Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11415155565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

Eh, I may aswell roleclaim.

I am a Hider. Each night I can choose one player to hide behind. If I am targetted during the night, then the person that I hide behind will die. If the person that I hide behind is targetted, then we both die. So, aslong as I choose the right people to hide behind then the only way I can die is if Kirby shoots me, or if I am lynched.

Kirby

Hide behind me every night and you're sorted.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 02:32 AM.

I suppose you were smart enough to hide behind me?

edit: me or kirby, doesnt matter.

that could account for the one kill on some of the days.. as the mafia wouldnt be so stupid to target me or kirby.

Kirby

Actually, Hiders are supposed to die if they hide behind scum. So here's another way to test Crono's claim. Did you ever hide behind Crono at any point?

also did your role PM tell you that you die if you hide behind scum?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 02:32 AM.

that would be awsome.. then i could finally get the baka's off my neck.

I haven't actually hid behind Kirby. *stupid* :laugh:

All of the people that I've hid behind have not been targetted during the night that I've chosen to hide behind them.

As far as I'm aware, I don't die if I hide behind scum. I hid behind Navi on Night 1. Why? I was suspicious of Navi by the end of Day 1, so I figured that if I hid behind them and if I was targetted they would die and possibly reveal them to be scum, alas I wasn't targetted but it turned out I was right about my suspicion, anyway.
    Last edited by [M] Apollo; 03-24-2008 at 06:53 PM.

psh, what use are you then..

Well Navi is suspected to have been recruited that first night, so hiding behind her would of been a town hide because she wasn't scum yet.

Besides Navi who else have you hid behind?

Kirby

Navi was not recruited. I don't know how many times I have to say this before you all listen. Just look at how Samus, Pac-Man and Navi interact, or rather don't interact. You can either believe a really annoying scum player or someone who has been proven to be pro-town. It's up to you.

Also it's obvious to me now that you don't die when you hide behind scum. So hide behind Crono all you like, I guess.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 02:33 AM.

Default Hold Up Wait a Minute Let Me Put My Two Cents in it

If I die today or tonight I wanted to make a few points. This is simply to point out suspicions for mainly Kirby and Slippy tomorrow because I don’t particularly trust the rest of you.

Firstly, go suck a lemon AK. You suck at this game if you’re really town. Not only did you not realize that was obviously acting I was doing, but you also failed to realize that I’m truly innocent. It could be because you are the godfather. I refuse to discredit what ed said because I know for a fact that there are indeed two mafia factions. He was not lying about that, so it’s possible he was not lying about you being a godfather. Miriel was telling the truth about Pac Man so yeah.

Secondly, the scum set me up by killing Ganon who was going to investigate me which I had no problem with. You see, they could have killed me a while ago. There is a reason why they didn’t. So they could point the suspicions towards me as it would be easy to do after Ganon’s death. Additionally, Star Fox and Sub-Zero both went after me. I don’t really feel Sub-Zero is scum because she has voted to lynch various scum.

I do, however, think Star Fox might be scum as that person has been constantly on my tail since the beginning. I asked him why yet he hasn’t given a plausible reason yet. As a matter of fact most of his reasons for his suspicions are pretty half-baked. Star Fox has also targeted Sonic, Mega Man and Kirby. They are all innocent as well as I. You will see that soon if you choose to kill me or the mafia offs me. That would explain why Star Fox didn’t want to kill me for he would appear suspicious. Instead, he attempted to point suspicion towards me to get me lynched as he did with Sonic as I recall and he attempted to do that with Kirby until it was confirmed that Kirby is the day vigilante.

Thirdly, the reason I asked why only one person died before is because I wanted to see if anyone would role claim role blocker. I believe since I am the Roleblocker that the reason there was only one death in the beginning and one today is because of the mafia role blocker. I feel in order for the teams to be fair, they would have to have this role too. I did not contribute to the fact there was no death today or possibly the day in the beginning. The person I replaced did block Sub-Zero the day that there was only two deaths in the beginning. Last night I role blocked Frogger so I doubt he was able to recruit anyone. Sorry bout that DK. xD

Also, people don’t forget about Donkey Kong. He randomly claimed vanilla town. He is quoted as saying…

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Kong
    This information is for people who might not have picked that up and ended up shooting, protecting, or investigating me for nothing.

Of course he wouldn’t want to be investigated because if he’s scum he’d come up guilty.

Anywayz, I look forward to being killed now because this will hopefully catch the last few scum still alive and will prove AK is dumb. And Psychotic was once again, wrong dumb town.

By the way, is that you 4’11’’ *~Celes~*? =]

On night two I chose to hide behind Donkey Kong.
    On night three I missed the night, so didn't give a night action.

I will have to confirm with Lekana when she is online who I chose the past two nights because I submitted my night actions on MSN rather than PM and I'm not totally sure. I was drunk on night four, so I have no idea whatsoever. It could have been anybody. :laugh:

I cant help it if the person you replaced acted all scummy through the mafia game, would that not make him a bad player? :rolleyes2

You actually believe ed? the person who ruined several games in successions, while it was obvious to everyone that he was joking, or at least trying to get me lynched.

why on earth would a mafia betray another mafia? In the case of Miriel it was simply because she was pissed.

You tell me Im a bad player, but all I seem to do is defend myself, because mafia and baka's like you, keep attacking me and dont realize that the people who back you up, are mafia.

And as a final quote to all scum out there: "Can't touch this, na nana na"

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

...and here I was thinking no one knew who I was ;-; ah well

Anyway, yeah, DK's sudden Vanilla Town was a pretty quick and out-of-the-blue claim. I'm 50/50 on whether I should trust it or not because it was stated there are vanilla townies in this game and aren't there usually more than one? I think I recall Sonic being a vanilla too...

Anyway, I have a reason to suspect that he's false about it because of the whole "it's useless to go after me" claim. Just like Pac-Man's "Shoot me!...Wait, I was kidding! omg plz don't ;-;" thing. It's almost like he's asking to be shot/investigated/night killed. Where has he been anyway?

Kirby, were you gonna shoot Luigi today? His whole "lying low" thing is kinda raisin' red flags n all...Worth a shot (lol, pun) just to see what happens, i think.

Pikachu, who do you suspect the most right now?

So we shooting Luigi or not?

Also Magus if you think your going to die tonight, care to detail who you roleblocked thus far and when so we can maybe see if we can discern a pattern behind it and nights scum missed their targets.

Certainly. I'm not sure on the days but according to the sent PM's...

*The person who played before me blocked Sub-Zero as I stated previously.

*Then she was inactive for two days and blocked no one. xD

*THEN I blocked Peach for the lawl because I knew it was Goldenboko. I knew he wasn't guilty tbh I just really had no idea who to block at that particular moment because I hadn't read through the thread thoroughly.

*And then I blocked Frogger last night because he did the hit and run thing. I thought he was suspicious tbh, but I didn't have much to go on for him anyway now that I think about it.

That's why I'm more for lynching someone who is active as opposed to inactive because as I said there were a couple of people who had to be replaced.