Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: C9 Mafia II TOWN WIN- Bahamut2000X dominates!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut2000X View Post
    Laddy I'm fairly suspicious towards you right now. You voted Sir Lancealot very fast after I did, doing a band wagon and didn't support much reasoning for it.

So there fore just to get things moving a bit in discussion I'll vote you.

##Vote: Laddy
    I see what your point is.

I voted for Sir Lancealot to try to eliminate somebody. By voting for him, we may create a bandwagon. However, after everything shifted to oddler, I felt the time was far too short for people to change, and I thought, 'What the hell, it's not like my vote matters in such a definite situation. So my plan was just to start off simple.

I suck at bandwagon-making, anyway. And if a bandwagon is made, it's pointless to create a new one that is so clearly decided. My suspicion wasn't partcualrly strong towards anybody, so I just went for the flow for now. IF i wanted to vote out someone in particular, I'd make the best possible case, but if it's so early in the game, and I have no clue who to go with. Why the hell should I change anything? To me, I don't try to lead anything that dosen't have a goal.

EDIT: Nevermind then, Bahaumut said all that needed to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynast-Kid View Post
    Dang it! We lost a good one!

And sorry for not voting yesterday, guys. I was away all day!

So...who is next up for suspicion!?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lancealot View Post
    Good thing it wasn't a power role.
    Are there power roles in a C9 game? I thought it was just Townie, Mafia Goon, Doctor, and Cop.

But then again, how do you define a "power role"?
    I feel obligated to say this since the only game you've played is Lekana's.

Don't let Lekana's game fool you, Doctor and Cop are usually regarded as the most helpful Townie roles.
    Oh, haha, thanks Boko!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Eight left, so 5 to lynch. Here is my thoughts for day 1.

Laddy was the only one to not unvote sir lancelot. He also spams more than necessary Also this was in the jokevoting phase, but Laddy was quick to agree with oddler. Scum rating-it's possible

Del Murder had the oldest vote on oddler. Scum nating-not likely.

Dynast-Kid didn't post enough non spam for me to form an opinion yet

leader of mortals vote hopped a lot yesterday, and does post a lot but i don't see any real thought put into his posts. Scum rating-high

Bahamut2000X also had an early vote on oddler. Not really getting any vibes though.

Sir Lancelot needs to post more. No vibes.

AK did get too defensive with del, but that's just how he plays. Scum rating-it's possible

Leader of Mortals, you seem the scummiest to me at the moment, so

##Vote: Leader of Mortals

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Vote count:

1 Laddy: Bahamut2000X
    1 leader of mortals: qwertyxsora

Not voting:
    leader of mortals
    Laddy
    Aerith's Knight
    Sir Lancealot
    Del Murder
    Dynast-Kid

EDIT: Going to sleep now, someone else will have to keep up the votecount if you guys continue to be active.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 03-30-2008 at 06:10 AM.

Some Mitten Lover Sir Lancealot's Avatar

qwertysora, vote hopping does not a scum make.

Hmmm...These are some of my thoughts:

Right now, the only ones I have really begun to see as trustworthy are Bahamut2000X and Del. Not that I trust them completely, but I see either of them taking on a role similiar to Psy in the last Mafia game.

Sorry, LoM, you do seem scummy to me. It's a mix of gut feeling and your spazzy behavior. It's still a bit too early for me to be certain though. AK would be second on my list, but that's just going on what i've seen from the last game.

Laddy, I haven't found very suspicious. The same goes for Lancealot and Qwerty.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dynast-Kid View Post
    AK would be second on my list, but that's just going on what i've seen from the last game.
    I was innocent last time you know :rolleyes2

Articles
    Blog Entries

Dynast-Kid-Least likely, he's so not suspicious, he shouldn't get lynched.

qwertyxsora-A tiny bit, but still pretty low.

Lancealot-Read above

Del Murder-Moderate suspicion, he's a good player, but how good is he?

Leader of Mortals-Moderate suspicion, he seems a tiny bit scummy, but can't see if it's just him, so similair to Del.

Bahaumut2000X-Slight suspicion, simply because he seems to be playing rather catiously.

Aerith's Knight-Huge suspicion. His posts are defensive, and his jokes have an awkwardness behind them. And I don't just think it's his sense of humor. He seems to be scum mostly due to his attitude is a bit strange and his posts seem kind of.....dodging. And claiming he was innocent last time seems like a cover of some sort.

I won't vote yet, as many things haven't been discussed, but this is my chart.
    Last edited by Laddy; 03-30-2008 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Adding lines.

Blog Entries

Ugh see Del? Exactly freaking same as last time. You vote for me for no reason at all. I defend myself, and for the entire freaking game, im going to be branded scum.

thank you.. thanks a lot.

but of course you are considered a trustworthy townie now, because appereantly, when you random vote, you are a confirmed townie..

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    Ugh see Del? Exactly freaking same as last time. You vote for me for no reason at all. I defend myself, and for the entire freaking game, im going to be branded scum.

but of course you are considered a trustworthy townie now, because appereantly, when you random vote, you are a confirmed townie..
    What, with my suspicion towards you?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post

What, with my suspicion towards you?

Quote Originally Posted by qwertysora
    Scum rating-it's possible

Quote Originally Posted by laddy
    Aerith's Knight-Huge suspicion. His posts are defensive, and his jokes have an awkwardness behind them. And I don't just think it's his sense of humor. He seems to be scum mostly due to his attitude is a bit strange and his posts seem kind of.....dodging. And claiming he was innocent last time seems like a cover of some sort.
    Quote Originally Posted by lom
    AK was quick to defend himself though... hmmm.
    Thats 3 votes.. next to any unfounded vote by Del, that would be 4 votes.. thats half the freaking town that suspects me over absolutely nothing.

Articles
    Blog Entries

AK, I don't mean to be mean. But it's the game. If you're acting defensive, people will question your motives. I haven't played previous games, so I can't comment. But maybe you should try to be a little less defensive. Try to make peace and make up your strategic shortcomings.

If you're angry at Del, there's nothing that can be done, you've got to work that out. But if you don't like being the subject of heavy suspicion, try a different strategy. Your constant confrontational nature hints that you believe this is a game about arguments, about rivalry. And it is, but it's a quiet man's argument. Vocality is not a strategy. Like I said, I haven't seen past games, so I may be totally wrong, and if that's the case, it's my problem, so forget it.

EDIT: I suspect you because of your constant arguing over simply small things. You need to see more than the vote, you need to see the almsot unainumous reasoning.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Blog Entries

AK... There is a very large line between suspicions and voting. I think you are more of a person who just doesn't understand the way other people think, instead of you just being defensive. You fall on my list.

Qwertyxsora... I always vote hop right before I am about to leave just in case I don't make it back in time. We had to put up shelving and run back and forth to home depot a couple times.

Del... I dont really suspect you, I am just afraid of how smart you are. I'm not sure if you are a very very smart townie or a very very smart mafian acting as a townie.

Laddy... You seem to want to be a little more serious now, which I like.

Dynast... glad you are gonna be posting more.

Bahamut... same as del.

Sir lancelot... I don't have enough on you yet to tell anything.

edit: Why is everyone changing their avatar to TMNT themes. Is this the theme of the game?

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The avatars are being changed by the higher ups. Probably because April Fools is coming up.

29 hours left.

Vote count:

1 Laddy: Bahamut2000X
    1 leader of mortals: qwertyxsora

Not voting:
    leader of mortals
    Laddy
    Aerith's Knight
    Sir Lancealot
    Del Murder
    Dynast-Kid