Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 913141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: C9 Mafia II TOWN WIN- Bahamut2000X dominates!

Quote Originally Posted by Laddy View Post
    I'm voluntarily not voting.
    Wow if I didn't know better I would of thought you were townie from that. Sadly for you the fuzz is here.

Hi I'm the cop. And I investigated Laddy last night. I was giving us some time so I can see how he reacts to my sudden vote and who he brings up as suspicious/not suspicious and try and root out his other mafia mate.

So lynch Laddy today and when he flips scum, then it's just a matter of finding the last mafia (as I'm sure there's only 3 in this game since any more would be a bit crazy) which should be simple enough if we have the doctor protect me so I can continue on investigations.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Blog Entries

Haha you've been caught!

##Vote: Laddy

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm not so sure that Bahamut is actually the cop, as it could be a roleclaim to get protection at night, but i was already suspisous of laddy. he seems to have taken the same tactic as the mafia in the last game, which was to point all attention to the biggest posters and watch the townies fight it out.

This, plus a roleclaim cop saying he's scum, gives me enough reason to

##vote: Laddy

qwertysora doesnt give me such mafia vibes, at least not as much as laddy. LoM is just plain annoying, but not scummy. Scum usually brings as little attention to themselves as possible, except to bring suspision on townie's. I havent seen this yet in anyone except Laddy.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Works for me. B2kX, I suggest you look at qwerty and/or lom next.

Remember, Bahamut is either the real cop or he is playing a very cunning mafia game by selling out his friends to fortify his position. However, this would be a very risky play.

##Vote: Laddy

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I'll post a votecount since Boko is in school

4 Laddy:
    Bahamut2000X, leader of mortals, Aerith's Knight, Del Murder
    1 leader of mortals: qwertyxsora
    0 qwertyxsora: Del Murder
    0 Dynast-Kid: leader of mortals

Not voting:
    Laddy
    Sir Lancealot
    Dynast-Kid

Like I said before, feel free to investigate me, it will come up town.

Well then since there's not much I can do to prove being the cop till Laddy dies and flips scum, I'll begin to look at my thoughts on who's left and who is scum.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    leader of mortals - Not quite sure yet, I need a little more time to look over his posts.

Laddy - Scum. I mean really I did investigate him so not much more to add here.

Aerith's Knight - I believe to be townie. Why? Because simply Laddy went after him. I won't rule out him being scum and him and Laddy did that as a set up, but the way it was posted I personally believe him more townie then scum as of this moment.

Sir Lancealot - I'm a tad unsure of him. After all Laddy DID vote for him day 1. But as of late Laddy has been saying he holds no suspicion towards him. I'm not quite sure if he truly means it acting as a townie, or if he's trying to help others get Sir Lancealot out of their suspect list.

qwertyxsora - I'm fairly unsure, but I believe to be more townie then scum as of now with his saying of letting me investigate him. Since this is a C9 game I know he can't be a godfather, so it's safe to assume that it's not a mafia trick. I considered that he said it with an idea of who the cop is and being able to kill him in the night (if he were mafia) but he stated all that so early that I don't believe that to be the case. Either way a simple investigation would clear him.

Del Murder - His first few posts in day 1 bug me as it just seems off. Del I know is a very smart and experienced player so either side he is on has a huge advantage. If he's mafia then he is doing a good job at it as expected of him.

Dynast-Kid - Same as lom.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm pretty sure AK is not mafia. Of everyone left besides myself I'd say he is the least likely to be mafia at this point. And even if he is, I don't see him as much of a threat.

The person I am most worried about being mafia is qwerty, as he is probably smart enough to beat us. I don't think the others are smart enough to beat us, no offense guys.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Sorry guys, I wanted to tell you before I went to school, but I lost internet this morning, I see qwerty took over my job. Anyway, Day is over!

Results of the lynch will be posted soon...

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The town gathered by the Volcano BoBurnalot... I think you can guess what would happen to who they thought was the mafian. Hours passed, and there was much fighting, but nothing came of it. But then, a decisive blow was made by Bahamut2000X, "I can't hide it anymore! I'm a cop! I investigated Laddy last night, and saw the murder weapon used on GoBo!" Instantly the town turned into a mob yelling screaming at Laddy, ostrasizing him from the group... and forcing him closer to the volcano. "Please! Don't! I didn't-" He started, "Save it mafian scum!" Bahamut yelled, and the mob pushed him, he stumbled back, tripped, and rolled off the side of the volcano, falling in the Magma filled cone. Luckily he managed to catch the edge of the ground, holding on for dear life. "HELP ME!" he pleaded. Del Murder walked up the edge, and looked down at him. "No." he muttered, and stepped on his fingers. Laddy's fingers crunched, he let go and fell into the Volcano.

