Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: C9 Mafia II TOWN WIN- Bahamut2000X dominates!

Blog Entries

Am I the only person here who doesn't have a life?

Where is everyone?

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

sleeping, its a freaking sunday..

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynast-Kid View Post
    AK would be second on my list, but that's just going on what i've seen from the last game.
    I was innocent last time you know :rolleyes2
    Yes, I know. I was referring to your violently defensive playing style. You tend to incriminate yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Laddy View Post
    AK, I don't mean to be mean. But it's the game. If you're acting defensive, people will question your motives. I haven't played previous games, so I can't comment. But maybe you should try to be a little less defensive. Try to make peace and make up your strategic shortcomings.

If you're angry at Del, there's nothing that can be done, you've got to work that out. But if you don't like being the subject of heavy suspicion, try a different strategy. Your constant confrontational nature hints that you believe this is a game about arguments, about rivalry. And it is, but it's a quiet man's argument. Vocality is not a strategy. Like I said, I haven't seen past games, so I may be totally wrong, and if that's the case, it's my problem, so forget it.

EDIT: I suspect you because of your constant arguing over simply small things. You need to see more than the vote, you need to see the almsot unainumous reasoning.
    Wow, for someone who's never played before, that's quite an experienced perspective! I'm proud, Laddy!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Voting out your own scum on Day 1 would be a cunning move, but for now I have to believe it didn't happen. Besides, if there are 3 scum then it is very unlikely that 2 of them voted for another member. So, barring something crazy, I will not be voting for the following people today:

Bahamut2000X
    Aerith's Knight
    leader of mortals

That leaves:

Laddy - B2kX has a good point here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut2000X View Post
    Nah, he didn't. I voted you just to get it a tie between oddler and you so that no one could speed lynch, i.e. mafia getting a fast kill. After I voted Lev and him both just hopped on the same person I voted for getting him the majority votes. No reason why they hopped on the vote I did as opposed to oddler. Who we now know is scum. Funny that.
    At that point in the day the only ones who truly knew oddler was scum was scum. So the ones who had the most inclination to go with SL instead of oddler were the other mafias. Not to say that Laddy's vote wasn't random, since, hell, mine was. I just got lucky.

Sir Lancelot - Not very active and when he is he makes very short posts. Post more or you're out of here.

Dynast-Kid - Hard to get a reading on this guy, but I don't have suspicion at the moment.

qwertyxsora - qwerty is suspecting a few people who voted for oddler on day 1. I'd like an explanation for this. Also his reasoning for his suspects I don't agree with. He is a smart player who ran games in the past and I think right now he is playing a smart mafia game.

Plenty of time to go, but I'm going to:

##Vote: qwertyxsora

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

24 Hours left (note: no matter what the count was before, I'm making it 24 hours, any less and I'll be in school when the day ends, any more and I'll be at T-K-Doe.)

Vote count:

1 Laddy: Bahamut2000X
    1 leader of mortals: qwertyxsora
    1 qwertyxsora: Del Murder

Not voting:
    leader of mortals
    Laddy
    Aerith's Knight
    Sir Lancealot
    Dynast-Kid

Articles
    Blog Entries

Damn it, why do I have to be smurfing Shredder?

My opinion remains unchanged, but I'll give it time, otherwise, I'll go for AK, because his tactics remained unchanged, and I would change it if I was critiqued for it, but he remains defensive, which is a typical Mafian strategy. So I'm leaning towards Aerith's Knight. I'm also a teeny bit leaning for qwertyxsora, due to his lack of reasoning for most decisions and lack of posting as of late.

Blog Entries

My list, top is most bottom is least...

Qwerty: he just isn't giving any reasons
    Dynast: is either just not here or is laying low
    Sir Lancelot: same as dynast
    AK: a little defensive, but may just be like I said he doesnt understand the way others think
    Del: As I said, im not sure if he is a great asset or a really smart mafian.
    Laddy: is much more serious now, which I like, as I said
    Bahamut: I am pretty sure he is town. If he is mafia he is playing a good game so far.

Edit: since Dynast is on and just not posting...

##Vote: Dynast

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    My list, top is most bottom is least...

Qwerty: he just isn't giving any reasons
    Dynast: is either just not here or is laying low
    Sir Lancelot: same as dynast
    AK: a little defensive, but may just be like I said he doesnt understand the way others think
    Del: As I said, im not sure if he is a great asset or a really smart mafian.
    Laddy: is much more serious now, which I like, as I said
    Bahamut: I am pretty sure he is town. If he is mafia he is playing a good game so far.

Edit: since Dynast is on and just not posting...

##Vote: Dynast
    I'm here, I just haven't really seen anything lately that I find neccessary to comment on.

Or is this just a revenge vote because earlier I said you were looking a bit scummy?...Hmm.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Cop. Feel free to investigate me. I'll tell you now, the result will be innocent. The thing I love is this though. Nobody thought me suspicious until after Del. Here is what leader of mortals said about me before Del's post. he does not offer an opinion either way about me.

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals
    qwertyxsora... I always vote hop right before I am about to leave just in case I don't make it back in time. .
    After Del's post we have this

qwerty: he just isn't giving any reasons
    I'm at the top of his list all of a sudden, yet he votes for Dynast-Kid instead for inactivity. Also his reasons for Sir Lancelot and Dynast-Kid

Now to address your questions Del. which suspect reasonings do you not agree with? I assume it's the leader of mortals suspicion. His vote onto oddler was only 1 hour before the time ended, and when it looked like oddler was done anyway. Also he encouraged everyone to not speed lynch, yet before lancelot can on, he voted for him, following your reasoning and making the vote count 4-2. It feels to me that leader of mortals was avoiding voting for oddler as long as he could, but put in a vote at the end to get your trust.

Some Mitten Lover Sir Lancealot's Avatar

I agree with Del that Laddy's vote for me was random. I wish qwerty would give better reasons for his suspicions. I do need to post more.

Edit:qwerty might have a point about lom.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

qwerty does have a point about lom. He didn't suspect q until I did, which is odd. It is possible that he is trying to gain my trust.

I'm all for letting the cop investigate qwerty tonight. He is a valuable player to have and I want to keep him around if he is town.

Right now Laddy is my #1, with lom creeping up there. I did not realize that he voted for oddler after his goose was pretty much cooked.

##Unvote: qwertyxsora

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post

qwerty: he just isn't giving any reasons
    I'm at the top of his list all of a sudden, yet he votes for Dynast-Kid instead for inactivity. Also his reasons for Sir Lancelot and Dynast-Kid
    Yeah, I thought that was fishy too. The thought of this being a revenge vote for me saying he was suspicious has definitely crossed my mind, but I don't think that's quite it.

I don't really understand the case against Lancealot though. What about him has everyone found suspicious?

Laddy, what about qwerty and Lancealot do you find suspicious, may I ask?
    Last edited by Dynast-Kid; 03-30-2008 at 10:55 PM.

Blog Entries

##unvote: dynast

I only voted him to get him to post.

I still suspect qwerty. I only really suspected qwerty however because he voted me without much reason earlier day 2, so I did do it with a little vengance in mind... I admit it.

I wish that sir lancelot and dynast would post a bit more though...

Articles
    Blog Entries

I didn't find Lancealot suspicious at all, I don't suspect him the slightest. My vote was basically a name out of the (figurative) hat. I didn't change votes for the same reason everyone else didn't; the decision was pretty much finished with.

qwertyxsora isn't a bad player, but I feel he is having problems explaining until now; it takes quite some stones to ask for an investiagtion. So with that, my suspicion is lowered. He's still there, but not nearly in the heat as I would have thought, for he is starting to open up quite a bit and had the guts to bring up a cop; which is utter stupidity (or strategic genius) on his part if he's a Mafian; so the only bit of light left on him if it is strategic genius.

I'll need some time, but for now, lom and AK seem like targets to me.

EDIT: Seeing I might not be here to suspect much more, I'll take a gamble and vote randomly.

DING DING DING! We have a "winner."

I'm voluntarily not voting. This is to prevent me making any mistakes I may regret in voting for another. I will take the vote as a vote against myself, and pray I addressed all suspicion. Farewell, for I will likely be busy when votes are counted.
    Last edited by Laddy; 03-31-2008 at 12:48 PM.