Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456781222 ... LastLast

Thread: Eyeson's Next Cid's Knight - FINAL ROUND

OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Dolentrean

Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2005

Favorite Final Fantasy game: VII

Just look at my sig! Also I have great hair, I am hilarious, smart and I am pretty sure I can win you over with my impeccable charm. I this a real application? figure it out >.> My great ways on how to deal with boredom are another thing I have going for me. Oh... also my lack of a social life, my addiction to the internet work in my favor too.

Oh... Did I mention I'm awesome?

... Well thats over... time for bed.
    Last edited by Dolentrean; 03-29-2008 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Why not make it official... for the hell of it
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

me me me me me!! pick me!

Blog Entries

Forum Name: Balzac

Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2008

Favorite Final Fantasy game: VIII

I used to be the admin/all round runner of FFLegend lol.

EDIT: I should add that I'm also a supermod over at 3d-Palace which has 91,324 members. I thought somewhere more credible may have been in order, Hahaha. God I slay me.
    Last edited by Balzac; 03-29-2008 at 10:59 AM.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Forum Name: pureghetto
    Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2001
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: FF8

I still remember applying from the last time, and I still would like to be a CK. I have been a long time member of the forum, mostly because I genuinely love this place and the community. I've modded the blackgoku.com forums and I've poked around being admin of my own forum (no link, nsfw due to obtuse silliness), so there's very little technical training I'll need to do if it ever comes down to me needing to do anything of that nature. I would love to join the CK community and contribute to it being a fun and welcoming place for new and existing FF fans for years to come

Blog Entries

Everything's a competition for you guys

EDIT: Loony BoB mind control :chop: So much for 'competition'

Forum Name: Old Manus
    Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2003
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: FF10

Uh...I've been here a while in some shape or form, I've adminned a board before, I have shedloads of free time, I'm good at using in-jokes to full effect with newbies, and I have a GCSE in English Literature. If it doesn't come in handy during my stay here, it never will, and I will personally sodomise the fool who forced that subject on my illiterate ass. I also vote conservative (my trump card)
    Last edited by Old Manus; 03-29-2008 at 12:06 PM.

there was a picture here

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Ouch!
    Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2002
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: IX or Tactics

More than anything, I think I'd like to become more involved in a community which has given me a lot over the years. For this reason I offered to join as a co-coordinator to help out with Eizon and restart the screen name competition. I've some experience as an administrator on a forum used by students in my high school. I like to think that I'm a level-headed individual capable of objectively analyzing situations to find fair solutions to various problems. I'm a quick learner, so I can pick up other things I'll need easily.
    Last edited by Ouch!; 03-29-2008 at 12:35 PM.

Man, doubt I'm gonna win, you know, age, Leeza hates me, everyone thinks I'm a n00b, Tavrobel hates me and he helps the front site...I have got a lot against me.

OFFICIAL APPLICATION
    Forum Name: Clawsze
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: FFXII

I believe I could bring in another point of view for users, as the younger teens. I am also on a lot after school and although I will be on EoFF slightly less often during summer, I can guarentee that I will be on more or less everyday. However, I can understand if you believe my age and relative unknown identity are unsuitable for the job.

Official Application

Forum Name: Bahamut2000X
    Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2001 (God I'm an old fart now =P)
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: FF IV, none of that new school flashy graphics with me.

Why do I think I could be a Cid's Knight? Well I've been a member of this forums since I was 13, a good 7 years ago when I joined, so I've been with EoFF for ages and been around with it longer then most blokes have. I've also served as a super mod at GFF (Glorious Final Fantasy) for about 2 years back when it was in it's prime, so I have experience with mod duties and maintaining order on a message board. The biggest reason why I want to be a knight is because I want to be able to finally give back to EoFF which I've been a part of since I was but a lad in a very useful way, since this place is practically my second home.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Goldenboko
    Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2006
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: Final Fantasy IX

Since I've joined EoFF I've been on a lot, and I believe a Cid's Knight should be pretty active, or else no moderation will be done. I think I could be a fair, and fun, but at the same time do my work right. I guess you can say I've always enjoyed doing things for this forum, like hosting games and contests, so I think that may passion for doing those types of things will also translate into a passion for doing my job as a Cid's Knight. I've moderated a few smaller forums, never anything of EoFF's magnitude, but I think I'd be up for the job. I really like this place, which is again something I feel is necessary to make good choices when discussing with other mods on editing a rule, or discussing a ban. Lastly, I think I'm an approachable guy, and I have a pretty good understanding of the rules here, so I think I'd be able to answer many questions from other forum members.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 03-29-2008 at 07:41 PM.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Conscription is a tough mistress.

OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Captain Maxx Power
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: FF2

I have been part of this community as an active member for five years now. I know the rules and regulations like the back of my hand. I also like to think I'm a person of intelligence and mediation who will bring a lot to the table, keeping our forums a safe and fun place to post. Given the amount of time that I spend here I would always be on the ball and ready to catch would-be perpetrators. Not only that but I'd encourage others to discuss topics and keep this place active. I see myself as a person who is respected and liked amongst many members here, and would continue to maintain my personal integrity should I be given the task of a CK.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Maxx joined, party over, we have a winner :P

OFFICAIL APPLICATION
    Forum Namearnie
    Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy:April 2005
    Favorite Final Fantasy game:Final Fantasy VII...everyones fav!

i love this site! What with the dear old creation of Cloud's Modern Life and the random fun games i liek to come up with now and then i think i would be a very fair and kind mod. I have moderated before for "OMGitsfriends" and within a week of moderating,for all the good hard work, the creator of the site made me Administrator for the cbox chat. I have been around here for 3 years now and know most of the members fairly well and it's about time i gave somthing back as a cids knight! I think that i would do a good job and i am allways helpful. I have load's of spare time right now so i can allways be here if you need me.....SO PICK GARNZ SHE GIVES U COOKIES!
    Last edited by Garnie; 03-29-2008 at 02:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Forum Name: Bert
    Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: My join date says 2001
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: toss up between VII and Tactics

I'd make a good CK because I've been here forever and I know the rules. I have lots of free time and I can ban noobs with an iron fist!
    Last edited by escobert; 04-01-2008 at 04:31 PM.

BoB wanted me to apply so I could fail but I'm going to be serious anyway out of spite. :bigsmile:

OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Roto13
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: Final Fantasy VI

I'd like to be a CK to be more involved in the community. I know I may tread the line between following the rules and not following the rules from time to time, but I do have a very good understanding of them and why they're enforced. Besides, it'd free up a ton of space in everyone's inbox if I could just move threads posted in the wrong forum instead of warning them. xP

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Pink Grin

Daniel Towns made me do this!

Official Application

Forum Name: Jess
    Favourite Final Fantasy game: VII

I have been an active member of the forums since 2005; I spend a lot of my free time here and tend to visit the forums several times throughout the day. I mostly post in the General section of the forums but I read throughout all of the forums. I know all of the rules of the forums and I think I’m a generally well behaved member of the forums, with the exception of drunken spam. I would enforce the rules and I also see myself as an approachable person for members of the forum who need help. I wouldn’t misuse any power, either (except there is a possibility I would not be able to resist giving Paul a beautiful Michael Owen signature ).
    Last edited by Jess; 03-29-2008 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Oh ho ho!