Laddy was a Mafian, played by Laddy.

Town's kickin' ass, here's the final votecount, again please don't discuss strategy during the night.

Final Vote Count:
    5 Laddy: Bahamut2000X, leader of mortals, Aerith's Knight, Del Murder (1 for not voting)
    1 leader of mortals: qwertyxsora
    0 qwertyxsora: Del Murder
    1 Dynast-Kid: leader of mortals (1 for not voting)
    1 Sir Lancealot: (1 for not voting)

Not voting:
    Laddy
    Sir Lancealot
    Dynast-Kid
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 03-31-2008 at 09:49 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It was a restless night for all the citizens of EoFF. They awoke, and met in the town square as agreed... Everyone was still alive...

What did this mean? The town began their discussion...

Oh, and you guys have 24 hours. Seeing as its Day 3 and you have more to go on, I believe this is fair.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 03-31-2008 at 09:50 PM.

Hmmm...Wow. Well, I spent ALL last night trying to post this message, but thanks to the stupid EoFF Database error, I couldn't. I know it's night, but i'm gonna post it anyways. I know that Bahamut2000X already roleclaimed, but again, i'm still posting it.

EDIT: Wait, it's not night??

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    ##unvote: dynast

I only voted him to get him to post.

I still suspect qwerty. I only really suspected qwerty however because he voted me without much reason earlier day 2, so I did do it with a little vengance in mind... I admit it.

I wish that sir lancelot and dynast would post a bit more though...
    Well, i'm posting now.

As mentioned earlier, most, if not all, of us are wisened enough to avoid many of the mistakes that n00b mafia make. That's why I don't have many suspicions for anyone right now. Or maybe my scum-o-meter's off. xDD

Hmmm, maybe if we look back at Levian's death, we can find some scum. I believe that Levian was suspicious of Sir Lancealot before the massive Oddler bandwagon. Was Levian's death a repricussion for his suspicion of Lancealot? Could Lancealot be mafia? I dunno...

Hmm, I might be a little crazy, but I think that if there's a Cop among us, he might want to roleclaim now. Investigate someone tonight, and PLEASE let us know your verdict. The Doctor would be smart to protect him. But I dunno, that may not be a wise tactic...

So many possibilities, not enough to go on...xD

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Looks like we have a doctor who knows what they are doing. This should be an easy win for the town. Lets try to go for a perfect score (ok not quite perfect, we did lose Levian).

I'm not going to speculate until Bahamut2000X posts the results of his investigation.

Blog Entries

Here's what I think of levian's death...

The mafia thought "well we want to take out the smartest player. That would probably be del. We might want to take out the second smartest player though because del will surely be protected tonight. I think this is levian." Remember, a town who thinks like a mafia is the best asset to the town.

I bet the docter protected Bahamut last night, who did actually roleclaim cop. But then again, what mafia in thier right mind would try to kill someone who is so obviously protected. Maybe the doctor is smart enough to think this, or just didn't protect Bahamut for whatever reason and got lucky.

Glad to see you posting Dynast. Now if only sir lancelot would post.

Ah and all goes according to plan. Well then I'll give it a bit to reveal my results of last night because I want to gauge a few people before hand. I think I have a fair idea of who's what now.

Since there was no death I'm going on the assumption the last mafian targeted me, and the doctor protected me. With that in mind, that means qwerty and Del can't be mafia, or at least (with my paranoia) I'm leaving their chances to below 1%. Why can I say this? Because I got scum killed yesterday, proving I could be the cop, seeing who is playing we're all smart enough to protect the cop role claim in this game. The smarter mafia move would have been to target someone else in hopes of nailing the doctor. Since this was not the case they are showing some inexperience.

But the thing that made me realize those 2 couldn't be mafia was that Levian died. WHY would mafia kill Levian? He was schitzo acting and a good bet for being on the chopping block sooner or later if he didn't change his game up. I really don't think Del and qwerty, as smart as they are, would have killed someone like this, they would have more then likely targeted someone who they knew was intelligent and a threat to them, or someone who was less suspicious in the town's eyes and couldn't be easily convinced to get lynched.

With that in mind I have a fairly decent idea who the last mafian is if my deduction is correct. But I want to see what others say before I give out my investigation and my guess as to the final mafian.

Blog Entries

Bahamut you should just say the results. If you got a guilty reading we can finish this game.