Page 25 of 70 FirstFirst ... 515192021222324252627282930313545 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

Lara Croft

I didn't "come to unvote Crono", I've been here, because I've been sick all day :P

Some thoughts:

A. Crono isn't cleared yet, not till we get a godfather, and different mafia faction (proving therre probably isn't a serial killer)

B. My only other suspects for this round are Sonic, who I feel is dodging actually saying anything. And Space Invaders, for ideas I outlined in this post. Although I don't feel like I have much on either, I think I might go with my gut feeling of Space Invaders (reason I voted for Snake yesterday was the placement of Space Invaders vote and look where that woulda got us)

EDIT: Oh Pac-Man addressed me, hold on, I didn't pay a lot of attention on them let me go back and read their posts.

Alright;

My thoughts on....

Slippy: I haven't seen much by Slippy that makes me go, OMG mafia. Not yet. He hasn't posted a whole lot, but he's at least tried to give thoughts when he's been here, so I think if he can just be active a bit more, if he is mafia we'd be able to find contradictions and such.

Star Fox: Star Fox hasn't posted a whole lot, really he's only voted. Mafia? Maybe, just as likely as Space Invaders imo.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 02:07 AM.

I need to get going, and I don't know if I'll be around for the end of the day, so I'm gonna go ahead and vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Star Fox View Post
    what on earth just happened?
    Like I said earlier, I don't buy these types of posts. It's easy to see what's happened, just read the posts. Either you're new and aren't very good at this game, or you're scum playing dumb.

##Vote: Star Fox

Frogger was quick to change his vote after the kill there, and I see no real reasoning. But it seems Sonic is being targetted again and I've got no problem with that.

In Fox's defense, I'm not even quite sure what just happened.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Navi

I agree with samus in saying star fox is just scum playing dumb. Him or sonic hmmm... well since I think Sonic is dodging questions from not being here, I'll vote star fox

Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 01:44 AM.

Lara Croft

Wow, I edit and there's 4 more posts xD

I don't exactly like his newest post. "I've got no problem with that"

Why not? You have no idea whats going on, but you have no problem with Sonic being lynched? Too weird.

## Vote: Star Fox

To be honest, at least I'm actually getting involved. I know I'm not doing much but what of the likes of Sonic and all the others that haven't posted a lot. There's no suspicion on them cause they haven't said anything so we don't really know much.

Link

What else could Crono be? Unless Crono and Kirby are both mafia. :P
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 02:20 AM.

I've had my reasons for Sonic before.

Lara Croft

Fox, your involved just as much as Sonic actually. Niether of you has yet made a post of what you think of everyone. Niether of you has made an original susipcion. If you argument is Sonic hasn't been involved then your argument goes against you as well.

Link

Fox seems to be living in a stupor or something. Either he's mafia playing dumb or he's just really crappy at this game. Either way;

Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 02:21 AM.

There are at least 4 players who've done nothing today, you should all be considering this before you all copy each other and make the mistake of losing a townie.

Link

The people doing nothing aren't acting weird. They're just not acting at all.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 02:22 AM.

How have I been acting weird?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Navi

Not weird, but more completly useless
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 01:44 AM.