Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaked pictures to a new Sonic game?

Blog Entries

Default Leaked pictures to a new Sonic game?

Take a look!

Article+Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Fan-Site of doom
    Some screenshots have been uncovered from a SEGA FTP that appear to be the first images of new title 'Sonic Unleashed'.

Alsha ClanClan Prower of the EspioKaos Message Board discovered the following images whilst browsing one of SEGA's press asset portals. They indicate a CG introduction involving Super Sonic being defeated by Eggman, and various locales based on cities in Greece.

The gameplay looks to be similar in style to Sonic and the Secret Rings; this has brought speculation to the table that Sonic Unleashed could well be headed for the Nintendo Wii. The graphics look a bit too good for the motion-detecting system, however.

SEGA have been unable to confirm whether the screens are a hoax or not to date, but we will be checking with them very soon on the matter. In the meantime, enjoy.

And to think, 10 years ago this would have made the internet explode.

Blog Entries

Isn't it a shame? Poor Sonic.

I hope this one ends up being good.

When the first images of the last Sonic game surfaced I actually thought they looked good and hoped the game would be good. It wasnt. These pictures right off the bat look horrible, so I very much doubt that this game will be any better than the last.

Blog Entries

Do you remember that one part of Whinnie the Pooh where he and Rabbit and Piglet were lost in the woods? And how Pooh came up with the idea that instead of looking for Home, they should look to get lost, because they'd then find home?

I don't remember the rest of it, but I'm pretty sure they got home. Maybe since this one looks like crap, it'll be good, unlike with Sonic '06, which looked good, but ended up being crap.

My logic is undeniable.
    Last edited by KentaRawr!; 03-22-2008 at 08:21 PM.

I miss the days when you were able to buy a Sonic game without having to worry it might be crap. I also hope it's going to be a good Sonic again, if this is true. I don't think these pictures look horrible though. Where does it look like crap? O_o

Blog Entries

It doesn't to me, but I was speaking with Dreddz' idea that it looks like crap. That's the best way to use the Whinnie the Pooh analogy in this situation.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Looks promising!

Sonic looks rather retarded.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

I wish they would stop crapping on my childhood memories.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by DK View Post
    Indeed. I would like Sonic a lot more if they would have let the series die when it should have... like 10 years ago.

Blog Entries

I would have been happier with the series if the only sign of human life was Dr. Robotnik/Eggman.

The problem with Sonic games today is that there is no real main series anymore. There are just too many different games on too many different consoles. One could think Sonic The Hedgehog (the 360 and PS3 one) belongs to the main series, but that one was crap. The Wii version on the other hand is actually a good game if you're open to it. Even better are the DS games.

So I don't agree the series should have died 10 years ago, that would take us back to even before the time of Sonic Adventure, which was a great game when it came out and is still good nowadays.

I hope Sega knows they screwed up with their main Sonic games and maybe this one will be different. I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but I'll keep an eye on it.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by Momiji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DK View Post
    Indeed. I would like Sonic a lot more if they would have let the series die when it should have... like 10 years ago.
    But then I would have never gotten the song "Rhythm and Balance" ... which is like my favorite video game song ever D:... T_T... don't hurt me.

T______________________________T My life would be incomplete without the Sonic Adventure 2 OST. xD... *fail*

I don't want the series to have died 10 years ago. I want more of the awesomeness that Sonic used to be. (Also, Sonic Rush kicks ass)

EDIT: This actually looks pretty cool.
    Last edited by Roto13; 03-23-2008 at 05:24 AM.