Page 36 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1626303132333435363738394041424656 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Crono View Post
    If she claimed to be a newbie, I wouldve just let it pass.
    Talk about the kettle calling the pot black.

Crono I'd like to hear how Navi is actually acting as "Model Scum" though.

EDIT: Woah! Roleclaim. Hmm...

I believe Slippy, I think that a mafian wouldn't make that claim, not right now, unless a mafian was being targeted and he's try to switch the attention, and seeing how Samus was the one targetted, I don't see him trying to do that there. Also Samus already rang up as scummy, so I believe this.

Pac-Man

And all of a sudden Samus is aggressive I think you've read C9, so you should know better than that post. And I think you're trying to convince the town of me more than you're trying to defend yourself from my thoughts. I think there's a very high chance that you're scum.

I do feel free to be aggressive and outspoken - I'm not any more worried about a night kill than I was on day 1 when it became obvious who I am But if you're scum and that's what you were going to use to go against me with, the result isn't so surprising, is it?

Edit: Whoa lots of stuff up there, brb xD

Edit 2: Wow, interesting. So your inventions are random and you don't know what they do?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 03:10 AM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Navi

I think donkey kong is telling the truth. His claim seemed light-hearted. This may be exactly what he wants, but I dont really suspect him.

Samus really just seems to be either a smart mafia who was caught, or a Townie who is playing it a little too safe. I really have no clue about him/her, but I think in a few more posts I could piece it together.

My suspect list

EMPTY! I have no real suspects as of now.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 01:49 AM.

Kirby:

Oh Slippy, I wish you'd waited for Samus to make her post on Pac-Man before saying that. Now whatever she says is going to be tainted by the fact that she knows the jig is up. Ah well, that solves that then.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 02:01 AM.

Navi

I dont really see how slippy would be lying. If he isn't right we will probably lynch him tommorrow no matter what. I guess that is pretty good then because I have a vote now!

##Vote: Samus

Sorry Kirby I just wanted that all out of the way because I'm impatient. I was hoping when I did my vote on Samus there would of been more awe and shock seeing as day 1 and 2 any vote warranted a small book of suspicion to go behind it, and yet no one batted an eye at me strangely enough.

Kirby I'm still a little bit confused though. Can you shoot again today? Or is there limits on your ability.

##vote: kirby

because i still dont trust him, and i have yet to see somone nearly as suspicous as him

Pac-Man

I don't think we need to waste time voting if we're going to go by what Slippy says is true. And I just read the flash role on inventor, that clears some things up.

Edit: LOL
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 03:10 AM.

Kirby:

Yes, I can shoot again today. The only limit was that I could not shoot on day one.

I think you all know where my bullet is going to have to go today, although I think we'll give Samus a chance to say something.
    ##vote: kirby

because i still dont trust him, and i have yet to see somone nearly as suspicous as him
    Cool.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 02:03 AM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Kirby bang bang Samus?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Navi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Crono View Post
    Navi seems to be acting model scum, from which you would assume newbie player.. however, she claims to have played it before. This claim actually gives me more reason to think that she is a mafia. If she claimed to be a newbie, I wouldve just let it pass.
    HE!!!

And what makes you think I am scum. Evidence please.
    oh right sorry, that was Space Invader. My apologies.

All that stuff where you go on and on about wishy-washy.. trying desperatly to convince us that you are like that because thats how you always are, with examples from previous games? I mean cmon.

They werent even suspecting you(at least not enough for voting), just pointing something out.

ah a roleclaim.. I'm going to wait and see what Samus has to say, but I can surely say that if he isnt scum and we lynch him, Slippy wont slip out of the rope.
    Last edited by [M] Helo; 03-19-2008 at 03:57 AM.

Writing something up - hold on. Quit yer voting.

Navi

I bet mega man is jester. Bang bang mega man lynch lynch samus.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't think that's possible. he's a pink ball, she's in armor. HURR HURR gaming humor. xD

Vote count in one sec.