Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516171819202122263666 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

Link

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Crono View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lara Croft View Post
    From what I understand the Day Vigilante's Power is almost like a second lynching, it occurs with the lynch. So he actually only has today to use a kill before Zero dies (Zero dying is a definite possiblity.) So in reality he has 1 day to use his power to prove himself.
    Untrue, because i already asked this. He can use it whenever he wants by using the ##kill: command.

oh and Link, smurf yourself, I wasnt talking to you.
    You don't have to be talking to me. You're being an asshole. Stop it.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Link View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Crono View Post
    From what I understand the Day Vigilante's Power is almost like a second lynching, it occurs with the lynch. So he actually only has today to use a kill before Zero dies (Zero dying is a definite possiblity.) So in reality he has 1 day to use his power to prove himself.
    Untrue, because i already asked this. He can use it whenever he wants by using the ##kill: command.

oh and Link, smurf yourself, I wasnt talking to you.
    You don't have to be talking to me. You're being an asshole. Stop it.
    I wasnt being one. he/she wasnt even reading what i posted while trying to incriminate me.

And here i thought the moderator just asked not to say that anymore.

So lets see here, you say smurf you, call me an asshole and vote for me out of pure spite.

So who was the asshole again?

Lara Croft

ENOUGH! Crono, your picking a fight, Link, stop letting yourself be instigated. We can play this game without being this immature.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 02:04 AM.

Well, Frogger did post, so

##Unvote: Frogger

Link and Crono, your argument is making you both seem scummy, as your squabble is only directing the towns attention away from finding the scum.

Hey now, Im the one being called names here. But very well, I will refrain.

And Lara, you still havent responded to your false claim that he can only kill when the day is over, which I already asked the moderators about(in this thread), and he can do whenever he wants as long as its day.

brb ill look for the quote

edit: there you go:
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Master Hand View Post
    If there is a day vig they would publicly announce it and then the kill would go off and the day would continue as normal.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Stop it kids. I will come find where you live and personally kick you in the face. I'll do it!

Lara Croft

@Gannon: I didn't intend to pick a fight, I posted a theory, and it seems Crono did a good job making a squabble to make no one notice it. Gannon I implore you to look over the unimportant squabble between Link, Crono, and I and decide for yourself if you think that post was scummy.

@Crono: Alright, so I missed a post there's approximately 230 posts thus far, so missing one isn't scummy. And that doesn't break my theory on what you where trying to do with that post, as again you could've just claimed he was a mafian day-time killer. My theory on what you where trying to do still stands, its just up to others to decide whether I'm right or wrong. My theory on what that post meant never included Kirby not using his daytime power, you seemed to add that in yourself.

Well, I guess you misread my entire reason for posting for Sub-zero then. As my entire theory is based on Kirby not being a day-time vigilante.

@Crono: And that doesn't break my theory on what you where trying to do with that post, as again you could've just claimed he was a mafian day-time killer. My theory on what you where trying to do still stands, its just up to others to decide whether I'm right or wrong. My theory on what that post meant never included Kirby not using his daytime power, you seemed to add that in yourself.
    Actually it is, You think that everyone will lynch Kirby if Sub-zero is mafia. But if Kirby uses his kill, do you really think anyone will doubt that he is vigilante? I wont in any case.

As of your theory that I will claim that he is a mafia-killer, you'll see when I change my vote when he actually kills someone(btw are you saying what I am going to do, even though i stated differently in something you quoted?), or should I say if he actually kills someone.

oh and btw, I think this is the reason that everyone does notice it. And Link started the last one.

But you can think however you wish. I will however wait with my vote-change until Kirby kills someone using that line, until then, my vote stands and so does my own theory of mafia roleclaim.

oh and one last thing, does a mafian day-killer even excist? Because I didnt see it last time i checked the flash.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Master Hand View Post
    Stop it kids. I will come find where you live and personally kick you in the face. I'll do it!
    Might i suggest the Member Map?

But anyway, looking at the votes for Sub zero, it looks like a bangwagon has started. I think the scum in that bandwagon is either Crono, Sonic or Magus. I could be wrong, but you three are my top suspicions currently.

Oh and Crono, most of the roles are in that flash. Says so in the opening post.

I may change my vote AGAIN. I wanna do a little more reading...

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

haha >:] Thanks Ganon

Lara Croft

I can't get the flash to open, so I can't verify anything, but it really is up to the Moderators to do what they want, any role is possible.

Whether you act according to my old theory now is irrevelant. Of course you're going to act exactly opposite how I said you would now, because now you have to clear your name.

I'd like to actually hear what Sonic is thinking now.

Okay, so I need to go to class now and then write a lab report. Kirby, I suggest shooting either Crono, Sonic or Magus, unless someone else screams scum before i get back. I'll try and get back before night 2 and get a good vote in.

Actually the flash is down currently last I checked. At least I haven't been able to load it up all of today or yesterday.

As for Crono's question, yes there is a day time mafian killer. I do believe it's called Mafia Assassin, I had forgotten about this being a role and now I change my suspicion to Kirby to being as such, even if a day kill happens I'll think he's scum, just I'll think he's scum who was telling the truth about day kill powers. Only way I'll think he's a day vig and not mafia assassin is if his kill is on a mafia member. Thinking along the lines of mafia assassin would make sense, using that power unannounced would freak out the town and make Kirby suddenly get speed lynched, so perhaps mafia decided he would roleclaim his polar opposite, the day vig so as to make the town think he was on their side, and would solidify his claims by killing someone during the day proving he had day kill powers. Well that's just my theory on it at least. We'll see soon enough what is what.

As for accusations against Sub-Zero, I don't really buy it thus far. I've reread Sub-Zero's posts and he just doesn't really scream out to me as being scum like some people are saying. I think Sonic is more of scum then anyone at this point, he's making such few posts and backing up nothing with it. The best way for a mafia to live longer in this game is to just not post, or post such little insignificant things we can't call them out on it for contradicting themselves when they barely had anything to contradict.

Right now I'm in agreement with Kirby's idea of looking to shoot sonic. Though I want to hear more form Sonic.

I'm just sort of mulling things in. I'd like to see what more people are doing before I change my vote. Of course I dunno if I'll be out of work in time to do so!

EDIT: yeah the flash is down