Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Crisis Core

Default Crisis Core

Well, Play-Asia just emailed me saying they shipped the english version of Crisis Core off this morning. I probably won't get it until after the Easter holidays -- but I'm psyched!

Who else pre-ordered?

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Crisis Core should get its own subforum now.

Personally, I want to play it,
    but I cant justify buying a PSP.
    Im going to either wait for a PS2 port, or a commercial PSP emulator for the PC to come out.

You'll be waiting a long time.

I probably wouldn't have got it if I didn't get a PSP as a present (which has turned out well since I have been able to get some decent titles for it).

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post

or i can borrow a hacked psp from a friend for a prolonged period of time and download an english rom on tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalixir View Post

or i can borrow a hacked psp from a friend for a prolonged period of time and download an english rom on tuesday.
    Much easier. I had thought about downloading it, but I think I might just wait until it arrives. Just one of those things I wanted the box for.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalixir View Post
    Crisis Core should get its own subforum now.

Question: Do you know why Kefka succeeded in destroying the planet?

Answer: Because the planet didn't fight back.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I pre-ordered it.. Im going to the store on the 22nd.. i cant wait!!!

I bought my psp slim a week ago.. just sitting there.. waiting for this game!

i bought a psp in the summer in anticipation for this game, gonna go get it on Tuesday when it comes out
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?”

i've already done halfway of the jap version (downloaded it). however, i gave up halfway since the english version was coming soon and saw no point continuing a japanese game.
    warning: i am NOT funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    I pre-ordered it.. Im going to the store on the 22nd.. i cant wait!!!

I bought my psp slim a week ago.. just sitting there.. waiting for this game!
    Cool, you should also try out the new God of War game. It's an excellent title for the PSP.

I'd probably get it sooner, but easter holidays means no postage. =(

I downloaded a PSP emulator and the game with english subtitles for my computer. I love the game, it's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica_wohoo View Post
    I downloaded a PSP emulator and the game with english subtitles for my computer. I love the game, it's awesome
    WHERE.

Except there's no PSP emulator for the computer that can support commercial games, let alone one that utilises the PSP's technology the most.

She probably means she had custom firmware on her PSP and downloaded it.

Except there's no PSP emulator for the computer that can support commercial games, let alone one that utilises the PSP's technology the most.

No, I don't. There is a PSP emulator for the computer that supports commercial games, but it's not very easy to get one. Luckily I have friends working with these kind of things

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica_wohoo View Post

No, I don't. There is a PSP emulator for the computer that supports commercial games, but it's not very easy to get one. Luckily I have friends working with these kind of things
    HAXORZ!!!