Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    Del, why do you think my test is stupid?
    The mafia will kill one of you during the night and the result will be made useless. If I was mafia that's what I would do.

If I was mafia...let's play that game.

If I was mafia I wouldn't be so adamant about getting Psychotic. You think going after the most notorious player in this game wouldn't put a target on my back? I would have agreed to this stupid test, lynched AK the doc, and killed Psycho in the night. So much easier that way.

If I was mafia I wouldn't suck at it this badly. I'm not saying I would win hands down, but I wouldn't get my ass lynched on day freakin two.

If I was mafia I would have an elaborate plan with layers upon layers of trickery. That's not what's happening here. What's happening here is 'Oh Del Murder is acting like a scum lets go lynch him because he sucks at it'.

qwerty, I am appealing to you here. You think for yourself and don't get brainwashed in the thread, and I respect that. Do you really think if Del Murder was a mafia he would be playing this type of game?
    I don't buy the "if I was mafia" as a main defense. That doesn't convince me at all, seeing as I feel the best mafians always act like the best townies. I think my vote shall stay :mog:

EDIT: @AK: This isn't a C9. And I don't understand your way of thinking. 'Claiming his town...? SCUM!' All members of this game claim their town. Lynching because they say they're town is stupid.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    I don't know what's scummier, Del. As it stands right now, you're the only one who doesn't want to go through with the test. You seemed to be for it earlier today, why the sudden change of heart?
    I never wanted to go though with it, and I always thought it was stupid. I only said it wasn't before to see what the reactions would be. If you don't believe me, feel free to lynch me to find out that it was the truth. I could use the extra time to do the CK contest anyway.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

....God damn you people I have a video game to get to.

Yes Del Murder. If you played the same way every time, people will catch on quick and figure you out in a heartbeat game after game. I would assume a smart Del would, occasionally, try to play differently.

You being smarter then this and trying out a new strategy and slipping up are equally possible in my opinion.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    [

I don't buy the "if I was mafia" as a main defense. That doesn't convince me at all, seeing as I feel the best mafians always act like the best townies. I think my vote shall stay :mog:

EDIT: @AK: This isn't a C9. And I don't understand your way of thinking. 'Claiming his town...? SCUM!' All members of this game claim their town. Lynching because they say they're town is stupid.
    Did i ever say to lynch him? NO!

It would be like saying, hey, im town and i can protect one person at night, but im not roleclaiming. whats the point? All he is creating right now is confusion in whether or not the test is possible.. am i supposed to just take his word for it?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    f I was mafia...let's play that game.

If I was mafia I wouldn't be so adamant about getting Psychotic. You think going after the most notorious player in this game wouldn't put a target on my back? I would have agreed to this stupid test, lynched AK the doc, and killed Psycho in the night. So much easier that way.

If I was mafia I wouldn't suck at it this badly. I'm not saying I would win hands down, but I wouldn't get my ass lynched on day freakin two.

If I was mafia I would have an elaborate plan with layers upon layers of trickery. That's not what's happening here. What's happening here is 'Oh Del Murder is acting like a scum lets go lynch him because he sucks at it'.
    This, gentlemen, is the very definition of WIFOM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Then you don't know me very well at all.

The only reason I care about dying is because I feel as though I'm a good player and I can help find the scum. I'm a vanilla town and have no special role so in that sense the town is not too worse off without me.

I'm disappointed that you guys think I would suck this bad. Disappointed almost to the point of doing something mean. But we'll see if it comes to that.

Psycho: I don't know what the hell that is supposed to be.

Psychotic, how confident are you that I am mafia? Are you willing to ask the town to lynch you tomorrow if I flip vanilla?

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Calling someone susipicious is implying that he would be a good choice for lynching. No, that would be completely different. Every game I've seen you want to call someone on roleclaiming for saying, "I'm a man of the town, so I don't get______________". You have to ignore those comments, as they will be made by town (Dynast), and scum alike. But you get hung up on them, and actually use them to call suspicion.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Psycho: I don't know what the hell that is supposed to be.
    It's a logical fallacy. If X was scum then he'd do Y. But, being scum, X knows you'll think he'd do Y, so he does Z. But X knows you think he'd do Z, so he does Y. etc. etc. It's just circular and proves nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    Psychotic, how confident are you that I am mafia? Are you willing to ask the town to lynch you tomorrow if I flip vanilla?
    Yes, I am. I will vote for myself first thing tomorrow if you are town, and then we shall get on with the test. It's up to the town to decide if the test or my other actions clear me from the blame of seeing a townsperson lynch. None of that will happen, though, because I believe you to be scum.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Yes, I am. I will vote for myself first thing tomorrow if you are town, and then we shall get on with the test. It's up to the town to decide if the test or my other actions clear me from the blame of seeing a townsperson lynch. None of that will happen, though, because I believe you to be scum.
    Works for me! You're so good at this though I bet you'd find a way to squirm out of it.

Here's another reason why the 'test' might not work: What if qwerty and Psychotic are mafia and working together? There's just too many assumptions here and you all fail for ever wanting to go along with it to begin with.

Here's what I propose: Continue to investigate people normally. Eventually the faker will show up. Or see what I see that Psychotic is the faker and lynch him.

God, I'm tempted to to say my thoughts on the plan just to prove to you people that it can in fact work. But if I'm right, I can't really say what said plan is without ruining it.

But so long as doc protects the target as suggested, along with the alleged cops, this can work out.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Unless qwerty actually tells me what the plan is, i plan to protect myself, as everyone now knows im the doctor.. im not going ahead with a plan i think will fail, when qwerty wont explain himself properly..

he could be mafia.. so that i protect mafia while he kills me..

im not that stupid.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    But so long as doc protects the target as suggested, along with the alleged cops, this can work out.
    How can the doc protect all three? How come no one entertains the possibility that this is all a big distraction by the mafia to get the real cop or doctor?

Who said anything about protecting all three?

I just said the target.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    Unless qwerty actually tells me what the plan is, i plan to protect myself, as everyone now knows im the doctor.. im not going ahead with a plan i think will fail, when qwerty wont explain himself properly..

he could be mafia.. so that i protect mafia while he kills me..

im not that stupid.
    AK, you have to think very smartly about who you protect tonight. If you get it right you can put the mafia's plans away. You have a chance here to be the hero of this game and put away the doubts I have had about your ability. It's up to you man. It's kind of funny that you're the one I believe the most at this point.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

You really want know a little more about my role, then fine. I still want my role to be a secret, but it is one of the following, I am either a Bulletproof Town or a Miller. I am not a watcher, I don't even have an investigative role.

I play mafia differently than most people, I weave paths and trap mafia in their own words. My plan is taking advantage of Psy and Laddy not knowing which role I am. So while I may die, will the mafia take the 50/50 chance that they waste a kill on me, when they can pick off another townie? I ask that if you actually have the role that I am not, do not claim your role. Tomorrow Psy and Laddy will give their result at the same time, and I will be able to see if one of them is wrong.

So Psy and Laddy, set up a time to post your results, and whichever one of you is mafia, pray you get the correct answer. If you are wrong, say hello to the lynch. If you don't comply, say hello to the lynch. You walked right into my trap, thank you.

AK, you say I was inactive and I explained my role, I said nothing about my role. All I said was that i had a plan, and Psy and Laddy agreed to it. You are the one who said I was a watcher. I play differently then most people. On day one, I am very quiet, but I do watch what is going on in the thread. I see you are reluctant to trust me, but you will just have to trust. I know I am town.

I will ask again, please stop speculating on my role.