Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kate Bush

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    I wanted to kill myself the first time I heard her voice. I actually lol'd and it made me wonder what in God's name it meant when a society allows someone with a voice like hers to put out an album, much less exist. BUT. I've totally changed my mind since then. I love the song Wuthering Heights. I also love Running Up That Hill. I have to say that I like the Placebo version of that song the absolute best, but that doesn't make her version and less awesome.
    She has a very ... dividing voice. Most people I talk to either love it or hate it. I thought it was most assuredly awesome when I first heard it. Though, her earlier stuff is really really high pitched, but I still love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Rabbits View Post
    She has a very ... dividing voice. Most people I talk to either love it or hate it. I thought it was most assuredly awesome when I first heard it. Though, her earlier stuff is really really high pitched, but I still love it.
    True, I guess it's dividing, but I also thought she had a great and unique voice from the first moment I heard it.
    Yeah, her earlier stuff is more high pitched.. Just listen to "Wuthering Heights" - I think it's the most high pitched hit song I've ever heard, to be honest. Still great song, though.