Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tired of Gaming?

I'm definitely losing interest in gaming. I'll go to GameStop and browse games for like, an hour, looking at all of them over and over, and leave empty handed because nothing interests me.

Before, I'd go to GameStop and leave with 3 or 4 titles. Right now, I only have Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy 12, Wild ARMs 3, Wild ARMs 5, Rogue Galaxy, and Fire Pro Wrestling Returns. I probably wont finish either Wild ARMs, I absolutely despise Final Fantasy 12, I have no interest in X anymore because I beat it three times, and I beat Rogue Galaxy once, and have no interest in that now..that leaves a low budget 2d wrestling game.

Back about 5-6 years ago I'd have anywhere from 20-40 games. sports, flight sims, fighters, wrestling games, rpg's, action/adventure, fps, you name it I had it.

I even completely lost all interest in WoW, which many people get heavily addicted to. I have no real theory as to why I've lost interest in gaming. It may be a mentality that I'm 26 years old and need to do something more with my life, it may be because I'm stuck in a dead-end 4 year relationship that keeps me heavily depressed..I dunno!

The only reason I don't game as much is because I can't get a PS3 and thus the million games I want for it =/

Eh, tired of new games?

Yeah, I think the "newest" anything I still play is WoW and that's because I'm addicted.

Other than that, I've always loved the SNES gaming age better than the PS and above age, so finding me playing SNES games almost everyday isn't really an odd thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post
    Eh, tired of new games?

Yeah, I think the "newest" anything I still play is WoW and that's because I'm addicted.

Other than that, I've always loved the SNES gaming age better than the PS and above age, so finding me playing SNES games almost everyday isn't really an odd thing.

I assume the snes is the system that you were introduced to video games on (so you have real nostalgia for it).

Kind of like for me in that the old King's quest computer games were some of the first games I ever played when I was really young. So even though I know that they are trash compared to alot of stuff they have out now I prefer alot of the old games like that simply for nostalgic purposes.

Probably twenty years from now people will be talking about the ps3 games and how those games were so much better than the ps5 or ps6 games, lol.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Relm

I played hardly any games for nearly two years (except another play through of FFIX) up until recently. I still don't game as much as I used to but I play Halo 3 online on the 360. I much prefer playing games with other people rather than on my own now.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I, too, enjoy utterly destroying Daniel Towns.