Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 31317181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: C9 Mafia II TOWN WIN- Bahamut2000X dominates!

YAY!

Love the death scene, Boko! Very cinematic!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I win again! and I never voted for a townie this time too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    I win again! and I never voted for a townie this time too.
    as he was dying, overhearing what qwerty said, he made the face ""

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The Setup

1. leader of mortals-Mafian
    2. Laddy-Mafian
    3. Aerith's Knight- Townie
    4. Sir Lancealot- Townie
    5. qwertyxsora- Townie

6. Del Murder- Doctor
    7. oddler-Mafian
    8. Bahamut2000X- Cop
    9. Levian- Townie
    10.Dynast-Kid- Townie

Haha I love that death scene. Mostly because of just how much of a bad ass I am in it.

But yeah a quick win, mafia just got unlucky though, a lynch to one of them, then I got an investigation on another night 1. That's 2/3 of 'em right there.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The Mafian Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor PM
    Scalpels, syringes, and surgeon wire, thats the stuff of your work! You where sitting around waiting for your next patient, thats when you heard a gunshot, you left your materials behind, and joined the town to see what happened...

You are the Doctor!

Each night you may protect one fellow player, or yourself! PM all requests to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Cop PM
    You where inside EoFF, minding your business, snacking on your donut, and shining up your badge. Thats when you heard a bang from outside. You crammed the rest of your donut in your mouth, and went to work...

You are the Cop.

Each night you may investigate one person and find out their status! PM all investigation requests to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Townie PM
    You where sitting in EoFF, minding your business, and having fun, because you are innocent! Thats when you heard it, a crash from outside...

You are a townie!

Your fellow townies are... *gunshot*

Quote Originally Posted by oddler's PM
    You named yourself, oddler, does that mean you want to be called odd? Hell no. You work on Hero Spirits diligiently, and do you ever get a pat on the back? Hell no! But that losey GoBo goes to the writer's corner, makes Playin' threads that aren't even funny and constantly recycle jokes, and he gets support? Is this fair? Is this just? Why aren't you popular? Well, you've found people that agree with you, if you can't be popular, no one can!

You are a Mafian.

Your scum buddies are leader of mortals, and Laddy.

Discuss your plans with them at your own, forum!

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortal's PM
    Every day you come to EoFF, and the suffering you endure is tremondous! Like that mean old Goldenboko making fun of you, or saying you aren't good at this or that. Why can't you be popular? Why is this fair?!? Well, you've found people that agree with you, if you can't be popular, no one can!

You are a Mafian.

Your scum buddies are, oddler, and Laddy.

Discuss with your mafians at your own forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Laddy's PM
    Everyday, full of vexation do you come to EoFF. You have come to hate your stay here, you try so hard to spread you hippie and happiness. But do they want any of it? NO! They just close your threads, and that fool GB laughs at you. But, now you've found friends that agree, if you can't be popular, no one can!

You are a Mafian. Your partners are leader of mortals, and oddler!.

Discuss with them at your own forum!

PS- You need to make an account for it to work :P

Investigations

Quote Originally Posted by Night 2 Investigation
    For some reason, you had doubts about Dynast-Kid. He hadn't really said anything important for two days now, so you thought he had something to hide! What would you do? Easy, time for another investigation. You walked to Dynast-Kid's house. You knocked on the door- He answered.

"Can I help you?" He said.

"I'm searching your house, now." You said. You looked through his house, tearing his house apart. You found nothing incriminating... but thats when you saw it... "GoBo and Dynast, Best friends forever " It was signed by them both. Demoralized, you felt so insincere for making Dynast think he would be suspect for killing GB. "I'm sorry," you said, and left out the door.

Dynast-Kid is innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Investigation Night 1
    Tonight you had enough of your donut. Although you would never admit it, you had a soft spot for GB, and you knew he didn't deserve to die. So, you went to the house of the person you suspected the most: Laddy.

You knocked on the door, it creeped open, and no one was home: Piece of Evidence Number 1

The door creaked open... "Screw warrents." You muttered, and walked in. To your dismay, you saw a Brick on his table, covered with blood: Piece of Evidence number 2

You continued to snoop around, and you saw it, the final piece of the puzzle, a letter... "I need you to commit the kill, go, vanquish our foes." Final Piece of Evidence

It all added up. So much for a hippie, Laddy is, Scum.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 04-01-2008 at 01:08 AM.

Blog Entries

I thought I played a fairly smart game in the mafia forum, but not in the game thread oh no!

