Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7172122232425262728293031323337 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Again! GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN! edczxcvbnm is everyone's hero! <3

Some Mitten Lover Sir Lancealot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Here's another reason why the 'test' might not work: What if qwerty and Psychotic are mafia and working together? There's just too many assumptions here and you all fail for ever wanting to go along with it to begin with.
    Won't work like that. If qwerty and Psy or Laddy are both Mafia, the one that is Mafia will say that qwerty is innocent and the one who isn't Mafia will say guilty. Qwerty will say he is town, and get us to lynch the one who said he is guilty. If normal cop, we know he is lying.

Of course this doesn't work if qwerty=town.

Oh, and btw, the whole "Mafia could be wanting the real cop and doctor" thing has just happened. One of those two is the cop, and unless AK is mafia, they know who the doctor is.

Though as said, since this plan, thanks to AK, will likely fail, I'm more then happy to lynch Psy on the chance you flip Town.

Though really, back to game for at least 2 hours.

I'm tired of not having my dosage of MAna.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Haha, I had a feeling he was Miller. But a Miller could be a clever claim for a mafia. Anyway, if he's telling the truth and I figured it out, you better believe Psychotic did too. And they could also be working together.

Town members I am pretty sure of right now:
    AK
    Levian
    Boko

I have a very important question for the moderator that I may not get the answer to. Does the mafia have day access to their secret forum, or night access only?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

qwerty, I am appealing to you here. You think for yourself and don't get brainwashed in the thread, and I respect that. Do you really think if Del Murder was a mafia he would be playing this type of game?
    AK, you have to think very smartly about who you protect tonight. If you get it right you can put the mafia's plans away. You have a chance here to be the hero of this game and put away the doubts I have had about your ability. It's up to you man. It's kind of funny that you're the one I believe the most at this point.
    Oh come on now. Why don't you tell Levian he's not short, but of medium height next?
    Quote Originally Posted by Del
    Haha, I had a feeling he was Miller. But a Miller could be a clever claim for a mafia. Anyway, if he's telling the truth and I figured it out, you better believe Psychotic did too. And they could also be working together.
    Actually I thought he might have been the Bus Driver.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lancealot View Post
    Here's another reason why the 'test' might not work: What if qwerty and Psychotic are mafia and working together? There's just too many assumptions here and you all fail for ever wanting to go along with it to begin with.
    Won't work like that. If qwerty and Psy or Laddy are both Mafia, the one that is Mafia will say that qwerty is innocent and the one who isn't Mafia will say guilty. Qwerty will say he is town, and get us to lynch the one who said he is guilty. If normal cop, we know he is lying.

Of course this doesn't work if qwerty=town.
    Uh, if two of them are mafia then the third person who is the real cop will be killed during the night. That's an easy move. However, there is a chance of protection, which makes it a risky move on their part. So that's why I think this is a distant theory and the prevailing one is that Psychotic is the only mafia in the triangle and his other goon is off somewhere flying under the radar (ed perhaps).

Also please be aware that there is possibility of mafia godfather in this game. Yes it's complicated!

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

.... I need vote count to decide what I'm going to do here, because I'm still sitting fence for voting for Del Murder, or Psychotic. (I know I already have a vote for Del)

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No qwerty, its somewhat good that you said this, because now i wont waste my protection on you. And i am deeply sorry that i cant be dumb enough to fall for something like that.

Now I'm going to have to think really hard here and figure out who to protect, but seeing as I dont know which one is the real doctor, i doubt it will be one of them. Unless I catch one of them on something.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You got to vote too, man.

Boko: Pretty sure the votecount hasn't changed since last time, but that count may be messed up because it shows AK with two votes and Levian the only one voting for him. However, I think the other votes are correct.

Uh, if two of them are mafia then the third person who is the real cop will be killed during the night.
    But that would most likely get the other lynched.

Also please be aware that there is possibility of mafia godfather in this game. Yes it's complicated!
    I was aware of possible roles he could be, I just mention them because I don't know who the doc is going to protect.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Uh, if two of them are mafia then the third person who is the real cop will be killed during the night.
    Do not doubt their ability to talk themselves out of something like that.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

smurf.

I hate saying something that looks like I support a chain lynch but... At the moment it seems to me like either Del, or Psychotic is scum. I don't think they're both innocent, and I sure as hell don't think they're both guilty.

We have a call saying that Psychotic is guilty, and soon thereafter, a call saying Psychotic is a cop.

I think lynching Psychotic will help me sort out who is scum, and who isn't. I don't think killing Del Murder will.

Therefore.

##Unvote:
    ##Vote: Psychotic

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Then let's all agree right now to lynch the other one if the real cop dies in the night. Problem solved.

I was talking more about Laddy, as I don't know how well he plays. Also, I should have said could, not would.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Then let's all agree right now to lynch the other one if the real cop dies in the night. Problem solved.
    If you are both cops, the Mafia could use that to their advantage.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    No qwerty, its somewhat good that you said this, because now i wont waste my protection on you. And i am deeply sorry that i cant be dumb enough to fall for something like that.

Now I'm going to have to think really hard here and figure out who to protect, but seeing as I dont know which one is the real doctor, i doubt it will be one of them. Unless I catch one of them on something.
    ??? I hope you meant cop and not doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post

??? I hope you meant cop and not doctor.
    It's good I'm not the only one who saw that.