Page 27 of 70 FirstFirst ... 717212223242526272829303132333747 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

but if I answered the question you'd all be on my ass for roleclaiming a role that has no special use, and just because it is me as I'm the centre of attention at the moment.

Kirby:

Donkey Kong were you serious when you claimed Vanilla or just joking?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 01:53 AM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Navi

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Star Fox View Post
    but if I answered the question you'd all be on my ass for roleclaiming a role that has no special use, and just because it is me as I'm the centre of attention at the moment.
    Actually I think you might be right. If you roleclaim now it may seem like you are just trying to cover up yourself. Damned if you do, Damned if you dont right?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 01:45 AM.

Pac-Man

*twaps Fox* How about answering MY questions! ;_; And if you've got a role that has no special use etc etc and you're only a bit away from getting lynched I'd try it anyway.

Edit: Wow, what.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 03:04 AM.

Donkey Kong will obviously say he was serious.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Navi View Post

We dont know he is a townie, we just dont find him suspicious(sorry for speaking for the group here). Roleclaiming isnt all that suspicious.
    its true that it doesn't always cause that much suspicion, but at times it can be an extremely useful defense tool

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pac Man View Post
    Okay, question time~
    Luigi, what do you think of the people that HAVE posted?
    I just logged back on, but here are some thoughts :

Both Fox and Sonic and are acting odd, and not giving very good reasons for their votes. They could be new players, though.

I think Navi is acting a bit odd as well.

A bigger, and better, post will, hopefully, come the next the next day.
    Last edited by [M] Joe - Army Dad; 03-17-2008 at 11:33 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Navi

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mega Man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Navi View Post

We dont know he is a townie, we just dont find him suspicious(sorry for speaking for the group here). Roleclaiming isnt all that suspicious.
    its true that it doesn't always cause that much suspicion, but at times it can be an extremely useful defense tool
    A tool that can be used by both mafia or town, but that roleclaim just seemed too random to be mafia. A scum mate would have definently said no. He may be using the too dumb to be mafia technique, but I think that technique isn't nearly as common as people think.

I think I will make this post into an analysis post.

Crono: Seems townie to me now but cant be ruled out for bulletproof scum

Kirby: Pretty much confirmed townie now

Star Fox: Seems like a newbie player and I really want to help him/her, but I dont think I can anymore

Sonic: Is evading questions. Now he may not be on but if he doesnt come soon I may have to vote him.

Sub-Zero: I wish he would answer my questions. I dont think he is mafia even though he is making me mad.

I'll make a real post if I feel the need for more analysis.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 01:45 AM.

Pac-Man

Fox, if you keep ignoring me you deserve to be lynched regardless of what you are >:[ You're making me so mad! lol.

Navi... why would you say roleclaiming if you're really town is uselsess? What do you think of Sub Zero, Slippy, Space Invader, and Lara Croft?

Luigi, that's not saying much. I want to hear more from you.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 03:04 AM.

Well looks like everybody's given up on me, most of the people who have voted have buggered off and don't care for my defense. I guess there's no hope for me now, oh well. Enjoy your fail town.

EDIT: Pacman, you've only asked me why I voted for Sonic, it may not be an excellent reason but it's a reason nonetheless, so stop badgering me about it.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

@Navi: eh..sorry, mental notes all confused here. ^_^; You're not frantic, but here's why I find you suspicious:

Quote Originally Posted by Navi
    well I am glad lara proved me wrong...

How dumb are some of you people... Let me give everyone a hint....

Think through the game as if you were on both sides. A townie who can think like a mafia is the best townie in the game.

I think saying kirby should be killed in the night and if he's not killed he's mafia is idiotic. Look at it from a mafia stand-point... Kirby is a really smart player and they think he should be killed tonight. Lets not kill him so they lynch them tommorrow. Everyone knows this would be what the mafia would do.
    You're advising us to think like mafians and saying that everyone knows that that's what the mafia would do. Look at it from a mafia standpoint? It kind of sounds, to me, like you know a little too much on what the mafia (current or past) decide on things...

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaWiki
    Wishy Washy:
    A type of voting which can be a scum tell; when a player votes and then unvotes a particular player repeatedly during a Day, or switches their votes to several different players over the course of the Day, it may be because they are scum trying to find a good place to land their vote on an ProTown player without attracting too much suspicion.[/b]
    Well nothing really happened on day 2 yet. I am almost positive snake made a recruit on night one because he was screwed. He failed a cop roleclaim and he was just barely saved... sort of. Also with only 1 kill we know the mafia didnt kill(a kill and recruit would just be unfair) so snake was killed by either a vig or serial killer, and the other was either protected or blocked. with the day vig though I think there wouldn't be a normal vig too. More later when I am out of school, but in case I dont make it back...

##Vote: mario

he was my #2 suspect
    Elaboration?

I am very suspicious of both sonic and crono. Crono(from crono trigger btw, an old super nes game if I am right) seems to be trying to divert the town, while sonic is dodging questions. I want to see sonic's opinions. I also want to see crono get off of kirby's roleclaim.

How much time is left btw?
    From mario to both Crono and Sonic, still no reason on why your vote is on Mario. You then unvoted Mario after that last post of yours I quoted.

ummm no. I was posting a lot because I was here, and now I am here, and I wasn't here before because of sleep and school.

I'm unvoting mario because I am much more suspicious of crono and sonic, but I am unsure who to vote for out of the two so I am hoping they would post here or something.

Edit: And I have also posted 3 times not including this time since the start of day 2
    What makes you more suspicious of those two?

I agree with samus in saying star fox is just scum playing dumb. Him or sonic hmmm... well since I think Sonic is dodging questions from not being here, I'll vote star fox

##Vote: Star Fox
    What makes you think this about star fox? evidence plz?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

VOTES DAY TWO:
    ##Kill: Crono: Kirby

##Vote: Star Fox: Kirby, Pac Man, Samus, Navi, Lara croft, Link(6)
    ##Vote: Sub Zero : Bowser, Crono, Sonic, Magus(3)
    ##Vote: Sonic: Star fox, Slippy, Frogger (3)
    ##Vote: Peach : Luigi, Pikachu (2)
    ##Vote: Slippy : Donkey Kong, Mega Man (2)
    ##Vote: Navi: Subzero (1)
    ##Vote: Mario : Navi (0)
    ##Vote: Crono : Mega Man, Lara Croft, Link,Ganon,Frogger, Samus(0)
    ##Vote: Kirby : Sonic (0)
    ##Vote: Frogger : Ganon(0)

Not voting: Mario, Peach, Space Invader

Ok I go to take a shower and you guys post like crazy. *sigh*

A little more than 2 hours left.

I won't be here for the time I die, if that makes any sense.

Pac-Man

I give up, Fox. xD Seriously. If you feel like reading back and answering the rest of my questions or doing anything else, go ahead.

Navi... you're making me go wtf right now. How can Star Fox be playing dumb (the reason you voted for him) as well as a newbie player?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 03:08 AM.

Even if I read back and find this question I highly doubt it will resolve anything for me.

and lol wut at my name