Thread: Mafia Again! GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN! edczxcvbnm is everyone's hero! <3

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I always have my own little project going on.

I'm not going to vote for leader of mortals at this time. I think his posting style will get him in trouble eventually and that he is not a threat to the town.

Dynast-Kid seems pretty scummy but I don't know him well so this might be how he is.

edczxcvbnm is not really doing anything and that's why I suspect him.

Gobo & Neo could be putting on their little fight as a planned ruse to distance themselves from each other.

Levian wants to get me investigated but not Psychotic. Why? I would say Psychotic as mafia would be a bigger threat than I would be. He's much more charismatic and more easily followed.

I'm still voting for ed, because I haven't seen any evidence of how we wouldn't be better off without his antics.

I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping up, I've been sick and the Cid's Knight thing has my attention.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I dont blame Boko, I kept up with the thread, and although i dont post much, its mostly because I dont have much to add.

I'm not giving out judgement yet, just saying that it's no excuse not to have read anything.

edit: I'll give my 3 cents as Del did..

LoM: He's not giving any new opinions, adding nothing, but redirecting suspision nonetheless. scummy or bad town behaviour.

Del: Very busy, nothing to add.

ed: annoying, not a great loss when he dies. But no noticable scum vibe.

Neo: Could be both way. Agressive behaviour is both town and mafia strategy.

Gobo&Psy: Gray area. They act so much different from last time that im getting scum vibes from them. I dont really think its something, but I'll keep my eyes on their post nonetheless.. maybe someone slips up.. it happens.

Dynast-kid: Could be lack of time, could be intentional inactivity

Levian: good analysist, no real read on him.. townie vibe.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'd like to know how I'm playing differently. My playing style seems the same as always to me. I have been posting less, but thats because I've had a few prior engagements.

Hmm, guess I wasn't gone as long as I thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    Eh, I don't really have anything to ask you about what happened earlier, as there's really nothing you, or anyone, can do to prove your innocence at this point. I'm more interested in hearing your offense rather than your defense. Who do you think is mafia?
    Well, like i've repeated several times, i'm still undecided. It's Day One, and, like C9 II, we're all pretty much seasoned enough to know the do's & dont's of this game, especially so early. If I had to choose, i'd have to say Leader of Mortals. Like I said earlier, his reasoning is basically just leeching off of other people's opinions, rather than presenting any new thoughts to the table.

EDIT: Hmm, from re-reading some of the posts, it seems to me that the main argument against myself is the fact that I was skeptical of Boko & Psy being mafia cohorts. Just because I have a differing view, i'm scum?

Please tell me what i've done that's been scummy. I have nothing to hide.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dynast-Kid View Post
    EDIT: Hmm, from re-reading some of the posts, it seems to me that the main argument against myself is the fact that I was skeptical of Boko & Psy being mafia cohorts. Just because I have a differing view, i'm scum?

You aren't being scummy. That's just some ass-pullage by neocracker.

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post

You aren't being scummy. That's just some ass-pullage by neocracker.
    Well, i'm glad someone believes me.

I still want you guys to ask me some questions, just so I can get this over with and clear my name. And not the same questions with different wording, some new ones!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You want a question... okay. If LoM's your first choice why would you want his trust?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Someone explain to me how the hell I'm supposed to have acted differently? I'm playing the same way I always play. Encouraging activity and rooting out scum. I'm genuinely confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    Levian wants to get me investigated but not Psychotic. Why? I would say Psychotic as mafia would be a bigger threat than I would be. He's much more charismatic and more easily followed.
    You seem to be a bit hung up on investigating me, Del. In an earlier post you said the cop would be stupid not to. Really, it looks to me like you're trying to distract the cop from other people and onto me from the way you've brought it up a couple of times now. Also, you've said yourself in the past I am terrible as a mafia faction player because I "talk too much" and now all of a sudden I am a big threat? It just doesn't ring true to me.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I still want you guys to ask me some questions, just so I can get this over with and clear my name. And not the same questions with different wording, some new ones!
    I'm not suspicious, but here it goes.

I don't see a lack of posts. But early on, what is the most important to post?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Someone explain to me how the hell I'm supposed to have acted differently? I'm playing the same way I always play. Encouraging activity and rooting out scum. I'm genuinely confused.
    You seem to be a bit hung up on investigating me, Del. In an earlier post you said the cop would be stupid not to. Really, it looks to me like you're trying to distract the cop from other people and onto me from the way you've brought it up a couple of times now. Also, you've said yourself in the past I am terrible as a mafia faction player because I "talk too much" and now all of a sudden I am a big threat? It just doesn't ring true to me.
    I agree with The Del part. I also feel he's practicing the out of sight out of mind, with limited posting so we don't kill him because its too obvious.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I think you're smart enough to learn from past mistakes, and, quite frankly, the only one among us who is. If someone wants to investigate me, go for it, but I think it will be a waste as I expect to die night 1.

I have my reasons for barely posting, which I have stated. Also, I never really bother giving much analysis on day 1, because, unlike others, I find day 1 to be a throwaway day with the chance of finding a mafia to be random. That is why I always vote on day 1 for people who I don't think will be helpful to the game, ie inactive players, people who have a tendency to follow others blindly, and those who are generally unhelpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    You want a question... okay. If LoM's your first choice why would you want his trust?
    I assume you're referring to this:

Well, i'm glad someone believes me.
    Take that comment at face value, because that's all it means. I am glad that someone believes me.

The fact that it was LoM that said it doesn't make him any less scummy to me, in fact, it makes him seem even a bit more mafian. Y'know, trying to gain my trust.

I never said I wanted to gain his trust, nor had the thought of gaining his trust pass my mind. He just said it, and I responded.

Next question.

EDIT: Oh I missed Laddy's question. But I don't really understand it....
    Last edited by Dynast-Kid; 04-03-2008 at 04:07 AM.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    If someone wants to investigate me, go for it, but I think it will be a waste as I expect to die night 1.
    Why are you most likely to die ahead of, for example, Levian, who got iced in Night 1 in the last game?

On the subject of everyone's favourite Norwegian, I forgot to do this!
    ##unvote

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Because this time I can't protect myself, and there is a 'better' player in this game who is more likely to get protection, unless of course he is mafia.

Articles

Doc should always, always, protect themself on night one unless the cop has claimed.

Also, 'better'? You gimp.