Thread: Zidane vs Blank fight scene

Default Zidane vs Blank fight scene

I'm trying to get a 100 impressed people and impress queen Brahne, but the max I got so far after countless tries (and truly countless, because I quick-saved on the emulator at the beginning of the battle and loaded it after every mistake) Yeah, after countless *sucsessful* tries, the max I got was 98. What does it depend on? I know that you have to make no mistakes, but what else?

Selena

EDIT: VICTORY!!!!! I did it!!!
    Last edited by Selena_Akariko; 03-30-2008 at 04:21 AM.

http://clairvoyance.game-server.cc/nc_catastrophe.html
    Click the link to see the best flash movie EVER

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Besides not making mistakes in button hitting, you also have to be quick about it. Try to hit the buttons as soon as they appear on screen and that should do it I've only made it to 99 myself, though

Banned

Just keep trying your best. You know how you get Gil depending on how well you do?

Getting 100 nabs you 10,000 Gil.

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

I got 100 once
    ...Geddit?

Turn down the frames per second so the game runs in slow motion. It'll think you're hitting the buttons crazy fast. That's the trick I used for the jumprope minigame too. I don't know how people did it on the console, though.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

lol i never got pas 87 xD.. do i suck now?

Okay, so now I also got 99 and my steady score for sucsessful tries is 98-99 ^^

Besides not making mistakes in button hitting, you also have to be quick about it. Try to hit the buttons as soon as they appear on screen and that should do it I've only made it to 99 myself, though
    Heh... Well, I'm trying. I even got used to hitting the buttons right when they appear after <- and -> before even the camera stopes moving

Just keep trying your best. You know how you get Gil depending on how well you do?

Getting 100 nabs you 10,000 Gil.
    Yep Plus you can get a Moonstone from Brahne, and I always waste mine when I get it later in the game on synthing a Pearl Rouge -_- That's why I'm ashamed when I encounter the Feather Circle and have to run away or beat it

Turn down the frames per second so the game runs in slow motion. It'll think you're hitting the buttons crazy fast. That's the trick I used for the jumprope minigame too. I don't know how people did it on the console, though.
    Cheat after I have wasted so much time and effort on perfecting my skills!? No way Although I may try it with the jump-rope game

lol i never got pas 87 xD.. do i suck now?
    Nah, you are fine It's me crazy about perfecting the skill of button-pressing :rolleyes2 But I'll get a shiny Moonstone and 10 000 gil for that ^^

Selena

EDIT: VICTORY!!!!! I did it!!!
    Last edited by Selena_Akariko; 03-29-2008 at 08:39 AM.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

It's a pretty good mini-game but I don't think I ever impressed Brahne. I got pretty close to perfect but I never managed it myself. I bow to the superiority of those who managed it.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Well, Brahne is either not impressed if you make 1 or more mistakes, or quite impressed if you made none, no other variant. But you only get the Moonstone and 10 000 gil if you impress all 100 of the audience. And then she tells Steiner that "the performance today is quite extraodinary. Here, I feel like giving you this" Otherwise she's just "Take this and go find Garnet". So we can say that she really is impressed when you do it 100% perfect

Selena

I've achieved 100 on the console quite a few times. Sometimes I get it first try, other times I need to try quite a lot, but its totally worth it.

Once though I went for the encore by accident when I got 100 because i was so used to going to that option. It was sad =(

The only real advice I can give is to keep trying. It gets easier with practice, so yeah. Keep going!!

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I did it like three times yesterday and still only got to like 74 nobles or so xD I'm awful at button pushing games.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I tend to get 100 without too much difficulty... not that I'm good at button-matching games or anything, but I think my strategy is just to have at least two fingers on the job. If you have a finger over each possible button, you can hit them that much faster.

Just keep trying, youll do it eventually. I actually find it quite easy which was suprising Just be quick to react the action.

If I was like Cloud I don't think I would have taken that test.
    Changed to stop Jessweeee♪ from going insane. Is that better?