How would you like to become a Cid's Knight?

We are looking for some enthusiastic fresh blood in the staff, and we thought, what better way than to hold a contest where our members can show their talents? Ok, so there are some better ways, which we have been using since the board began, but we thought this would be fun. The staff will have complete control on who advances in the contest, so we don't see the harm. Yes, it goes against the 'don't ask us, we'll ask you' policy, but for this contest this policy will be thrown out the window! So if you ever wanted to be a Cid's Knight in the slightest, you should apply.

How do you apply? Do so in this thread. To apply please put in the top of your post the words 'OFFICIAL APPLICATION' so we can discern it from all the inevitable spam. In your application we would like you to give us the following information:

Forum Name:
Favorite Final Fantasy game:

After that, please provide a brief (6-7 lines maximum) explanation of why you would like to be a CK and what you think you could bring to the table. If you want to make a joke application, feel free, but don't expect to advance since we are taking this seriously. Yes I know we've done this before, but this time is for reals. If you don't believe us, your loss.

This is not an April Fools' prank. The winner WILL become a Cid's Knight. We are trying something new and hope to get a good turnout, and maybe discover someone who will be an asset to the staff for a long time. If this works out we might try it again, or not, since the old methods work pretty well too.

Applications will go on for one week, or until we think we've had enough.

UPDATE: Applications will be taken until April 1 (har har) at 7:00pm pacific time. Thank you.

UPDATE: Official List of Participants
qwertyxsora
blackmage_nuke
Aerith's Knight
Araciel
Chaos Is the Key
Tsukasa
Dolentrean
Balzac
Pureghetto
Old Manus
Ouch!
Bahamut2000X
Goldenboko
Captain Maxx Power
Garnie
Roto13
Jess
Rye
I'm my own MILF
Shauna
Evastio
Randgris
BG-57
Clawsze
edczxcvbnm
Heath
DK
Avarice-ness
Raistlin
Jigsaw
~*~Celes~*~
Blue Harvest
Breine
I Took the Red Pill
IBPengwynZ
Zeldy
smittenkitten
Tavrobel
Cookie
Laddy
Polaris
Crossblades
Jojee
Lekana
Dynast-Kid
Anno Domini
Arc_Master_14
Momiji
Dr. Acula
Sir Lancealot
ljkkjlcm9
Ace14
oddler
Raebus
Rase
jammi567
leader of mortals
Agrias
Creeping Shadow
White Raven
Flying Mullet
Harle-Quin
scorpiodragon
Kentarou
Bert
The Unknown Guru
Takara
Spaceman Spiff
Linus
Baloki

If you're not on the list, you're not participating!