Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1646566061626364656667686970 LastLast

Thread: MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

two godfathers who are immune to kills and detection are pretty powerfull as well.. and you try to incriminate star fox.. thats proof enough for me.

it prob would have been harder had you said nothing..

now kirby is this enough evidence for you? ill give you 30 minutes to make up your mind.. i wanna sleep.

Kirby

It doesn't matter if I vote for him right away. It takes 3 to lynch, Pikachu and Fox won't be on until tomorrow, and he's hardly going to vote for himself.

Frankly, though, I don't know why on earth any town would act as he has just acted and I am probably going to vote for him tomorrow.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 02:36 AM.

And Bulletproof Townie, assuming that's in play.

I like that at least you're arguing with me and proving me wrong. At any rate, I'm sure this is going to take a bit seeing as we'll definitely need to hear from the others first.

I'm a Vanilla Townie. Being a Vanilla Townie, I'm at a disadvantage of providing evidence in my favor.

Cross my heart and hope to kill scum.

Edit: God, Slow Mo.

Kirby

Again, I don't think bulletproof townie in conjunction with aforementioned roles balances out that all-star scum team either.

because kirby.. the mafia know who the last remaining townie is..

but that townie prob doesnt know who the mafia are.. anyway, there is a small possibility that the townie might vote for me or you, and then we'd be screwed.. but whatever..

ill post tomorrow then..

2nd was because if we both vote right now for a almost certain mafia, then the townie will know who to vote for.. and then game over.. because which mafia would vote for the other mafia..

im off to bed, later

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If it wasn't balanced, the Mafia would have won by now.

Kirby

To be honest, I'm pretty sure there's just one scum left standing. I can't see there being nine - it's asymmetrical, for one thing!
    If it wasn't balanced, the Mafia would have won by now.
    Exactly!

If I didn't have my role, if I wasn't shooting scum, the mafia would have won by now. For balancing reasons I must be Day Vig, like it or lump it.

IF there's only one scum left and IF they're not bulletproof (which I'm assuming BOTH Godfathers were), it's either Pikachu or Fox. It's not me.

Kirby

(which I'm assuming BOTH Godfathers were)
    No need to assume. I shot them both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Kong
    It's not me.
    Is it not? You claimed vanilla for no reason, showed reluctance to lynch Luigi yesterday, and today you've tried to discredit me by throwing around a highly illogical theory that I'm a serial killer.

PIKACHU AND FOX: Don't pile votes onto this guy, no matter how much you are urged to do so. If he is town, then the fate of this game rests in the hands of whichever one of you is town, so just stop and have a damn good think before doing something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kirby View Post
    (which I'm assuming BOTH Godfathers were)
    No need to assume. I shot them both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Kong
    It's not me.
    Is it not? You claimed vanilla for no reason, showed reluctance to lynch Luigi yesterday, and today you've tried to discredit me by throwing around a highly illogical theory that I'm a serial killer.

PIKACHU AND FOX: Don't pile votes onto this guy, no matter how much you are urged to do so. If he is town, then the fate of this game rests in the hands of whichever one of you is town, so just stop and have a damn good think before doing something like that.
    Ok. With both mafia factions each with a bulletproof role, I highly doubt there are more. That tells me that it's most likely not either one of you, Crono and Kirby.

Has anyone tried to shoot me?! Nope. If so, I would've died unless big daddy Link protected me, which we'll never know now. Has anyone investigated me?! Nope. If so, I would've been in the clear for no reason not to mention we may have missed out on a scum like Navi or someone else that Cop did investigate.

Kirby, if you are bulletproof, I don't know why. That seems a little unbalanced to me, to be honest.

Seriously, I've been wacked out on who to go for since the beginning. This has not been my best game as far as determining who's who, that's for sure. Does that make me scum?! Nope.

At least we agree that Pikachu or Fox holds the key to this game since I'm not trusted.

Kirby

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Donkey Kong View Post
    Kirby, if you are bulletproof, I don't know why. That seems a little unbalanced to me, to be honest.
    But I'm not totally bulletproof, nor have I ever claimed to be. I am vulnerable to day kills and Samus could have killed me. Also, Janitor, Recruiter, Cop, Assassin...you'd expect to see just ONE of these in a mafia game because of how powerful they are, never mind all four of them! Oh, and never mind the fact that there's at least eight mafia. There's no way in hell my role is unbalanced.
    Seriously, I've been wacked out on who to go for since the beginning. This has not been my best game as far as determining who's who, that's for sure. Does that make me scum?! Nope.
    No, it doesn't. Other actions do point to it.

Why do you think I'm scum?

Do you think there is only one scum player left?

Kirby

I answered both those questions previously.

I didn't say you were scum. I just said your actions have been like those a scum would take.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby
    Your posts today have definitely not been in the town's best interests, that's for certain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby
    To be honest, I'm pretty sure there's just one scum left standing. I can't see there being nine - it's asymmetrical, for one thing!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 02:37 AM.

Kirby

Also, if I thought you were scum for sure I'd throw a vote on you. I am not entirely convinced that is the case and want to read the thread once more with the knowledge that SubZero is scum, and that is why I have tried to discourage Pikachu and Fox from voting for you immediately.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 02:37 AM.

Alright.

Look. If yesterday wasn't the day to claim then today is definitely the time.

Looking over the roles, I'm guessing that Frogger got his recruitment in. There should be another Mason and that Mason probably holds all the info the town needs. We've got to wait for Pikachu and Fox and see what they think so I'm giving this a rest.

Edit: Word.