Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 267891011121314151617182232 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Again! GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN! edczxcvbnm is everyone's hero! <3

I love how people are assuming the Mafia are to smart to reveal themselves on day one.

If you assume Mafia are to smart for something, it makes it that much easier to get away with .

I work under the assumption you're all dumbass's. Not only does it make it funner to go on the offensive, but it also makes me feel better about myself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    We looked to see who was pming, or rather psy and jojee did. We found them on day 2 and 3 and I wasn't there for either of them. I was still a hero though...
    What the hell? No, I didn't. I used Shiny as bait to lure GB out while he tried to make a big deal out of what was going on. He basically fell for my trap.

What's the point in using PMs to catch people? You might as well have the scum admit to it on day one and save yourself the bother of playing. I dropped out of Mafia I because I saw who was PMing who and I'd do the same if I saw it happening in this game.
    Thats how you got suspicion on him, but the final straw was when we saw him pming

And I agree it isn't right. I thought it really ruined the fun of the first game.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    I love how people are assuming the Mafia are to smart to reveal themselves on day one.

If you assume Mafia are to smart for something, it makes it that much easier to get away with .

I work under the assumption you're all dumbass's. Not only does it make it funner to go on the offensive, but it also makes me feel better about myself.
    Its also whats making you point fingers at people that have nothing against them, and making you look like scum yourself

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

The final straw was me claiming doctor and demanding people pay attention to me and what I was saying instead of blindly lynching the inactive person (who turned out to be the cop)

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I already knew Dolen was scum before I ever checked to see if he was PMing

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    The final straw was me claiming doctor and demanding people pay attention to me and what I was saying instead of blindly lynching the inactive person (who turned out to be the cop)
    Hey thats the one thing our mafia did good in that game :P

I told Dolentrain we should went after Shiny, but no we had to go for Psychotic, :P

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post

Its also whats making you point fingers at people that have nothing against them, and making you look like scum yourself
    It was already stated I went after you and PSy to prod you for responses you silly billy you.

It was that that drew out Dynast, which even Levian thinks is suspicious.

However I think you're just jumpy, because if my reasoning against Dynast was right, either you or Psy could very well be Mafia.

Now, are you nervous because you are Mafia, or Nervous because you are a townie who doesn't want to be lynched?

Or are you just trying to discredit a guy who may be on to something in order to protect your Mafia Scum Mate?

OR do you just want your sexy secret lover to live on regardless, because he promised to put out tonight and you don't want to miss it?

Articles
    Blog Entries

I love I am not the slightest bit suspcioius.

I'm still for lom. I'm getting bad vibes (and intentions) from ed and Boko, though.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

No, I just don't understand what the hell your argument against Dynast is. That he didn't call us scum? Of course he didn't your argument was stupid. :P

Now I'd like to post my thoughts on LoM

Sorry for not posting here. I got on to confirm and I was too tired to really read this over and post. Well I'm here now with some suspicions...

Psy: Seems to be acting a little different from last game. I know he said he wanted to act different though so I don't really suspect him. It's worth noting though.
    Why does this look so familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    I dont really believe Neo, because he is just trying to illecit responses to measure from..

but why do i get scum vibes from your answering, psy? You didnt act like this last game, i think i'll keep my eyes on you..

however, its nowhere near vote scum vibe.
    He's basically restating AK's opinion.

Dynast: For reasons already said, I find him moderately suspicious.
    Here he admits that he's not adding anything new.

Neo: Seems to be pulling crap from his ass to try and turn the town. It may be a playing style, or it may be a scum trick.

These 3 are really my main suspects.
    Going against Neo here is the obvious thing for a mafian to do (assuming Neo is a townie). Neo's pointed fingers at 3 people already, so its very likely they'd be willing to vote for him. On top of that, people are normally very willing to vote for someone who tries too hard because they often come under scrutiny and mistaken for scum.

Not saying Neo is innocent. I am saying that LoM's post is scummy.

EDIT: Laddy, give me more then "bad vibes (and intentions)" what about my and ed's posts actually say scum to you? I want opinions and info people!

No, look back on Levian reasoning to find Dynast Suspicious.

He put it in better words then I could.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Oh I see, his argument is close to mine to LoM. Hm... I'm going to go back and read the offending post. Dynast post is a bit scummy but not as badly as LoM's imo.

Anyway; in that case.

Dynast: Who gathers the most suspicion from you? Why? If you had to vote now, who would it be for? (Different question from the first). Whats your opinion on LoM? Neo? Me?

Well we all know your opinions suck, so that makes Dynast a higher ranking suspect then lom.

Articles
    Blog Entries

ed's a crazy dude. Really crazy. I had the best custom title, dammit! But he's so crazy, that craziness seems like a cover for something even crazier.

GoBo, I love you. Truly. I love your joy in life. But you seem to lack your usual joy. This turns me another way.

But then again, it's still early.

Laddy, I have no Idea what you are talking about.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Laddy, I have no Idea what you are talking about.
    What's wrong with it?