Thread: Dance, dance, dance, dance, dancin' machine

Default Dance, dance, dance, dance, dancin' machine

Anyone else getting a lot of fun and silliness out of the new dance emotes? I was doing some AF3's in Delkfutt's Tower and there was some downtime. Spontaneous dancing erupted, and one of the ls members, more on top of things than I'll ever be, recorded it all. It's on Youtube. You've probably seen this all before, but we had a blast, so I hope you all have fun watching it. My character is Pompidou, the tarutaru with the goblin hat. The server is quetzalcoatl, and the linkshell is roninrebirth. The result is fun.

YouTube - More Dance!
    Knock yourselves down.

Adding the dance emotes is the best thing SE has added. Now I can Dance in front of my friends =)

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

The emotes are fun to mess around with. Many a parties now with down time have dance offs going down. I declare dance offs should be the new way to determine who gets claim for HNM!!!!
    This space intentionally left blank.

Someone should record them and put them on YouTube, if you haven't already. I'd like to see them.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

I put a link to mine in the first post.
    Knock yourselves down.

lol great stuff