Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

ED IS USELESS KILL HIM

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    In future games I'll be sure to refrain from wishing to be sure about players who can potentially cause my side to lose the game.
    If your master plan is impulse reasoning and the logic that smart = scum then I think you'll find every single member of Eyes on Final Fantasy can cause you to lose the game. Even Demon Dude could kick your ass. Even if he claimed to be a cop bomb vigilante, he'd still have you.

Since when did I say Smart = Scum?

I said I wanted you investigated because your smart, and if you are Scum you need to be weeded out. And if you are town, at least we know we can safely listen to your wise words.

You are a very important person to know the town alignment of.

And honestly, your whole approach of saying the cop should go ahead and investigate you while still trying to encourage them to investigate someone else gives me even more reason to want this investigation to take place.

Edit: And trust me Del, If I could think of a legitimate reason to vote for ed right now, I would.

Articles

ince when did I say Smart = Scum?

I said I wanted you investigated because your smart, and if you are Scum you need to be weeded out.
    ...uh...second paragraph answers first paragraph.
    You are a very important person to know the town alignment of.
    Yeah, how about you actually give me a chance to prove myself by my actions rather than jumping all over me on day one for utterly lame reasoning? You did the exact same thing in the last big game as Bowser - nearly getting me lynched in the process - and god knows if I'd had my power that day I would've shot the hell out of you.
    And honestly, your whole approach of saying the cop should go ahead and investigate you while still trying to encourage them to investigate someone else gives me even more reason to want this investigation to take place
    hurr hurr hurr way to go hog wild :rolleyes2 It would help me personally if the cop investigated me because then the likes of you would shut up about me, and I would be freed up to go on the offensive rather than having to be on the defensive all the time about stupid and petty points. What I think would most benefit the town, though, is if they made the logical choice of investigating someone connected to the lynch.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lol Del.. having problems with indigestion or something? xD

Well, i'm going to bed, and then off to school, so this may very well be my last post and last chance to save myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Dynast-Kid's vote for lom is very quick and very scummy. I want some explanation on that one plzkthx.
    To be perfectly honest, my vote was quick. Low-down even. I did it not only because LoM is the one who seems most suspicious to me, but because it'd help in saving myself. No one likes to be lynched, especially on freaking Day One. Nobody. Especially when you're town.

I am honestly just at a complete loss at what to do or say right now. I've done all I can in my power to try and convince you i'm innocent, but to no avail. I've got the urge to roleclaim, but i'm sure that'd equal a night kill on me, should I even last that long.

If this is what the rest of the town feels is right and what's best, then maybe I should be lynched right now. I'm a man of the town, and nothing less. I guess it comes down to would you rather have me, contributing and helping weed out scum, or Leader of Mortals who, despite how great of a guy he is, tends to recycle and rehash things that have been said many times before?

EDIT: Wait, the day's longer than I had thought. Like, 20 hours left or something. I may be around after school. Probably only to see me get lynched.

Blog Entries

If you stop acting scummy, then LoM or ed will prob do something stupid to get themselves killed.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Psy, you are a good and vocal player. Good and vocal players will always have a target on their backs. When I play this game with Miriel's family, her brother is almost always investigated night 1. He is just so loud and convincing that it makes a lot of sense that you would want to know if he was trying to deceive you.

I think you are smart enough to know this. And I think you are trying to get the cops to not investigate you without actually telling them not to. There are both town and mafia motivations for this. Obviously a townie doesn't want to be investigated because they already know their alignment. It's just a label you aren't going to be able to avoid and will just have to accept.

Why won't people vote for ed? He could easily be a scum and skate his way through this game acting the way he's been acting. I'm not saying Dynast and lom are off the hook, but I think they can much easily be tricked into saying the wrong thing and proving their downfall. Have they already done so? If so I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    If you stop acting scummy, then LoM or ed will prob do something stupid to get themselves killed.
    Well, what have I done that's been scummy? That's what I want to know, what have I done so wrong?

