Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4141819202122232425262728293034 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Again! GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN! edczxcvbnm is everyone's hero! <3

Well yes I've kept Low on the cop thing. By the time I checked Ed came up with his plan to find the cops, and I didn't want to poke. Asside from that I'm still not really sure on how to gauge everyone quite yet.

Really the best I have now is AK, it's almost as if he wants to figure out Eds plan and ruin it by that Watcher stuff, but that theory only holds substance assuming either you or laddy flip Mafia.

And yes, your investigation makes sense, I was thinking it was purely for a sanity check.

(Well, theres also the fact the latest Mana game from NIS came out, and I got one of the two copies released here since no one pre-ordered t. )

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by levian
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    How am I connected to Psy? I am the most suspisious of him, exept for Laddy of course.
    As I said, you agreed with him about Dynast, so your argument with Psy could simply be to distance yourself from him, which is not an uncommon strategy in a game with few players. Setting up lynches for two days ahead (LoM + Dynast) means 5 dead townies if the doctor fails all three nights. That leaves 7 players where I'm guessing there's at least 2 mafians, so not much left of the game then. It's not an obvious connection, I know. I'm looking for smarter, less obvious connections.
    I never voted for either Dynast or LoM.. Dynast asked me a question when i made profiles for everyone and right now, i wouldnt trust Psy as far as i can throw him.

I cant even phantom why you want to lynch me, except for the analysis I gave Dynast last day at his request.

I havent agreed with anyone in this game yet, nor have i voted seriously for someone.

Simply said, because right now i trust no one.. which makes it a hard game and even harder to vote.

I still cant understand how with so many roleclaims, so many things that dont add up, a seriously flawed plan to resolve it, and the person you all want to lynch is me?

Could you leave the personal grudges at the door plz? If i did that i wouldve voted for ed right from the start.

And where on earth is Gobo?
    I have school. Sorry, but I do have to that

Then when I got home I got this database error thing for a few hours, so I'll read this and post soon.

Articles
    Blog Entries

BTW, I will take the qwety test.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Alright I've read over all of this and I think that the vote I think would be best for me to cast is not against Psychotic or Laddy. Instead I'm going to go with Aerith's Knight, I think he may be scum. He suspects me for apparently no reason. Personally I think I've done the best job proving my innocence that I could, seeing as I was the first one to point out LoM, and once I did I adamantly went after him for the rest of the round.

Anyway, Aerith's Knight is also giving me scum readings, becuase he's so adament on trying to discover qwerty's role. Personally I think that would be a mistake. He also went after Dynast way too hard, he's reasons seemed made up and stupid the moment I read them, I really thought he was just trying to frame him

Now I don't want to almost forget like I did last round so I'm going to get a vote in just in case :P

## Vote: Aerith's Knight

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GoBo
    Anyway, Aerith's Knight is also giving me scum readings, becuase he's so adament on trying to discover qwerty's role. Personally I think that would be a mistake. He also went after Dynast way too hard, he's reasons seemed made up and stupid the moment I read them, I really thought he was just trying to frame him
    Wow, GoBo, you're so observant! That's a good point regarding qwerty and Dynast. I won't vote for him just yet, but he moved up on my list after you've said that. Good Job!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I've never liked AK's reasons for suspecting me, either. They seem to be based on the alledged fact that I am "playing differently" despite the fact that nobody seems able to explain to me precisely what I am doing differently. Heck, even if I am playing a bit differently, playing as a night kill immune guy or a doctor needs a different style from playing as cop.

It just seems like he's not willing to commit himself to suspecting me fully, just keeping me as a background suspect ready to jump on if everyone else does, and he can say "see? I always suspected that guy!".

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Okay, it seems most of us are keen on doing the cop test, haven't seen anyone negative towards it anyway, so I'm just going to place my vote on AK then, as I said I would earlier. If he flips scum we can definitely learn something from his death.

##Vote: Aerith's Knight

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I cant freaking believe this. I do absolutely nothing wrong for once, and people suspect me anyway.

Im the freaking doctor. Why on earth do you think im suspisious.. because all the blame is gonna come on me when if i pick the wrong person to protect.

I dont know what is coming over you all suddenly, but if you want to lynch me, fine.. its not like you all actually listen to me.. Even though i said for the millionth time that i didnt suspect DK!

I cant believe that every game you suspect me for no reason, without even a slightest bit of proof, when loads of suspisious people are posting things that dont add up at all.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

AK this is why I hate playing with you. You genuinely seem susipicious with the way you post, and the moment you get 2 votes you blow a hissy fit.

Anyway, I don't believe your roleclaim, my vote is staying.

Articles

Doctor, eh? Who did you protect last night, AK?

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Well, ain't this game just full of surprises. Doctor is the most convenient roleclaim too seeing as we have two wannabe cops running around and we all know there's a doctor in the game.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

myself of course. Smartest thing a doctor can do on night one. Same that a cop investigates himself on night one.

you wonder why im pissed? DK asks me a question.. had i not answered it, you wouldve thought it suspisious, i answered it, and still you find me suspisious because of it.

@Levian: I thought id just say it now, so i can rub in how -not intelligent- everyone is acting once again when its over.

First off,

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Dynast-Kid you are not escaping me tomorrow!
    lol.

Second, I'm agreeing with Boko's logic on AK, as you can see from my posts before Bokos mentioning it.

Finally, re-reading Del he seems quite suspicious as well. If Psy does in fact turn out to be the cop, Del is my new priority. Cause he, like Psy, was trying to get out of an investigation while at some point saying to investigate him.

And if Psy is infact Cop, him doing the same very well seems like it was bait to me. So my current Idea is lynch AK today, go with the plan for tonight, and if Psy is cop, Del is the next target.

Well, perhaps after laddy. Depends if we can dertimine both of their roles.

Edit: Damn role claim.

Okay, if no other doctor speaks up, I really don't see a reason not to believe AK.

Edit2:

Oh crap, yes there is.

If he isn't the Doc, the only solid proof is doc claiming. That happens, he can't safely protect our little test dummy as he may get offed himself. A bad blow for the town. WTF do we do now?
    Last edited by NeoCracker; 04-05-2008 at 01:09 AM.

Articles

Do we even know if there is a doctor? We've already seen a Bodyguard killed. A bodyguard and a doctor might be too much for just a 12 man game.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Hi I'm back.

I don't think AK is scum and I'm not going to vote for him today.

I also think Psychotic is full of crap.

I think this 'test' is stupid but you guys do what you want. We have no idea what will happen in the night so banking on this 'test' seems more scummy than moving on and using what people are saying to make mafia connections. Seems like its more of a distraction to me.

Quote Originally Posted by edczxcvbnm View Post
    If you are gonna vote for me then at least be honest and say "I am not gonna vote for ed because I don't like his play style" rather than a lame reason like that which there are plenty of others that have done less...by not posting or playing at all. Why not vote for Sir Lancealot instead?
    Is 'not contributing' considered your playing style? If so then I guess I do have a problem with it. Don't worry, I have Sir Lancealot in my crosshairs too, but I am focusing on you because when he posts they are at least more than one sentence, and they are providing some insight. Up until this one you've basically been doing nothing, which I think could be the perfect mafia ploy to get you by since it's just 'ed being ed'.

##Unvote: edczxcvbnm
    ##Vote: Psychotic

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum