Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Maxx Power View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    Maxx joined, party over, we have a winner :P
    Yes, we may as well give up now, lol.
    Now now, there's still everything to play for. I'm no dead cert. Also, I'm beginning to wonder just how many people BoBert ask to post in this thread.
    I kid, I kid :P

I think everyone, got the PM :P

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

About 30, I think. I just grabbed most of the top posters in 2008. Can't have anyone thinking that I was specifically going for them, now, can I?
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

I am also doing this to see what Mr. Towns is scheming.

OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: DK
    Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2000, according to the profile, but it may have been 2001. I honestly can not remember that far back.
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: V, VII and IX are all classy, but VII probably for the nostalgia factor.

As far as being a CK goes, I think I have been on the wrong end of a bollocking from them enough times to know how to do the job properly. And while I have been a on EoFF on frequent occasions I think there are enough people on staff who know me well that know I don't smurf around with responsibility, and can and would do a good job at it. But yeah I've always been willing to help out with anything I can do around here, all you have to do is ask. (And occasionally remind, ask Wesley Fenlon :}) So whatever is best for the community, go for it Also for what it's worth I know my way around the vBulliten MCP and wouldn't break anything and don't need to be walked through it holding someones hand so yeah.
    Last edited by DK; 03-29-2008 at 05:42 PM.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

you didn't pm me

OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Avarice-ness
    Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2006
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: FFVI!

In the past few months I've sort of gone on personal-IWANTBETTERTHINGS duty. As seen by my bringing up FFVII's [STRIKE]clutter[/STRIKE] over abundance on the front page and by just kind of going around reading through posts (especially in EoEo) that I feel just weren't either nice or appropriate. Of course, because of my lack of actual authority other than throwing some human decency out there, I realize no one's listening to my telling people to please stop, so I warn them because it's the least I can do to save a thread that could be going into the FAIL direction. While I can come off as cynical alot of the time, people who know me (especially here) know I can be very lenient, as in I believe in the whole "three strikes and your out" logic. I tend to let some things slide (as long as they're not intended to hurt others and then that's auto-third strike) but once they get to that third, yeah they're going to be having some problems in the future.
    Over all, I'd just like to help out. I've been helping out to the best of my abilities for the past few months but granted it's your choice and which ever one you make will probably be the best decision.

<3 (And yeah that was like so more than six sentences)

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

VERY OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Raistlin
    Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: Before you were born 1999
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: FFT

So I've been here ever since the good ol' days the board's startup, and I know all the important people, I have a bunch of forum staff experience, and-... I can't keep this up. It would really piss Shlup off, ok?

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Oh yeah that reminds me, I'm very good at arguing with Daniel Towns and apparently the staff do that a lot right? I can shout at that fruity slag with the best of them.

oh sorry I forgot the application

Forum Name: Jigsaw
    Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2006
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: It changes a lot!

I've been a wanderer my whole life, from the time I was young that none of the kids on the playground would play with me so I had to explore on my own world. since then I've gotten older but I still never felt like I found a home until I found FF. Ivalice, Gaia, Midgar... I belong there, adventuring. but it doesn't leave much room for human interaction, and once the game shuts off, I find myself alone again, a wanderer in a world where I don't fit it. But one day while I was asking Jeeves some things about FF and I found this site. It was overwhelming! So many wanderer like myself in one place, even if I don't talk to many of them (though me and davidh12 have good times on YM) I think I could really feel better if I knew that I was paying back a site that did so much for me

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rubah Lapah View Post
    you didn't pm me
    :rolleyes2

Me neither.. but i was, of course, the first to post. *sticks out tongue*

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evastio View Post
    So I have to give out my age? I'm willing to do that in a PM to one of the staff members but not here.
    Seriously, I doubt anyone cares.

there was a picture here

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Evastio View Post
    So I have to give out my age? I'm willing to do that in a PM to one of the staff members but not here.
    Seriously, I doubt anyone cares.
    Seriously.. i doubt anyone will even read it

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Official Application

Forum Name: ~*~Celes~*~
    Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: June 5th, 2005
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: Final Fantasy VI

I believe I would make a good Cid's Knight because I am on this site nearly all day, so I am able to watch what goes on. I have modding experience on a couple of different smaller but similar forums, and am currently a mod at a board managed by a friend, so I have a good idea of how a mod should do things. I can be serious and unbiased when I must be. This is why I would make a good Cid's Knight.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

If this thing is real, why has it not yet been stickied? Even the fake one from rubah was stickied!

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrobel View Post
    If this thing is real, why has it not yet been stickied? Even the fake one from rubah was stickied!
    It's all part of the fiendish plan to ensure that Manus becomes CK. Though naturally for living in South Wales, mouthing off about English literature and voting Conservative, I've got to do my level best to stop him.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

I'm only applying because BoB told me to and I'd rather not get on his bad side

Forum Name: Blue Harvest
    Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2008. Not been here long enough to become a CK, obviously :rolleyes2
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: IV!!!

My recent join date and my near inability to make a serious post aside, I think I'd make a good CK. If I was, my first act would be to ban AK. See what I mean about not being able to make a serious post? But seriously, I spend a lot of time online so I'd probably be around if anything serious happened. I have quite a bit of mod experience on some now dead forums (I didn't kill them I swear!) so I know what would be required of me in the job. I'm fair, so I wouldn't ban someone for a stupid reason or because I hold a grudge against them. In fact, I'd be the one petitioning to give a banned member a second chance, depending on what they did to get banned of course.
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow