Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1014151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: C9 Mafia II TOWN WIN- Bahamut2000X dominates!

Well it's not guilty, hence why I'm not just saying it. So I'd much rather see what people say to the events of the night before I give them an innocent townie that I know of, but no one else does. See if I don't find anything useful to find scum or investigate tonight should we fail lynching them today.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I kind of agree with lom. I also agree with you that if the mafia targetted you it was a very rookie move, and that rules out qwerty to a degree. My guess is that either lom or dynast-kid is the last mafia.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    I say we go for Del's option B.
    ##Vote: Aerith's Knight
    oh screw you Del.. whatever you all may say, i did win the last two games, and i cant say that of the rest here.
    AK claims to have won the last two games. And I believe only one of the past seven Mafia games has been a Mafia victory. Unless one of the last two was the mafia victory, then AK has been on town side everytime he's won. That would make it easy to assume he'd be inexperienced on the mafia side.

And since last night was clearly the mark of inexperienced scum...

But I'm just throwing things out there. I really don't have that much suspicion of him, but hey, this just caught my attention.

@Del: All the Mafia games i've been in (okay, the one i've been in), I was scum. My fellow mafians were highly skilled, and I learned a couple tips of the trade. Trust me, I wouldn't make such a noobie mistake.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Well this is assuming that the mafia targeted Bahamut. Maybe they targeted another player, and the doctor was wise enough to see that move in advance. Did you consider that?

Only the doctor and the scum knew who was targeted last night. Maybe the doc should come forward and say who they protected. Knowing who was the target would be pretty valuable, since that would 'clear' another player.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    Here's what I think of levian's death...

The mafia thought "well we want to take out the smartest player. That would probably be del. We might want to take out the second smartest player though because del will surely be protected tonight. I think this is levian." Remember, a town who thinks like a mafia is the best asset to the town.

I bet the docter protected Bahamut last night, who did actually roleclaim cop. But then again, what mafia in thier right mind would try to kill someone who is so obviously protected. Maybe the doctor is smart enough to think this, or just didn't protect Bahamut for whatever reason and got lucky.

Glad to see you posting Dynast. Now if only sir lancelot would post.

I thought of it...

Articles
    Blog Entries

Ah, crap. Laddy's town has spoken. I guess this will be my here confessional, since I consider this a reality show on its own.

"Well, damn, my ever-changing strategy failed. I started off as the funny guy, then I became a serious SOB. I'm kind of happy. I was gonna use my piss-ass last resort strategy, which GoBo should (please!) provide publicly.

I guess I saw it coming. Anyway, I made the dumbest mistake ever when I "accidently" posted in a fellow Mafian's usernotes. God, I suck. Good luck Mafia. I wasn't kidding when I said it was like Survivor, and I hope I could've seen it reach that caliber. Oh well, Levian was my idea. Hehe, God I suck."

Blog Entries

Last edited by leader of mortals; 03-31-2008 at 11:03 PM.

Well I checked in everyones usernotes and the only one with laddy posting there is in dynasts. I'm not sure if that's what he was talking about or not. It may have been erased when he realized what he did.
    He did post in my usernotes, approximately 2 1/2 hours after I posted my first post in this thread.

It says:

"HELLO THERE", or something along those lines.

Uhhh, unless this is a scum trick and he's trying to bring me down with him, he or the remaining scum must've erased the usernotes. Can you erase other people's usernotes??...

But, whatever. I hope this won't lead to me getting lynched. I mean, he WAS scum, after all.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

leader of mortals, that isn't allowed. I'd have half the mind to declare you instant dead right now, but I won't, delete your post.

How would you have liked it if Laddy had posted in YOUR usernotes, and that kind of argument was used against you.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dynast-Kid View Post
    Well I checked in everyones usernotes and the only one with laddy posting there is in dynasts. I'm not sure if that's what he was talking about or not. It may have been erased when he realized what he did.
    He did post in my usernotes, approximately 2 1/2 hours after I posted my first post in this thread.

It says:

"HELLO THERE", or something along those lines.

Uhhh, unless this is a scum trick and he's trying to bring me down with him, he or the remaining scum must've erased the usernotes. Can you erase other people's usernotes??...

But, whatever. I hope this won't lead to me getting lynched. I mean, he WAS scum, after all.
    I'm a sodding liar, but that was genuine hick-to-hick. No true game involved. C'mon, he was really back! THAT'S what got my attention. Plus, it was before any of you received your roles when I posted the u'note.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    leader of mortals, that isn't allowed. I'd have half the mind to declare you instant dead right now, but I won't, delete your post.

How would you have liked it if Laddy had posted in YOUR usernotes, and that kind of argument was used against you.
    What'd he do, Boko!?

If you're referring to him insinuating me, i'm perfectly fine with it. That's what this game is all about...cunning arguments and cut-throat suspicions!

@Laddy: Aww, you're on my Buddy List too!

You should probably stop posting though...
    Last edited by Dynast-Kid; 03-31-2008 at 11:08 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post

I wasn't trying to incriminate dynast. I knew that that probably wasn't what he meant. actually, I won't say anything more on the subject.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Dead people should not be able to talk, so I suggest we just ignore Laddy's message entirely.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

This game is suppose to be based off what happens in this thread. This is even more bull then the last game where people where accused of being mafia for sending a PM during the night phase- I won't allow it.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Dead people are not able to talk, so I suggest we just ignore Laddy's message entirely.
    Fixed