Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: EoFFers unite inthe midwest. Armageddon Ensues!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

1,089 mi – about 16 hours 19 mins O.O

Maybe i'll just get a plane ticket xD take it I drive 100 miles a day so it wouldn't be that bad for me since i'm use to it. But still gas ick! That'd cost me about 100$ in gas in my bug maybe more D: well how much does a plane ticket cost xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lekana View Post
    1,089 mi – about 16 hours 19 mins O.O

Maybe i'll just get a plane ticket xD take it I drive 100 miles a day so it wouldn't be that bad for me since i'm use to it. But still gas ick! That'd cost me about 100$ in gas in my bug maybe more D: well how much does a plane ticket cost xD
    a plane ticket would cost more, trust me.
    it's about a 10 hour drive for me, but I'd do it. Takes me 14 hours to drive home, that's refilling gas twice, so 100 bucks. But whenever I flew home, the tickets were like 400 bucks.

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Well a fun conversation I had with some people last night talking about flying to Japan and what not, and it was mentioned plane tickets can be cheap if you basically fly low class, do plenty of lay overs, and generally take extra time to get somewhere. I forget how much it was, but I heard of someone going to Australia in roughly 2 days with a crap load of lay overs but costing like 200 bucks or something obscene, just it was a long trip. Though I dunno the full validity of all this. >.>
    This space intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey4Soul View Post
    I wanna come! that way I can complain to Bahamut about not GMing New Beginnings in person. I could hitch a ride wif Akaria, if'n that's okey.
    Monkey, where you at, sir?! I don't see a location in your profile and such.
    St. Paul. You didn't hear it from me.
    "OBGYN? What's that? It sounds like a Jedi." - Kevin Brown

Bite me.

By the way I updated the list of people and split into 2, who is definitely planning to go, and those who have shown interest in maybe going. If I missed anyone on either list let me know and I'll fix things up, this way we can get a decent head count and keep track of getting info to who ever needs it, etc.

Ara's not against his will...

But dude, Monkey. OMGZ NO WAIII. You live like, right by me

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.

Indeed. I feel fuzzy now. Let's rule MN now. I've got the ammo if you've got the soldiers. In fact, I have both, so what can you bring to the table? I need some assassins *hint*
    "OBGYN? What's that? It sounds like a Jedi." - Kevin Brown

Bite me.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

There's always the <a href="http://megabus.com/us/" target="_blank">Megabus</a> that runs from Minneapolis to Chicago. ^_^ If you book early enough (and if you keep refreshing) you may be able to get a $1 trip.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Hrmm...US Americans scare me.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut2000X View Post
    Well a fun conversation I had with some people last night talking about flying to Japan and what not, and it was mentioned plane tickets can be cheap if you basically fly low class, do plenty of lay overs, and generally take extra time to get somewhere. I forget how much it was, but I heard of someone going to Australia in roughly 2 days with a crap load of lay overs but costing like 200 bucks or something obscene, just it was a long trip. Though I dunno the full validity of all this. >.>
    Domestic flights are always more expensive than international. Or so that is what my sister told me when she was in Tourism. Basically, you can go to Australia for two weeks for cheaper than going to Hawaii for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut2000X View Post
    Domestic flights are always more expensive than international. Or so that is what my sister told me when she was in Tourism. Basically, you can go to Australia for two weeks for cheaper than going to Hawaii for a week.
    I think that's true. A lot of countries rely on foreign travelers for a good amount of their income. So offering a deal on international flights would make more people want to visit there. Many domestic flights are for family or other reasons, except to certain tourist locations, which they price accordingly.

As for the meet-up, we'll have to see what happens within the next month to confirm my going or not.

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Well any more debate on where to go? I'm still partial for Cedar Point because amusement parks are always fun and it's close by to me.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I h8 amusement parks because I'm a wimp and I can't ride roller coasters. xD

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

O what, this again? I am gonna get arrested, die, and walk around with an open fly agian?

Quote Originally Posted by bipper View Post
    O what, this again? I am gonna get arrested, die, and walk around with an open fly agian?
    If both YOU and ODDLER will be there, I'll die if I'm not.