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Dayum, good work town.

Quote Originally Posted by lom
    Me and Laddy wanted Lev dead becuase we knew he was more than smart enough to turn everything around and play the game better.
    Since I got Townie I was trying to give off cop vibes on Day 1 and thought maybe that's why I died. Apparently not! Seriously guys, I'm really not as smart as people give me credit for. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    The Mafian Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor PM
    Scalpels, syringes, and surgeon wire, thats the stuff of your work! You where sitting around waiting for your next patient, thats when you heard a gunshot, you left your materials behind, and joined the town to see what happened...

You are the Doctor!

Each night you may protect one fellow player, or yourself! PM all requests to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Cop PM
    You where inside EoFF, minding your business, snacking on your donut, and shining up your badge. Thats when you heard a bang from outside. You crammed the rest of your donut in your mouth, and went to work...

You are the Cop.

Each night you may investigate one person and find out their status! PM all investigation requests to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Townie PM
    You where sitting in EoFF, minding your business, and having fun, because you are innocent! Thats when you heard it, a crash from outside...

You are a townie!

Your fellow townies are... *gunshot*

Quote Originally Posted by oddler's PM
    You named yourself, oddler, does that mean you want to be called odd? Hell no. You work on Hero Spirits diligiently, and do you ever get a pat on the back? Hell no! But that losey GoBo goes to the writer's corner, makes Playin' threads that aren't even funny and constantly recycle jokes, and he gets support? Is this fair? Is this just? Why aren't you popular? Well, you've found people that agree with you, if you can't be popular, no one can!

You are a Mafian.

Your scum buddies are leader of mortals, and Laddy.

Discuss your plans with them at your own, forum!

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortal's PM
    Every day you come to EoFF, and the suffering you endure is tremondous! Like that mean old Goldenboko making fun of you, or saying you aren't good at this or that. Why can't you be popular? Why is this fair?!? Well, you've found people that agree with you, if you can't be popular, no one can!

You are a Mafian.

Your scum buddies are, oddler, and Laddy.

Discuss with your mafians at your own forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Laddy's PM
    Everyday, full of vexation do you come to EoFF. You have come to hate your stay here, you try so hard to spread you hippie and happiness. But do they want any of it? NO! They just close your threads, and laugh at you. But, now you've found friends that agree, if you can't be popular, no one can!

You are a Mafian. Your partners are leader of mortals, and oddler!.

Discuss with them at your own forum!

PS- You need to make an account for it to work :P

Investigations

Quote Originally Posted by Night 2 Investigation
    For some reason, you had doubts about Dynast-Kid. He hadn't really said anything important for two days now, so you thought he had something to hide! What would you do? Easy, time for another investigation. You walked to Dynast-Kid's house. You knocked on the door- He answered.

"Can I help you?" He said.

"I'm searching your house, now." You said. You looked through his house, tearing his house apart. You found nothing incriminating... but thats when you saw it... "GoBo and Dynast, Best friends forever " It was signed by them both. Demoralized, you felt so insincere for making Dynast think he would be suspect for killing GB. "I'm sorry," you said, and left out the door.

Dynast-Kid is innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Investigation Night 1
    Tonight you had enough of your donut. Although you would never admit it, you had a soft spot for GB, and you knew he didn't deserve to die. So, you went to the house of the person you suspected the most: Laddy.

You knocked on the door, it creeped open, and no one was home: Piece of Evidence Number 1

The door creaked open... "Screw warrents." You muttered, and walked in. To your dismay, you saw a Brick on his table, covered with blood: Piece of Evidence number 2

You continued to snoop around, and you saw it, the final piece of the puzzle, a letter... "I need you to commit the kill, go, vanquish our foes." Final Piece of Evidence

It all added up. So much for a hippie, Laddy is, Scum.
    Boko, these PMs are filled with WIN and sex. I approve!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Hey Del when you see this please change the title to. C9 Mafia II TOWN WIN- Bahamut2000X dominates!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    Hey Del when you see this please change the title to. C9 Mafia II TOWN WIN- Bahamut2000X dominates!
    I approve.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Blog Entries

I'm not a hero?

:weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    I'm not a hero?

You were a murderer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    I'm not a hero?

You were a murderer!
    But I was useless last game and I was still a hero! I even took out the cop last game and was a hero!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Well your technically a hero this game, because you killed yourself :P

But seriously hats off to Bahamut2000X great job.