actually. What a passive little plumber he is.

"Acting odd but COULD be new." "acting a bit odd" "Crono MIGHT be the godfather" "Pac-Man SEEMS aggressive"

Thoughts on shooting the guy? Any takers?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 02:31 AM.

I've been saying since yesterday to shoot the little plumber.

Yeah sure, Id rather lynch magus anyway, that gives shiny some time to write up a nice defence.

I cant wait to read it.

Peach [strike]spend[/strike] spent all his time trying to discredit me, and therefore didnt get killed until day 5. They loved that, because as i said, they cant kill me.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Shooting Luigi? Not a bad idea, Kirby Not like he'll ever be on to defend himself.

@Crono, lol, irony. See why I never pick at people for grammar on the interwebz? No one's perfect, my friend

Also, to be a good Crono, you can't talk. Crono is much like Link...All action, no words.

Yeah sure, Id rather lynch magus anyway, that gives shiny some time to write up a nice defence.

I cant wait to read it.
    I don't really have to write up a defense as when I'm revealed innocent they will hopefully realize Star Fox and your's scuminess.

Kirby

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sub-Zero View Post
    You all have yet to figure out who I am, though. I laugh at this.
    Bitch please. I've known who you are for a few days, hence the dudette hint. If you'd like another one, you're shorter than five foot. I did think you were Bahamut2000X to begin with, but I'm pretty sure I know who he is too.

So what are the cases against Magus and Star Fox exactly, folks?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 02:32 AM.