Articles

I just think the loud and vocal guy will always trip himself up if he's mafia so it isn't the optimal choice. Honestly though, I am kind of selfish and I would like to be investigated just so I can have a free run. But then again, it wouldn't surprise me if you wanted me investigated so you could dodge the night kill yourself, Mr. Murder. If I was scum, I'd whack the guy being investigated for sure just so the cop's night is wasted.

Hopefully the scum and doc will all read this and consider their night actions very carefully. Ah, sweet sweet head games.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Why won't people vote for ed? He could easily be a scum and skate his way through this game acting the way he's been acting. I'm not saying Dynast and lom are off the hook, but I think they can much easily be tricked into saying the wrong thing and proving their downfall. Have they already done so? If so I missed it.
    Yeah right XD Since when have I ever been sucessful at this game? You make it sound like I have some ultra master plan or something and never get lynched XD

They are much easier to be tricked you say...just what are you saying? That they are stupid? NO UNDERHANDED FLAMING!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

That is very true, but you are unpredictable, which scares me.

It surprises me a guy as smart as you doesn't seem to understand the difference of Smart = Scum and Smart = Very scary as scum.

And if you are town, I'd much rather you be able to have a free run as you put it. It'll make it that much easier to find the real scum.

Its just advantageous to be certain with a guy like you.

Blog Entries

very well Dynast kid.. lets analyse your last post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynast-Kid View Post
    Well, i'm going to bed, and then off to school, so this may very well be my last post and last chance to save myself.
    giving up, act of desperation, while not actually giving up. not often used by townies unless they mean it.

Quote Originally Posted by DK
    To be perfectly honest, my vote was quick. Low-down even. I did it not only because LoM is the one who seems most suspicious to me, but because it'd help in saving myself. No one likes to be lynched, especially on freaking Day One. Nobody. Especially when you're town.
    again you say LoM is most suspisious, but no real reason why. saving yourself can be employed by both sides.

I am honestly just at a complete loss at what to do or say right now. I've done all I can in my power to try and convince you i'm innocent, but to no avail. I've got the urge to roleclaim, but i'm sure that'd equal a night kill on me, should I even last that long.
    1. then why say anything?(retorical)
    2. because your arguments are without backbone.
    3. why say it when we all know it would?(retorical)

If this is what the rest of the town feels is right and what's best, then maybe I should be lynched right now. I'm a man of the town, and nothing less. I guess it comes down to would you rather have me, contributing and helping weed out scum, or Leader of Mortals who, despite how great of a guy he is, tends to recycle and rehash things that have been said many times before?
    roleclaim, when you just said you wouldnt.. stupid

when did you contribute anything towards that?

fifth time that came up

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post

roleclaim, when you just said you wouldnt.. stupid
    I think he just meant that he was aligned with the town. I don't think a townie roleclaim would equal a night kill on the first night, which he said would be the case if he claimed.

I don't see how Goldenboko or Psy are acting any different at all. They always act that way.

I'm not really that interested in talking about investigations, but I'll give my one cent:
    If I was the cop and if I based who I would investigate on the events in this game alone, I'd investigate Del Murder. If I was to base it on past games, then probably Psychotic. (although by experience his alignment has always been revealed quickly without the help of investigations) In a short game with few chances to investigate I'd rather look at the game even if it's killing me that I don't know Psychotic's alignment. But that decision is up to the cop, so I'm not going to discuss that anymore.

I don't like that qwerty is being so silent. It makes me feel like a teenage girl investigating a strange sound coming from the basement.

This LoM thing, I must say it's very strange and very scummy that he's repeating what others are saying, but I have to admit that I don't know his playing style. Is this unusual behaviour for him? because I'm getting the idea from some of the comments in this thread that he's behaved this way before. Some members play strange games of Mafia even if they aren't scum, like demondude for instance. Still, he's one of my main two at the moment. I don't have much evidence for either of them so I'm just gonna stop thinking and do this:

##Unvote

##Vote: LoM

That's right!