Thread: EoFFers unite inthe midwest. Armageddon Ensues!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

:monster: EoFFers unite inthe midwest. Armageddon Ensues!

So before I begin this thread off let's start with a funny story!

So it all began with a simple hello to Akaria from that thread Evastio started up of getting to know people. Many laughs were had, many discussions ensued, then came the mention of Ohio....yes Ohio the ninja state of the union. It began as a "Oh I'm going to Ohio to meet another EoFFer this summer." In turn with my humorous responses "Oh I should come too and then we can call it an EoFF meet-up!" Funny haha, laughs again were had, then we had the bright idea to actually follow up on that joke. And through a funny comedy of events this thread was made and I somehow got put in charge of trying to organize this chaos.

With that being said, this is now the discussion page for what could become the greatest EoFF meet-up ever (I mean the midwest is SOOOO much better then those Ukers and Californiaites who always meet-up). Well then I suppose first would be who all would be interested in such an event. Then second comes deciding a location that isn't too bad for all to make it too and isn't boring to hang out at. So then, discuss!!!

List of those going to this historic event.
    -Bahamut2000X
    -Akaria
    *Insert more peeps here*

List of those interested in this historic event pending geographic location.
    -Ouch!
    -Monkey4Soul
    -ljkkjlcm9
    -Jojee
    -eeczxcvbnm
    -Araciel (against his will)
    -oddler
    -Lekana
    -Momiji
    -Hsu
    -Værn

List of places to have fun at that's actually in the midwest.
    -Cedar Point
    -King's Island
    -Chicago
    *Insert more ideas here*
    Last edited by Bahamut2000X; 03-27-2008 at 05:14 PM.
    This space intentionally left blank.